pixeltracker

Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very moment, what would it be?

Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very moment, what would it be?

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#0Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very moment, what would it be?
Posted: 6/16/05 at 8:54pm

No lists of shows..Right now, what show?

Right now I'm in the mood to see Chitty.

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

Eliza0114
#1re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very moment, what would it be?
Posted: 6/16/05 at 8:55pm

The Pillowman...I think it looks fabulous.

"you can take the girl out of Hicksville, but you can't take the Hicksville out of the girl." ~Rent

gavrochegirl
luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#3re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very moment, what would it be?
Posted: 6/16/05 at 8:57pm

Cabaret. Though I did almost see Chitty Chitty tonight - I was in the mood to giggle.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

hypertruffle
#4re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 8:57pm

Either Spelling Bee or Doubt. Might go with Glengarry Glen Ross. Hmm...

"The cynicism you refer to, I acquired the day I discovered I was different from little boys!~All About Eve

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#5re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 8:58pm

spelling bee!

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#6re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 8:59pm

tsk tsk hypertruffle re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very

Too many shows listed! lol

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

ikmbway
#7re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 8:59pm

RENT, Spelling Bee, or DRS

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#8re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:01pm

Front row? Right now? Guys and Dolls. Or Sweet Charity.

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#9re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:03pm

Either RENT or Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

MissElphie Profile Photo
MissElphie
#10re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:04pm

Wicked. I'd be there in a heartbeat. I've only seen the tour and would do anything to see it on broadway.

FabalaYero85
#11re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:06pm

RENT and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

hmm...

hypertruffle
#12re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:22pm

I can't help it...so many shows to see...*cries* The sudden drought of my purse came at a bad time.

"The cynicism you refer to, I acquired the day I discovered I was different from little boys!~All About Eve

rKrispyt Profile Photo
rKrispyt
#13re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:30pm

ANY show, or any CURRENTLY ON BROADWAY show?

If any show,then Violet, 100% without question.

If any Broadway show currently running, totally Spelling Bee!

If I show you the darkness I hold inside, will you bring me to light?

JSousa Profile Photo
JSousa
#14re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:36pm

DRS or Manuscript because i just watched the opening night video on it from Broadway.com

"This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Elizabeth_DeBris
#15re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 9:38pm

Can it be off-Broadway? If so: Altar Boyz (although I'm not sure exactly what their schedule is, these days, so that may not be a hypothetical option anyway)

If not: Spelling Bee

BwayStraightBoy Profile Photo
BwayStraightBoy
#16re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 10:05pm

The Light in the Piazza would be my choice.

adamnyc Profile Photo
adamnyc
#17re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 10:08pm

All Shook Up or Piazza

"I want to tell you that Elvis would be proud." I said: "Priscilla, if I get 100 bad reviews, it won't matter because of what you said."

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#19re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 10:20pm

Menagerie, because it's about to be gone forever.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#20re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 10:20pm

I'd want tix to the opening night of THE WOMAN IN WHITE in november... re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very

WestEndBird Profile Photo
WestEndBird
#21re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 10:22pm

SPAMALOT!! My gosh I have been a MP fan forever!! I would die to see that show! I am so sad I don't live close to NYC!!

"Even if I could let you see me cry you would never understand what I was feeling inside, you see it and use it but dont believe in it..."

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#23re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 10:31pm

All Shook Up or Avenue Q.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

bdwybelle
#24re: Imagine you could get front row center to ANY show right now..this very
Posted: 6/16/05 at 10:33pm

Spelling Bee, even though I've already seen it. I could see it over and over again, but I just won't.