Wicked barbie dolls

VaudevilleVixen Profile Photo
VaudevilleVixen
#0Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/7/04 at 11:24pm

Wicked barbie dolls

Check out these Wizard of Oz dolls...

Just like Idina and Kristin... Those two dolls are too cute! Updated On: 3/7/04 at 11:24 PM

BrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
#1re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 6:00am

Very cute.

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#2re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 6:22am

Crikey!!! these must be from their pre-school years... Updated On: 3/8/04 at 06:22 AM

BreeDaniel Profile Photo
BreeDaniel
#3re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 9:38am

I forgot that Glinda is supposed to be a redhead! Anyone know what color her hair was in the actual L. Frank Baum book?

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#4re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 10:00am

CRIKEY! Joey - you kill me!

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#5re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 10:00am

"Crikey" was for you, y'know... LOL!!!

redhotinnyc2
#6re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 10:30am

well I certainly HOPE So!
Wicked Barbie Dolls INDEED - they have nothing to do with that show, from the looks of them - just more OZ memorabilia (ahh - remember the days of The Wizard of Oz?????????)

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#7re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 12:33pm

You guys crack me up! So cute!! HAHA

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 3/8/04 at 12:33 PM

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#8re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 12:44pm

yes, i remember the days of the Wizard of Oz... back when witches and monkeys could fly...

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
#9re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 12:45pm

Thats you and broadwayguy2 when you hit middle age, just remember that Phantom...

My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#10re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 12:50pm

redhot, is someone implying that you and i are middle age?

HARUMPH!!! re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
#11re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 12:54pm

Red hot mentioned his age in another post. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls I figured you were probably around the same age unless you are his 20 year younger trophy boy who is only with him for his money. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls

My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#12re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 12:57pm

damn him mentioning his age and ratting me out in the process!!! LOL!!!

actually, redhot looks ten years younger than his age... many people are surprised when they meet him that he's older than he looks...

OOO, have i said too much? there is nothing more I can think of to say to you... but all you have to do is look at me to know that every word is true! Updated On: 3/8/04 at 12:57 PM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#13re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 2:00pm

HEHE

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Broadwaylilhead Profile Photo
Broadwaylilhead
#14re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 2:11pm

You can even make the green barbie slap the white barbie :)

Call it a regime change...
Updated On: 3/8/04 at 02:11 PM

Galinda Profile Photo
Galinda
#15re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 2:30pm

ew....elphaba's ugly....not like idina though!

break those chains.....with all you posess...

BroadwayGal Profile Photo
BroadwayGal
#17re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 3:18pm

They have dolls for Dorothy and crew also and the Dorothy one looks EXACTLY like Jessica Grové!

*Don't dream too far, don't lose sight of who you are*

redhotinnyc2
#18re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 3:37pm

gosh - I never thought of myself as MIDDLE AGED before - but I suppose its true...Crikey and Harumph - Joey - whatever shall we do?..oops - I should not implicate you, since you ARE my younger trophy boy, and most people only want me for my money anyway...
Yeah RIGHT!

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#19re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 4:53pm

They should SO make Broadway Barbie dolls... I want an Idina-look-alike Elphaba!!

And some RENT dolls would be nice...

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

BwayTheatre11
#20re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 5:01pm

They are awefully heavy...not that I am against overweight people.

CCM '10!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#21re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 5:09pm

broadwayguy2 can be a product tester for the hot chorus boy dolls!! Are they anatomically correct? HAHA

BwayTheatre11
#22re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 5:10pm

LOL Phantom2! The sad thing: he would start working right away.

CCM '10!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#23re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
Posted: 3/8/04 at 5:13pm

He'd probably break them. Crash test dummies, look out!!!!!!!!

NYCbabe3789 Profile Photo
NYCbabe3789

Videos