News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for emma3386

emma3386 Profile Photo
Member Name: emma3386
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hugh Jackman out of The Music Man this week?  Jun 14 2022, 12:11:49 AM

I am also in the boat of booked tickets 2.5 years ago with a group of friends specifically to see Hugh.  I am sure Max is incredible but I would not pay what I paid to see Not-Hugh in a Music Man revival, and there are many other shows I would now rather see in my limited show slots on this trip.  

The thing is we booked with Broadway Inbound (Telecharge's group ticket org) as a group of 10.  Does anyone know if we can break those tickets up if some still want t

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 12 2019, 11:23:14 PM
I’d think they’d both stay in it through the Tony Awards in June. At least that’s what I’m banking on. I’d like to see it in April 2021, so I hope they are on sale that far out on Saturday. I’m guessing they will be.
Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Mar 25 2019, 04:21:08 PM

Why argue with someone who doesn't know Sutton Foster?  That seems like a waste.

I think people who know Broadway know who Sutton is.  I think this will be a wonderful new challenge for her voice, and I expect to be very happily surprised.  And I do think it takes someone special to stand up to Hugh's lead and I think the two of them will play off one another delightfully. 

I've had to take a couple years off my annual Broadway trips to New York b

Mean Girls workshop and Great Comet without Groban  Feb 15 2017, 02:51:45 PM

Hi, everyone!  Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm going to be in the city April 25-29th.  I have tickets for DEH, Hello Dolly, Hamilton (again, bringing the in-laws this time), and War Paint.  That leaves me only the Tuesday evening show slot open, and that is one of the days Josh Groban will not be performing in the Great Comet, which I was planning to have fill the last slot.  Is it still something that should top the list?  I'm also considering Ame

Show choices for April  Nov 17 2016, 12:34:07 PM

Hi!  I've been lucky enough to get to see most of the shows I want to see each season, but this year I have a baby and limited time on my New York trip.  I'm going April 25-29.

I have tickets to Hamilton (with the in-laws, but I'll gladly see that again), Hello Dolly, and War Paint.  I have 2 show slots left, and I can't decide between The Great Comet, Dear Evan Hansen, Amalie, and Bandstand.  I'm also wondering what I need to buy soon and what c

Neil Patrick Harris pulled my hair and I liked it!  Jul 19 2014, 11:12:28 AM
We had standing room tickets, and Hedwig pulled us in the middle of the show up to two seats in the front row (BB 1 and 2) that were empty. Just curious if that happens often or if we really were just that lucky? Thanks - such a fun show!
Hedwig Orchestra Seats are $400 now?  Jun 11 2014, 12:36:36 AM
n2nbaby- has it really gotten that crazy because of the Tonys? 6:00am? My fiance and I did SRO about a week ago - we got there at 8:30am and were first in line. Since we were only after 2 tickets, we switched out throughout the day, and no one had a problem with it. That day the next person in line showed up around 10:00am and then no one else until 3:00pm. 18 SRO tickets were sold, so many who showed up after 4 got tickets that day. We were feeling a little silly for being there all day un
If you could pick one 2014 Tony nominee, who/what would you choose?  Apr 28 2014, 10:36:10 PM
Norbert Leo Butz - Big Fish
Idina Menzel to Return to Broadway Spring 2014 in If/Then by Next to Normal Team after DC Tryout  Feb 28 2013, 10:26:29 PM
I am so excited for this! I saw Idina recently in concert and she blew everyone I was with away. She is a star, and she has proven herself time and again.

The idea that anyone thinks they have the right to say her memory has diminished (as if she's 90 years old) is absurd to me. Don't go to the show then, and leave more seats open for me and my fellow Idina fans.

Thoughts on Music Themed Academy Awards  Feb 24 2013, 11:32:43 PM
I love it! Let's do this every year. Though I suspect this will go over like "Smash" - I love it - and the ratings will probably say otherwise.
Jesse Eisenberg and Vanessa Redgrave to Star in Rattlestick's REVISIONIST  Jan 17 2013, 09:26:43 PM
Bump. Does anyone know how strictly limited this engagement is? If my next NYC trip isn't until the end of April, do I have reason to hope? Or do I need to let this one go?
Help Choosing 1 New Musical this Spring  Jan 13 2013, 09:46:51 PM
My NYC time might be more limited this year than in years past, but I'm coming for one weekend at the end of April. If you had to choose one MUSICAL opening this spring to see, which would you choose? I'm considering Matilda, Kinky Boots, and Cinderella. Would you buy tickets in advance or wait for discounts or TKTS? Thanks for your help in advance.
Your Favorite Show of 2012  Nov 30 2012, 07:40:45 PM
Peter and the Starcatcher and Once
Stage Door for New World?  Nov 30 2012, 07:37:28 PM
We went to the Stage Door after Rent last year and it was on 49th street. Almost everyone came out that door.
Once matinee and stage door?  Sep 8 2012, 11:23:16 AM
I saw somewhere that Kazee was out the first week of October. Does anyone know if this is true?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You