News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Glory

Glory Profile Photo
Member Name: Glory
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/justarenthead
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Are Broadway opening night tickets ever made available to the public?  Sep 16 2018, 10:00:28 AM

I snagged tickets to Grease when the latest revival opened. We were 2nd to last row in the mezzanine, but it was petty electrifying to be in the theatre. There was so much energy and so many celebrities, it was pretty cool!

Potential Theatres for  Aug 24 2018, 08:47:20 AM

I'm rooting for an open at the Winter Garden still. I did this mock up because I can picture how beautiful that marquee would look standing over the heart of Broadway. Especially if they got a working windmill out there too.

Moulin Rouge Colonial Theatre Previews  Aug 3 2018, 08:59:43 AM

I finally won the lottery last night and got to see this! I thought as a spectacle and a whole, the show was great. The sets are breathtaking and I was shocked to see how large they were/how they fit in the Colonial. I'm glad they added some songs and not so happy about others. I was bothered by the audience laughing every time a song started. Specifically before the We Are Young/Royals medley because I thought that was a great moment for the Bohemians. Thankfully, Karen's Firework (w

Moulin Rouge Boston Discount  Jul 20 2018, 05:25:39 PM
Hey there, what time and how did you find out that you won the lottery?
Hamilton Side Views  Jan 18 2017, 08:11:43 PM

I'm so excited that I'm finally seeing the show in a little under 2 weeks. I got tickets for my birthday, the 31st, the night of the Tonys. What was weird was my tickets weren't marked obstructed view until after I bought them..

I'm orch row D seats 19 and 21, I'm not too worried because I'm grateful to be seeing the show, but do you guys know if i am going to have an extremely obstructed view that close?

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 13 2016, 09:25:26 AM

I was on at exactly 11:10 and through the app (which is better in my opinion) I was able to get orchestra row D on the first date of the new block. It took me about 15 minutes to check out because their servers were definitely experiencing high traffic. I'm slightly bummed I didn't think to look at earlier dates. Does anyone know if they're completely gone already?

Happy 50th Anniversary to IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE...IT'S SUPERMAN  Mar 29 2016, 02:40:37 PM

I remember seeing the concert version of the show with Cheyenne Jackson, Jean Louisa Kelly, and Shoshana Bean back in 07. I loved the score! I wish I could have seen the full on production of the show, but the concert was just perfect casting!

Waitress Previews  Mar 25 2016, 03:43:04 PM

I am so envious of everyone getting to see this now that it's opening on Broadway. I was in absolute bliss when I saw the production at A.R.T. It's such a beautiful and empowering show. Not to mention it's been SO long since I've seen something with an original score where I left humming some of the melodies. I want to try and get out there in June so I can see it again now that it's a little re-worked. I really do think Sara deserves the Tony for this. She did an ama

Jennifer Hudson  Mar 14 2016, 09:43:24 AM

Woops, sorry..double post!

Jennifer Hudson  Mar 14 2016, 09:43:24 AM

If you're looking for THE show to see on Broadway right now (other than Hamilton) I would highly recommend that you get out and see this production. The cast is incredibly strong and talented. J-Hud was absolutely stellar. Her Push Da Button is out of this world, the entire theater was going nuts by the end of it, I haven't seen a production where the audience got on their feet to applaud, mid way through the show, since I saw Patti in Gypsy the day after the Tonys. 

You w

Hamilton Ticket for Tonight  Feb 19 2016, 09:57:45 AM

I sat in the rear mezz for In The Heights and it was a perfect seat, however, not for 300+ dollars. I would expect Lin to be sweating on me if I paid that much..

Midweek Lottery Odds  Feb 18 2016, 01:20:23 PM

I went out on a Wednesday and did the digital lotteries for the Matilda, Something Rotten, Fun Home, Noises Off, School of Rock, and Hamilton matinee performances a few weeks ago. I won the Fun Home lottery and it was my first try! I also won School of Rock, but I obviously chose Fun Home over it. We had tickets for the Color Purple that night and I totally recommend you try to get rush tickets for that show. Also, our lotto seats for Fun Home were in the 2nd row on the side, which were PERFE

re: BARE - Coming to Bway in 2010-11  Nov 4 2009, 06:01:09 PM
This needs to happen. The story is beautiful. The fact that it is solely teens with this powerful story told through song, it just needs to happen. I feel like lots of people will enjoy this show and it will grow a bigger fan base. Get Groff in this IMMEDIATELY.
re: Will Chase to Play 'Tony' in 'Billy Elliot' Starting July 7  Jun 24 2009, 03:25:22 PM
Hmmmm Maybe I will need to go see this after all.
re: Broadway in Boston finally announces its 2009-2010 season  Jun 16 2009, 11:07:32 PM
It's a good season for us I believe. I cant wait for August, In The Heights, Young Frankenstein, and Fiddler..also it's not there but according to the Facebook page Dreamgirls will be playing the Colonial!
re: RAGTIME headed to Broadway!!!  Jun 11 2009, 01:10:03 PM
Noooo way! This is awesome, I cannot wait to see this finally!
re: The 2009-2010 Broadway real estate thread  Jun 10 2009, 11:00:06 AM
whatever happened to Dirty Dancing taking the Simon?
re: O'Donnell to Star in BABES IN ARMS Revival  Jun 10 2009, 10:59:07 AM
Hmmmm.. I've been in Babes In Arms and we did a different version..but either way I adore the score and would love to see a good production of it. With Rosie..I don't know how I feel about this
re: 'BILLY', 'SHREK', 'ROCK' and More Set to Perform On Tony Awards Telecas  May 28 2009, 11:34:02 AM
why are they having touring shows perform? that is kind of weird, but oh well..it will be good to see some old stuff on stage I guess. I wonder if it will be the short performances just like The Little Mermaid, A Catered Affair, and Young Frankenstein did last year.
re: Broadway Shows as 3D Movies - I Can't Wait!  May 22 2009, 01:00:56 PM
I'll bet my money that Shrek and Rock Of Ages are in this.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You