Sweeney Todd Tour Cast

and the mirror
#1Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:22pm

I didn't see other threads on this, so....

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/109338.html

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#2re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:24pm

look about 12 threads down and you will...

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:25pm

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?thread=940618

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

CATSNYrevival
#3re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:26pm

it was posted over an hour ago.

Sondheim Geek Profile Photo
Sondheim Geek
#4re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:26pm

I didn't see other threads on this, so....
LOL

SondheimGeek: Is it slightly pathetic that you guys get to be Jedi bitches, and I'm Bitchy the Hutt?
LizzieCurry: No, you're more memorable

and the mirror
#5re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:31pm

oops....sorry! I kind of need sleep.

CATSNYrevival
#6re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:35pm

How about people just stop posting "breaking news"? Odds are by the time you've heard about it it's been known for a while and already posted and being discussed.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#7re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:42pm

Only the people with no lives are good at posting breaking news. If you have a job or a life, then chances are you will never be able to be the first BWW'er to post about it. Leave it to the drones who sit in their pajamas waiting for something new to post on BWW or Playbill while waiting for their self-addressed stamped envelopes from Celia Keenan-Bolger and Raul Esparza to arrive. They can handle it-plus, they're the first to be a crotch to you if they already posted about it, like it is an unforgivable sin.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

CATSNYrevival
#8re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:47pm

but it is. isn't it?

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#9re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:55pm

ummmmmm, not so much.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

CATSNYrevival
#10re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 4:56pm

according to you.

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#11re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 5:02pm

but tell us Betty, how do you REALLY feel?

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

MungoGypsy8232
#12re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 5:08pm

Betty, for the record, I took the day off today and I just happened to come across that. I do have a life and I could care less that there's another post about this. That's what makes this board so great. Also, I was not wearing my pajamas...or any clothes at all for that matter re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast kidding, I couldn't resist. Only people with no lives are the ones arguing a pointless case because you are bitter (you may or may not be bitter, but frankly you come off as rather frigid).

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#13re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 5:21pm

Mungo, I wasn't talking about you. Sheesh. I was speaking in general to the poster who made an honest mistake. People on these boards get so bent over an accidental double post, which is ludricious, especially when the search engine is far from expansive in its capabilities. For the record, I am far from frigid, I am nice person. I was not speaking to you about your post.

frigid-1 a : intensely cold b : lacking warmth or ardor : INDIFFERENT
2 : lacking imaginative qualities : INSIPID
3 a : abnormally averse to sexual intercourse -- used especially of women b of a female : unable to achieve orgasm during sexual intercourse.

I am none of the above. I apologize if you misunderstood me.

MungoGypsy8232
#14re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 5:31pm

I'm sorry as well for jumping to conclusions! And upon further reflection, I was in my pajamas re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast

me2 Profile Photo
me2
#15re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 5:37pm

I'm excited to see Judy Kaye is in the show. I passed on seeing this in NYC because I didn't want to see a cheapened version of the show and use up one of my show slots. I would, however, see it on tour with Judy Kaye.
Broadway Blog: The Road They Didn’t Take to Broadway

CATSNYrevival
#16re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 5:44pm

a cheapened version of the show? yikes.

me2 Profile Photo
me2
#17re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 6:04pm

I mean cheapened because it's not a full orchestra. I don't mean a cheapened set or anything.
Broadway Blog: The Road They Didn’t Take to Broadway

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#18re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
Posted: 7/5/07 at 7:43pm

LOL JOHN ARBO!!!!

This is an absolutely fantastic cast. Katrina Yaukey as Pirelli?! COUNT ME IN!

Videos