Kristin Chenoweth

#0Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/7/06 at 10:33pm

Does any one know what show she is working on right now? I heard a rumor that she is working on something that should be coming out soon and I would love to know. Thanks

WestEndBird Profile Photo
WestEndBird
#1re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 11:21am

Last time I checked she was doing West Wing on tv. Also has anyone seen the cover of FHM magazine this month...shes on it...weird huh...keeps saying how she devoted her life to god...hmmm...wonder if being out of Wicked made it easier to bare all...

"Even if I could let you see me cry you would never understand what I was feeling inside, you see it and use it but dont believe in it..."

DBillyP Profile Photo
DBillyP
#2re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 11:27am

For the record and to nip this thread in the bud, she did not "bare all."

"I am open, and I am willing, For to be hopeless would seem so strange. It dishonors those who go before us, So lift me up to the light of change." Holly Near

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#3re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 12:19pm

Isn't this the last season for The West Wing? I thought she was doing something at the Met soon. Or is that done?

Just give the world Love.

Jazzysuite82
#4re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 12:41pm

that's not even been confirmed. She's auditioned. And this was covered in another thread but, Godliness doesn't mean you can't be sexy. She's wearing the equivilant of a swimsuit in those shots

Dgrav30
#5re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 2:54pm

my cousin went to the concert at the disney music hall and said that kristin said she was working on a betty boop musical that was supposed to come out sometime. has anyone else heard this anywhere?

Steve2 Profile Photo
Steve2
#6re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 2:58pm

Yes, at the concert Andrew Lippa said he is working on Betty Boop and said "Hmm, I wonder who will play the part of Betty?".

jasobres
#7re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 3:08pm

Yes, this is the last episode of The West Wing, but that doesn't mean they are finished with filming it. She has more episodes to shoot.

Incidentally, I want to see more of her without spectacles.

"Ev'ry-buddy wants ta get into de act!" - Jimmy Durante "Breathe from your hoo-hoo." -Kristin Chenoweth
Updated On: 3/8/06 at 03:08 PM

robyn525600
#8re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 3:35pm

She is also co-starring in the new Robin Williams movie "RV" coming out soon.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

GetsFan Profile Photo
GetsFan
#9re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 3:45pm

I read a thread a while back that quoted Michael Cerveris as saying that he, Kristin, and Malcolm Gets were going to take "The Apple Tree" to Broadway after the raves the Encores production got last May. Any truth to that one?

Horton Profile Photo
Horton
#10re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 3:53pm

No, if you remeber the person who posted that was jasobres, and well, his posts never come true

GetsFan Profile Photo
GetsFan
#11re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 4:09pm

I knew there was a reason that I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me

Trekkie2
#12re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 5:50pm

I know that she was in the Pink Panther. That came out last month.

"I think of avant-garde as downtown shows where you rub waffles and chocolate on yourself."- Hunter Bell

TheaterAddict7652
#13re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 6:24pm

She's still doing West Wing, she hasa completed three movies (RV, Stranger than Fiction, Running With Scissors) and she has two coming up- Asphalt Beach and untitled biopic about Dusty Springfield.

There's a lot I am not certain of...

leap_of_moo
#14re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/8/06 at 7:52pm

And then there's "Rapunzel: Unbraided"

loridunn Profile Photo
loridunn
#15re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/9/06 at 2:22am

I do not know if Michael and malcolm will be joining her but when she did a master class at my school she said that in the next year she will be doing the revivals of The Apple Tree and Pirates of Penzance. That would be awesome if the three could do the show together again.

"First and foremost I want to thank God, because there is no way that somebody with my name from South St. Louis ends up at Radio City Music Hall holding one of these without some divine intervention" -- Norbert Leo Butz (Tony Speech)

jasobres
#16re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/9/06 at 7:29am

I just heard an unconfirmed rumor that Cheno is no longer attached to Asphalt Beach, which is a bummer because I've been waiting so long to see her in an actual movie musical instead of a TV-movie-musical.

"Ev'ry-buddy wants ta get into de act!" - Jimmy Durante "Breathe from your hoo-hoo." -Kristin Chenoweth

Barihunk Profile Photo
Barihunk
#17re: Kristin Chenoweth
Posted: 3/9/06 at 10:12am

On March 19th Ms. Chenoweth joins Placido Domingo at the Washington Opera's 50th Anniversary Gala. They will premiere a new work by Marvin Hamlisch and Sheldon Harnick called "The Audition - An Opera Spuffo".

"When you're a gay man, you have to feel good about yourself when a urologist says, "Yeah. I pick you". - Happy Endings

Videos