News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VocalLizzy

VocalLizzy Profile Photo
Member Name: VocalLizzy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FAT CAMP  May 2 2012, 11:16:13 AM
OMG...here's the New York Post!!!
Breakup showtunes  Oct 20 2010, 02:24:29 PM
If they're staying in touch but just not getting married, then "I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love" from The Boy From Oz would work.
Open Your Eyes - The 'La Cage Aux Folles '10 Revival' Love Thread  Mar 2 2010, 01:15:44 PM
Exclusive Photo Coverage by BWW of first day of rehearsals:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW_Photo_Exclusive_Meet_the_Cast_of_LA_CAGE_20100302

Lizzy

Open Your Eyes - The "La Cage Aux Folles '10 Revival" Love Thread  Mar 1 2010, 01:58:51 PM
With today being the kickoff of rehearsals (complete with fantastic photo coverage by BWW's own Walter McBride), I thought I'd start a love thread for this revival.

Break a leg and have fun!

Lizzy

Welcome to Camp Overton - The 'Fat Camp' Love Thread  Feb 22 2010, 02:55:08 PM
Carly was the hottest "Daphne" since Scooby Doo.

:)

Welcome to Camp Overton - The 'Fat Camp' Love Thread  Feb 21 2010, 10:20:43 PM
I don't believe Orfeh was ever attached to the project.
Welcome to Camp Overton - The "Fat Camp" Love Thread  Feb 20 2010, 08:20:05 AM
Hey, campers!

I went to a private reading yesterday of one of the smash musicals from last year's New York Musical Theater Festival..."Fat Camp".

...and I have to say that as much fun as I had last year, this show has (no pun intended) grown exponentially.

Randy Blair, Timothy Drucker and Matthew Roi Berger have done a fabulous job with new songs, clever new jokes, and a few changes of plot points that bring it all together in an even smarter, funnier way than in last

re: Savannah Wise Takes Over Lead Role of Sherrie in ROCK OF AGES  Jul 9 2009, 01:03:57 PM
Seeing the show tonight...saw her as the U/S Sherrie for the first time off-Broadway on Halloween 08...great then, AMAZING now...

Very well deserved!

Rock it, Miss Wise!

re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/28  Jun 29 2009, 03:42:11 PM
Rock of Ages' best week >$650k.

Nice!

re: Amy Spanger Leaves ROCK OF AGES  Jun 29 2009, 02:30:08 PM
I wish I'd had prior knowledge of Amy's departure but I didn't. I was cautiously optimistic that she would be returning but alas this did not turn out to be the case.

I do hope that if vocal strain was the reason for her leaving the show, that she will get the rest and care she needs as to not incur permanent damage.

Lizzy

re: Amy Spanger Leaves ROCK OF AGES  Jun 29 2009, 01:42:49 PM

That's all I can say...

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jun 27 2009, 12:07:44 AM
Wesley's last performance in Rock of Ages will be Sunday September 13th at 7pm.

Lizzy

re: ROA CD - Worth It?  Jun 22 2009, 09:31:29 PM
The cast recording is available now in digital form on iTunes and Amazon.

It is available in CD form at the theater and on the show's official web site. It will be available in stores on July 7th.

Miss Lizzy

re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/21  Jun 22 2009, 04:33:35 PM
Nice one for Rock of Ages, climbing over $600k!
Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jun 17 2009, 02:59:02 PM
Hi, everyone on this thread *waving*

I thought I'd bring this announcement over from the blog for "The Cry of the Strip" (the ROA fan site I help run)...

Hope to see some of you here...Miss L.
-------------------------------------------------
Hey, Rockers!

Have you ever wanted to?

...keep the party going after the last piece of confetti falls at a performance of ?Rock of Ages??

...relive the rock and roll heyday of the superclubs o

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jun 17 2009, 02:56:43 PM
As it stands right now, no one is scheduled to be out on the 27th and/or 28th...have a great first time!

Lizzy
Fan Director
thecryofthestrip.com

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jun 3 2009, 01:51:34 PM
Lottery seats for ROA are the front row (4 seats) and the far left and right orchestra (total of about 20-24 seats, don't remember exact numbers).

Today might be a good day for the lotto as they don't normally have a Wednesday show and people might be less inclined to attend.

As the show's popularity increases, like any other show, lotteries become more difficult. I think the ROA is still relatively easy, but not an automatic win.

Lizzy

re: Dolly, Elton, Liza, Stockard and Poison Join Roster of 2009 Tony Performers  Jun 2 2009, 10:11:45 AM
If I had a tail, it would wag. LOL

Poison with the cast of ROA? Ohhhhh, this is indeed going to ROCK.

Lizzy

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jun 2 2009, 08:40:16 AM
Okay, who has the OBCR currently melting their iPods, stereos and home computers?

Let's hear it!

Miss Lizzy (rockin' her office at the moment...)

re: Rock of Ages Fan Poster Contest at the Today Show Monday 5/25!  May 26 2009, 04:30:17 PM
I apologize, Jane2 - it is working correctly now.

:)

Lizzy

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You