News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BigBrad

Member Name: BigBrad
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: TONY AWARDS: Best and Worst Dressed Lists.
 Jun 12 2006, 04:46:48 PM
I don't think Julianna looked awful on tv, just awfully thin! That girl needs to EAT!
re: Julie Andrews at the Tonys.
 Jun 12 2006, 04:41:38 PM
I was going to have to go back and watch my tape, I didn't remember her singing!
the 2006 positive appreciative tony awards thread!
 Jun 12 2006, 04:40:55 PM
They did a pretty good job of keeping it on track too - I was pleasantly surprised that Oprah didn't grandstand more. It was nice for a midwesterner to get to see more of the theater folks, though, so I always love to watch... I thought the tribute to those who had passed away was very touching.
re: TONY AWARDS: Best and Worst Dressed Lists.
 Jun 12 2006, 04:22:55 PM
Yeah, didn't Oprah have a brown version for the Academy Awards? You would think she could afford something a bit different!
re: Sweeney's Tony Performance.
 Jun 12 2006, 04:17:16 PM
I thought the performance was great - it showed how innovative the production was and it really stood out. Tony award or not, this is a really interesting production. I thought it was nice not to make it too much about Patti but to showcase the entire cast much as the show does.
re: Julie Andrews at the Tonys.
 Jun 12 2006, 04:02:11 PM
She's one classy dame!
strong rumour of UK tou of Bombay Dreams.
 Jun 9 2006, 03:23:29 PM
Bret - i agree with muscle - see the show, it is good fun, and then come home and watch the Tonys on tape!
re: Barbie, The Musical
 May 30 2006, 04:53:21 PM
Well, if this is all a mission to scout out a guy for a friend, then I say go and do your fairy duty! I'm guessing it won't be Tony material, but what the heck...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You