News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PracticallyPerfect

PracticallyPerfect Profile Photo
Member Name: PracticallyPerfect
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jonathan Larson Tribute Concert in DC
 Sep 13 2006, 10:22:59 PM
Let me also add my thanks for this thread. I just ordered my tickets.

I'm really looking forward to this!

re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Sep 9 2006, 09:21:06 AM
Awww, bway, don't be depressed. You'll be back in NYC soon!

I'm too lazy to read the whole thread, but do any of you have Kevin Cahoon's band's CD? The songs on myspace are awesome! I just ordered the CD and can't wait to hear all the songs.

Sep 9 2006, 08:59:16 AM
The middle of page 2? Had to bump this baby back up...

So awesome about The View. I hope the people who got the tickets fall in love with it and go to see it more than once. Also hope they tell all their friends that it's a must see.

Good luck to all the people doing Rush today! Hope you all get tickets!

re: Constantine Maroulis-Wedding Singer OFFICIAL Announcement
 Sep 6 2006, 05:21:54 PM
Is a threadjack such a bad idea at this point?

:)

re: Megan Mullally in 'Karen: The Musical?'
 Sep 5 2006, 11:34:37 PM
I'd be there in a heartbeat.
 Sep 5 2006, 10:17:29 PM
bway - is that pic from the recent interview? It's great!

Can't wait to hear a recap from anyone at tonight's show. It sounds like it went well, but I look forward to a review from someone who was there.

Sep 5 2006, 09:30:53 PM
That's so cool! I didn't know the movie DVD had a feature about the show on it!
re: A First Glance at Mary Poppins
 Aug 30 2006, 04:43:38 PM
Love the pic.

Can't wait to see it!

Aug 30 2006, 02:01:32 AM
You're not alone, thespian geek.

Fans at one of his fanboards spent at least five pages this evening complaining about the flyer - primarily the "starring" part. Some of the choice comments included "arrogant ass", "classless," and "who the *bleep* is he to say starring?" They were overwhelmingly unhappy by the choice of words. Others felt it looked amateurish and didn't fit the tone of the show's other advertising pieces.

They don't like the flyer, but they're still planning

Aug 30 2006, 12:37:35 AM
If Rosey were in the mood to be truthful, she'd admit that she has no idea if Constantine made the flyer. One of his fangroups sent it out to fans tonight and no one is sure of the source of the flyer. And most of his fans agree that whoever made it was out of line.

But since Rosey just joined this evening to rile everyone up about it, I don't think being truthful is what she had in mind. She's probably posting doing a search as we speak so she can post it in every thread regarding TW

re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 8/27/2006
 Aug 29 2006, 04:35:08 PM
While I don't disagree that Constantine's lost a small number of some of his fans, I'll say he still has a very strong fanbase that has already started buying tickets and making travel plans. Don't know that he'll be a big enough draw to make a huge difference on the ticket sales, but he's still got a lot of support out there.

I think it's the more casual AI fan that will respond to his casting. His name recognition may mean the difference for someone that's trying to choose between

Aug 28 2006, 11:56:07 PM
Yes, well, you should have seen the furor when his fans thought he would be canceling some previously announced shows so he could do WS instead. Luckily, he will still be doing the originally scheduled shows and missing WS those nights.

Aug 28 2006, 10:47:32 PM
I'm one of those Constantine fans making the trip to see the show now that he's in it. I don't know how much difference we'll all be able to make, but I know there are already a number of fans who've made flight and hotel reservations to come to NYC for the show. Unfortunately, all the talk about the show closing is scaring many of his fans from purchasing tickets. I think those that can make September dates are proceeding with plans, but those that can't come until October are very skittish and
re: American Idol to Join Wedding Singer
 Aug 24 2006, 06:07:50 PM
Wow. You're right. WS fans better look out - Constantine's harem of horny housewives likes to empty out their savings accounts so they can travel and see him perform many nights in a row.

How dare those middle aged women with discretionary income spend it on the Wedding Singer! Don't they know they might *gasp* increase ticket sales?

Sounds like a horrible prospect for fans worried there aren't enough tickets selling to a beloved show. Run for your lives folks! Apparently ther

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You