News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for e

e Profile Photo
Member Name: e
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Suggestions for my Las Vegas trip?
 Apr 26 2007, 01:48:59 PM
I would have to agree with KA, it is such an amazing, unique theatre experience!!
re: The Five Plays That Sum Up American Life
 Apr 23 2007, 08:07:32 PM
A Streetcar Named Desire
B3TA07's Mary Poppins Review
 Apr 21 2007, 11:14:41 AM
I found Gavin Lee, Rebecca Luker, the dancing, and sets to be wonderful in this show. It's an entertaining show, but is it the best on Broadway right now? Absolutely not.
re: Cast Recordings you...
 Apr 16 2007, 01:11:57 AM
double post, sorry..
re: Cast Recordings you...
 Apr 16 2007, 01:11:36 AM
little women
the obc of guys and dolls
the australian cast recording of jesus christ superstar

re: Today's Performance of The Drowsy Chaperone (Suttons last)
 Apr 15 2007, 08:46:22 PM
When I saw it a few weeks ago, Sutton was incredibly enthusiastic and did not seem to have any attitude, imo. I also found Jonathon Crombie to be a great man in chair, and the audience seemed to love him as well. It's a shame they're both leaving.
re: Annelisse Van Der Pool(i dont know how to spell her name)
 Apr 15 2007, 12:31:24 PM
thanks craig, it's a great video, i had been very curious to hear how she sounds, she's wonderful
re: Review of Catherine Walker (Understudy) in Mary Poppins
 Apr 13 2007, 03:59:53 PM
I saw her at the end of March (3/27) and thought she was wonderful as well. The night I went, Suzanne Hylenski was in for the Glamorous Doll.
re: random star spotting
 Apr 8 2007, 06:14:05 PM
I saw Harvey Firestein at the 3/26 performance of Spring Awakening, Michael Kors was supposedly in the audience as well.
re: CURTAINS Merch?
 Mar 30 2007, 07:58:13 PM
Yes, they are.
re: Technical Issue at Drowsy 3/29/07 (spoilers ahead)
 Mar 30 2007, 07:18:16 PM
I was there too. I was just very glad that the intermission was indeed for a technical issue and not in order to put an understudy in for anyone. Everyone was great, and although Jonathon Crombie is no Bob Martin, I thought he did a great job.. So did Sutton Foster, its been said a lot that she's been "phoning in", but I thought she was wonderful and still was very enthusiastic about the show.

mint0621, I also saw the band at the stage door. Could you hear them performing during the f

re: CURTAINS Stage Door ?
 Mar 30 2007, 03:47:08 PM
Rath, it actually was the evening performance. We were a little disappointed not to meet her, but everyone else was great.
re: CURTAINS Stage Door ?
 Mar 30 2007, 03:30:07 PM
Ernie Sabella came out and turned to everyone who was waiting and shouted "hakuna matata" after Wednesday ( 3/28 )'s performance. He was very nice and happily signed and took a picture with us. David Hyde Pierce came out last, and although he was very quiet, he was incredibly nice as well. Karen Ziemba seemed to be in a rush and didn't stop for too many fans. Noah Racey, John Bolton, Jason Danieley, and Debra Monk were especially friendly and nice to talk to.

re: Broadwaybox.com Question
 Mar 12 2007, 06:09:27 PM
In the past when I've tried entering the code for a later date the code isn't valid. It could just be the particular shows not broadwaybox in general, but I doubt it.
re: What do you guys think will be the nxt broadways longest running show?
 Mar 12 2007, 12:45:55 AM
I really hope this doesn't happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wicked eventually took the title..
re: Why did they cut that!? Scenes or songs cut from shows in previews tha
 Mar 10 2007, 06:35:59 PM
"The Show Biz" from Ragtime
They Casted 'Sophie' for the Mamma Mia Movie!
 Mar 10 2007, 03:24:00 PM
I loved what she did with her character in Veronica Mars
re: Is CORAM BOY limited?
 Mar 3 2007, 01:25:29 AM
I heard Coram Boy opens on May 2nd and closes September 1st, so that would seem like a limited run to me..
re: Kerry Butler to Star in Xanadu, Opening Set for June 26
 Mar 2 2007, 03:55:57 PM
So no Kristen Bell then?
re: Musicals with MOSTLY FEMALES.....HELP!
 Mar 2 2007, 12:51:47 PM
I've seen Thoroughly Modern Millie done at an all girls school with only two boys, one playing Jimmy and the other Trevor Graydon..
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You