News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jules414

Jules414 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jules414
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: EDGES--the musical
 Dec 29 2005, 11:14:46 PM
Thanks...sadly, those are the 4 tracks I already have.

I'm trying to spread the word of Edges...anyone else know any more information about it?

re: calling all movin out fans!!
 Dec 29 2005, 11:05:20 PM
i am a mover as well.
EDGES--the musical
 Dec 29 2005, 11:02:14 PM
I've recently discovered "Edges--the song cycle" and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find more tracks to listen to, or sheet music........

Thanks in advance.

re: Macy's Thanksgiving Parade w/Bway
 Nov 24 2005, 10:06:39 AM
Poop. I guess we only get the Detroit Thanksgiving Parade here on CBS, not the CBS New York Parade.
re: Macy's Thanksgiving Parade w/Bway
 Nov 24 2005, 10:02:03 AM
Has Spelling Bee gone yet on CBS?
re: chorus line revival cast
 Jul 27 2005, 05:37:15 PM
Wow...if that is true about Desmond Richardson being cast, I am pumped!
re: Matt Morrison on TV
 Jun 24 2005, 09:55:47 PM
I am pretty sure that is just a picture of him from the actual Broadway Show baseball league. Somebody must have just posted it. I'm pretty sure that a person just has to upload any picture for it to be on imdb.com, and it doesn't have to be from the actual tv shows, necessarily.
re: Tony Nominees' Colleges and Training
 May 24 2005, 02:01:59 PM
I've read that Dan Fogler went to Boston University, but I'm not sure what he studied.
When does John Selya perform?
 Mar 5 2005, 02:35:38 PM
I seem to remember that John Selya in Movin Out does not perform on Thursday nights...am I right in remembering this?
re: Movin Our Dancers
 Feb 2 2005, 11:18:06 PM
I love Holly after seeing her filling in for Elizabeth Parkinson on Broadway! I'm seeing the tour on Sunday, and I was wondering if you know what days she performs. (Matinees, evenings...any ideas?)
re: John Selya not in Movin Out?
 Jan 30 2005, 09:17:13 PM
I have no doubt that he is amazing. Everyone in that show is incredible. I wish I was amazing so I could dance it, just for one night.

John Selya in the new Bob Dylan project would be incredible as well, though. I'm seeing it again in the city in April, so I guess John will be back.

I see the tour next week, and I am equally excited about that. I love myself some Movin' Out.

re: John Selya not in Movin Out?
 Jan 30 2005, 08:59:43 PM
Hmmm. If you go to the official website, John Selya has been replaced. And I just don't understand if he to is coming back.

That article makes it seem like he is still in it.

John Selya not in Movin Out?
 Jan 30 2005, 08:36:24 PM
Does anyone know why John Selya isn't in Movin Out anymore? Did he get injured, take a leave of absence, or leave for good?

Just curious. I'm going to miss him, big time.

re: ShowPeople Magazine Concert @ Irving Plaza
 Jan 18 2005, 03:21:25 PM
Supposedly his CD is going to be released within the next year...but who knows. He's been working on it for a really long which means, it is going to be absolutely amazing.

I can't wait for when it is released!

re: Once Upon A Mattress Photo!
 Jan 18 2005, 03:18:25 PM
Ooh. It looks fun.

Does anyone know a specific date that it will air?

Bravo on with the show
 Jan 17 2005, 09:29:57 PM
Hey. I was wondering if anyone here entered the Bravo On With The Show contest, and heard if he/she won.

I'm just curious about when we will be notified! Thanks.

re: BTP: 2005
 Jan 16 2005, 07:20:04 PM
I went last year, and without a doubt, it was one of the best experiences of my life. You learn so much and absorb everything like a sponge for three weeks, as well as meet a lot of wonderful people. It also is one of those experiences where you learn a lot not just about yourself as a performer but about yourself as a person. BTP will probably clue you in to whether or not you want to be involved in the performing arts as a career. It is a wonderful experience though...I cannot say that eno
Laura Bell Bundy--Opinion
 Apr 18 2004, 12:49:52 AM
My sister and I were trying to tell what people's opinions of Laura Bell Bundy are.

Yay or nay.

Like or dislike.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You