News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WestEndBird

WestEndBird Profile Photo
Member Name: WestEndBird
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: Most annoying songs  Jun 27 2006, 09:34:34 PM
Ave Q= What do you do with a BA in English?

I HAVE A BA IN ENGLISH!!!! its torture to hear that cause its actually true!! LOL

re: Linda Eder Concert- NSMT  Mar 8 2006, 11:28:11 AM
Saw her last year in Iowa and she was fantastic! Got to meet her during intermission with the Tedder Bear...so much fun.. She was VERY gracious and wonderful to meet.
re: stunning broadway stars?  Mar 8 2006, 11:26:25 AM
Idina Menzel...
Linda Eder..how can you describe her without using the word statuesque! Shes soo tall!! Very kind too..

re: 'Here's Where I Stand' Sung On American Idol  Mar 8 2006, 11:24:33 AM
Camp was a great movie! Loads of fun...I'm sad i missed someone on Idol singing it...
re: Nicest Broadway Stars?  Mar 8 2006, 11:23:11 AM
John Carriani...he was Motel in Fiddler.
Matthew Broaderick was kind..
The entire cast of Little Shop was AWESOME!

re: Kristin Chenoweth  Mar 8 2006, 11:21:03 AM
Last time I checked she was doing West Wing on tv. Also has anyone seen the cover of FHM magazine this month...shes on it...weird huh...keeps saying how she devoted her life to god...hmmm...wonder if being out of Wicked made it easier to bare all...
re: Rude People in Theatres  Mar 8 2006, 11:17:09 AM
The only rude thing I have had to deal with is people coming in late and then having to crawl over you to get to their seats...BE ON TIME FOR GOODNESS SAKE PLEASE....
re: Favorite Sweeney Todd Quote  Mar 8 2006, 11:15:02 AM
Nothings gonna harm you not while I'm around.
re: Musicals and masculinity  Sep 9 2005, 12:51:06 PM
straight men should be allowed to enjoy the musical experience without being pidgeon holed into a stereotype...all people should be able to enjoy musicals with no adverse comments spoken...i would LOVE to take my husband or boyfriend enjoy a night on broadway with me...
re: One Actor/Actress, One 20 Min Closet Raid....Your Choice.  Jun 16 2005, 10:27:33 PM
wow fun times...i want to see if Tim Curry still has his outfit from RHPS!!
re: What made you get into Musical Theatre  Jun 16 2005, 10:23:31 PM
More like interested in it...a friend of mine is an actor and got me hooked on the music...
re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very  Jun 16 2005, 10:22:38 PM
SPAMALOT!! My gosh I have been a MP fan forever!! I would die to see that show! I am so sad I don't live close to NYC!!
re: Nearly Fainted When I met Marissa Jaret Winoker!  Jun 16 2005, 10:21:28 PM
That's a cute story...I like Marissa because she is a heavier girl like me and it shows that anyone can do anything...I can only dream...

re: Did anyone cry at this song?  Jun 16 2005, 10:20:12 PM
Yes I did. That song has a very deep thread with me that not even my best friend knows about.

re: Phantom Question  Apr 20 2005, 04:12:12 PM
Andrew Lloyd Weber is ovbiously in love with the above the fly zone stuff. Goodness...thank you for the info!
re: Phantom Question  Apr 20 2005, 02:50:33 PM
I was thinking it was possibly a D???
Phantom Question  Apr 20 2005, 01:50:36 PM
Does anyone happen to know the last note in the song Phantom of the Opera? I feel stupid...I can hit the note I just have no clue what it is.
re: share your WICKED experience  Dec 7 2004, 01:13:04 PM
It was my first time really getting to see shows on Broadway...I went with a friend who knows WAY more than I do about it and told me that he had found my new favorite musical....I looked at him funny and he said to just sit back and listen to it...and I was COMPLETLY blown away...he was quite pleased with himself and so then when we planned a Spring Break trip to NYC...we saw Wicked and a few other shows too and as I walked into the Gershwin it took my breath away...it was soo big and extremly
re: Will Idina Sign  Dec 7 2004, 01:08:01 PM
I totally agree....you can't help who you love and frankly I believe you shouldn't have to...I hope she is truly blessed in her marriage and that they have wonderful little ones together!
re: Will Idina Sign  Dec 7 2004, 01:06:18 PM
I don't blame her for having extra security, I'm glad she decided to perform anyway....
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You