News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mactor327

Member Name: Mactor327
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How to Succeed cast changes
 Aug 1 2011, 11:33:19 PM
Hello
So we all know that Daniel Radcliffe is leaving How to Succeed in January adn Darren Criss is taking his place for 3 weeks (woo hoo)
Is anyone else from the company leaving then to? Are all their contracts up by then?

Anything Goes Question
 Jul 22 2011, 08:48:51 PM
Hello!
Does Anyone know if Sutton Foster is on vacation or will be out of ANYTHING GOES this weekend?? Just wondering

'West Side Story' Changes?
 Oct 1 2010, 10:51:33 PM
i just thought it made it look more like the original WSS, not the way the new revival has it modernized

sorry...

'West Side Story' Changes?
 Oct 1 2010, 10:28:26 PM

"West Side Story" Changes?
 Oct 1 2010, 10:01:26 PM
So i saw new pics of the new Maria, and I noticed that her costumes along with Tony's costume are now completly different that they were when WSS first opened in 2009...I saw it in March, did they make changes to the show to go back to the "original" way the show was supposed to look and not modernized?

Anyone seen it recently?

"Promises, Promises" or "The Addams Family"
 Sep 16 2010, 10:48:27 PM
coming home from college in afew weeks...
Wanna see some shows
Going to See "Phantom" for the second time that week

Should I see "Promises, Promises" or "The Addams Family"
any discounts out there? particularly for Addams?
Are both shows Frequently at TKTS on weeknights?

Lion King Discount
 Jun 15 2010, 08:06:51 PM
hey
Any Lion king Discounts out there? Ticketmaster has a space for them but I can't find one. Let Me know!

Tony Award Red Carpet
 Jun 6 2010, 10:29:18 AM
hey!
Does anyone know IF there is a red carpet for the Tony Awards? If so, is it open to the public or just the press?
AND What time does it start?

Througholy Modern Millie ?
 Nov 17 2009, 09:25:54 PM
How should Jimmy be played? Is he a typical love interest?
How should trevor be played? Egoticial and abnoxious? I'm afraid this might get anoying
How should Millie be played?
Same for Dorothy

Also what are your feelings on the show?

HAMLET discounts
 Oct 11 2009, 06:37:38 PM
are there any? will there be any?
thoughts on show
Radio City Christmas Spectacular Discounts
 Oct 3 2009, 11:15:25 AM
Does anyone have the family 4pack plus drinks discount code? Let me know
re: Amy Adams Snl Wicked Clip?
 Aug 24 2009, 10:48:59 PM
when the make the WICKED movie, and if they dont use the OBC, CAST AMY ADAMS AS GLINDA
Wicked seating question
 Aug 12 2009, 10:42:46 PM
is the very last row in the theatre in the orchestra ok?
saw it once but i was in the 2nd row of the mez

re: West Side Story offering discounts?
 Aug 8 2009, 09:26:20 PM
yea seriously thats ridiculously
I wanna see the show and have a good seat, but I don't wanna pay that much to find out when I sit down, Tony, Maria, and Anita are all out.
$120 ain't cheap!
There must be something in the at the Palace, whenever you see see a show there you never see the full cast
LEGALLY BLONDE *COUGH COUGH*

West Side Story offering discounts?
 Aug 8 2009, 10:14:53 AM
was looking at tkts for WSS, and tktmaster had a space for a promotion code? Anyone got one?
re: Live-Action Movie Musical BEAUTY & THE BEAST Planned by Disney for 2011
 Jul 5 2009, 02:35:28 PM
ok not to burst afew bubbles, but would this REALLY work?
like it would be cool and all, but having a bunch of people walking around as teapots, and candlesticks ON SCREEN, wouldn't be all to appealing for mainstreem audiences

Onstage, it looks beautiful, but in a movie, I don't know

re: Enchanted: The Musical
 Jul 1 2009, 11:22:23 AM
I would cast...
Laura Bell Bundy as Giselle

This would make a great musical

In the Heights Review
 Jun 15 2009, 08:56:14 PM
First of all, can I just say, In The Heights was AMAZING! I loved every single minute of it. There was not one minute when I was bored. I felt every song had a purpose (you know sometimes when there is a number and you're like SHUT UP? not in this show).But what I liked most that it was genuinley a nice simple, innocent story. Yea There were a couple of suggestive themes, and a bad word or two, but thats like PG. There was nothing twisted about it, and people of all ages could relate and identif
re: WSS Cast
 Jun 10 2009, 09:26:26 PM
i know, I heard Karen Olivo was out. I really really really wanna see her the most =(
WSS Cast
 Jun 10 2009, 09:22:15 PM
ok so my family is going to see it!!! I made out a whole financial savings plan. Now we're going in September. i HAVE TO HAVE TO ABSOLUTLEY MUST SEE EVERY SINGLE MEMMBER OF THIS CAST. We're thing the weekend of 9-27-09. Will any of the leads be leaving the show before then and will anyone be out on Vacation? How can I find this out!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You