News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Pinky

Pinky Profile Photo
Member Name: Pinky
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Miss Saigon vs. Ragtime (March Madness Finals)
 Apr 7 2008, 05:12:11 PM
Miss Saigon
re: Miss Saigon vs. Parade (March Madness, Quarterfinals, game 2)
 Mar 31 2008, 01:34:13 AM
This was a tough one...but I have to go with...MISS SAIGON.
re: Why is Brooke (legally Blonde) Being Held in Boston if the Murder Happe
 Nov 30 2007, 09:25:44 AM
I don't know about Harvard, but most students in law school do their internships during the summer between their 2nd and 3rd years. Some also do internships in the summer between their 1st and 2nd too.

I'm in my first year of law school...no one I know in my class or the classes above me have full time internships (like the one in LB) during the fall or spring semesters.

re: Retail: The Musical
 Aug 2 2007, 10:58:21 PM
This is a WONDERFUL idea...after working at the Gap for many years...I have TONS of stories!!!

Romance with a co-worker....and sometimes sneaking ino a fitting room...

Folding jeans by myself while everyone else gets to hang out at the cashwrap...

Folding clothes, asking customers if they need help & of course they say no. Then they grab the shirt at the bottom of the pile & make a mess of my hard work!!!

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!

Question: "Would you like

re: Sara Ramirez to Record a Cd
 Apr 23 2007, 07:39:33 PM
I am sooo excited, but I'm not too sure about Eric Idle writing for her. I mean I love Spamalot, but I don't know if it'll work. Any thoughts?
re: I've seen 70 Shows this year!
 Mar 4 2007, 01:29:59 PM
I wish I had the time (and money) to see so many shows.
re: I've seen 70 Shows this year!
 Mar 3 2007, 10:31:57 PM
I wish I could see 70 (heck, I'd take 7) shows on Broadway a year!!! Many of us are stuck in school & pretty far from the city.

It's not an inspiration though...I'd do it if I could!!!

re: Piazza in Hershey
 Mar 3 2007, 10:17:40 PM
As far as the Hershey tour...I live like 45 minutes away & went to Choclate world every year when I was growing up. I remember the old tour & receiving an actual size Hershey's bar. OH WELL!!!

re: Did 'Company (The 2006 Broadway Revival)' Cast Album will be the greate
 Feb 24 2007, 04:10:38 PM
I live in State College, PA & tried to find a copy in a store fro a friend's b-day. Everyone just looked at me like was half crazy looking for this CD, so I highly doubt it will sell enough copies to make it to the top spot on the Charts. Also, Best Buy wanted $18.99!!! I just ordered another copy from Amazon.
re: Did 'Company (The 2006 Broadway Revival)' Cast Album will be the greate
 Feb 24 2007, 12:51:14 PM
Hmmmm, if you're asking, "Will 'Company (The 2006 Broadway Revival)' Cast Album be the greatest cast album ever???

then probably not. As much as I loved it, I don't think it stands much a chance on the Billboard charts either. I agree about the orchestrations, but still thought the album was fabulous!!!

re: BEYONCE ON BROADWAY?
 Feb 24 2007, 01:14:44 AM
ewww....no way!!!
re: All male shows
 Feb 15 2007, 03:56:59 PM
Well, Songs from an Unmade Bed is a one man show...but you could get away with more men doing it...
re: Sexy Musicals
 Feb 11 2007, 09:12:30 AM
The Thou Shalt Not ballet from Thou Shalt Not was HOT!!! Shirtless Craig Bierko on a bed...always a good thing!!!
re: Apple Tree 1/10/07 disappointing
 Jan 11 2007, 04:59:03 AM
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the show. I saw it a week ago & thought it was AMAHZING!!!! Loved Apple Tree when I saw the concert...but this show blew me away. I had a blast (especially since I'm totally in love with Brian d'Arcy James!) I'm glad your stage door experience was better for ya!!!
re: Songs from shows that *tear* at your heart-strings.
 Jan 10 2007, 10:17:21 PM
Recently, I started to get emotional when I was listening to the I Love You Song from Spelling Bee....maybe I'm mad at parents for not showing up to a show when I was in 4th grade!!!!
re: Apple Tree Seating Question?
 Jan 10 2007, 10:14:15 PM
I'm pretty short (5'1') and had a really hard at 54 in the back of the orch. Like other have said, depends on your vision, height etc.

As far as the 14 year old, if they enjoy musical theatre....then yes!!! It you're dragging him or her to the show...maybe not so much.

re: High Fidelity Recording/3 Show Review: Evil Dead/Spring Aw/High Fidelity
 Dec 18 2006, 11:47:51 AM
RentHead2....I told you that you wouldn't like Spring Awakening. Don't call me about it till after Tuesday because I have finals.

But, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your other shows!!! 2 out of 3 isn't bad!!!!

re: HIGH FIDELITY CLOSING 12.17
 Dec 13 2006, 04:26:44 PM
If I didn't go to such a jerk school (Penn State), I could go see HF this weekend. But, I have finals till the 22nd!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

Not shocked to see this go, but I was hoping they could hold out till I got out of school. I really wanted to Will Chase...I hope he's in something fabulous soon!!!

re: The Producers Review
 Nov 23 2006, 08:30:58 PM
I didn't know people thought this show was child friendly. Playbill.com lists the show as mature. Too many people make decisions without much research & then get pissy after the fact. People need to be more well-informed.
You Know you're a B'way geek when...
 Nov 23 2006, 08:12:34 PM
You see a movie that features a scene or two in Times Square & you point out all the show advertisements....then talk non stop about the shows!!!

*This happend in the Borat film....I saw a quick shot of a DRS poster & had to tell everyone about the show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You