News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gaykettle

Member Name: gaykettle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE "GAY NO MORE" TELETHON-THE MUSICAL
 Jul 27 2008, 04:12:19 PM

ABOUT THE SHOW
Telethon Hosts:
Country music's favorite ex gay newlyweds Country Joe and Barbara Joe Barbara

Special Guests:
• Country hunk CW Singer
• Arnie the Fundamentalist Christian Dinosaur
• The Religious Broadcasting Network Gospel Choir
• Ventriloquist Jody Butler and Miss Thang
• Formerly Gay Royal Canadian Mountie Bartholomew Softwood
• Country Western Chanteuse KY Lee

• ... and many surprises!

Telethon sponsored by: <

re: Happy 1st birthday! XANADU.....
 Jul 10 2008, 03:00:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE FUNNIEST AND BRIGHTEST SHOWS ON BROADWAY. ( i still say you should have won the Tony for Best Book)
re: My Thoughts on CRY-BABY
 Apr 13 2008, 01:33:33 PM
the girl playing lenora is f---ing brilliant
re: TOWNHOUSE BACHELOR AUCTION
 Feb 12 2008, 06:01:26 PM
Maybe this is better
re: BACHELOR AUCTION
 Feb 12 2008, 05:57:19 PM

TOWNHOUSE BACHELOR AUCTION
 Feb 12 2008, 01:48:12 AM
Hi All:
Sorry to post this mass post...but a great company i know is hosting a bachelor auction FEB 14 (VALENTINES DAY) 9pm at the TOWNHOUSE.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO; LOWER SIDE EAST HARM REDUCTION CENTER.
This event is produced by ZAR ENTERTAINEMENT and they have raised thousands in the last year for Toys for Tots and God's Love We Deliver.
Join us for fun, drinks, great piano entertainment
THE TOWNHOUSE
236 E. 58 BETWEEN 2/3
212-754-4649.
thanks for the support and

re: Original Cast leaves Dorothy Hale after 1 month
 Jan 17 2008, 03:59:41 PM
and its been a long time since i've been here, but i saw a show that left me so ...confused. the rise of dorothy hale. i've never seen such a odd piece of work. now let me be clear that anyone working in the theatre and making money..thats great. but this show was in need of work. Laura Koffman and Patrick Boll are quite good and i hope we see more of them. Dina Camoli (sp) is good but seems to be directed to be a shrew, which doesnt seem to make sense. The Doorman. The doorman..needs to find an
re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
 Nov 23 2007, 11:51:57 PM
well...maybe she was annoying, but the whole parade was one of the worst ever. i actually fell asleep. i'm sorry, but really, 600 kids with streamers to start off the parade. cant they find something a little more engaging. i was startled by the lack of fun in the parade but even more shocked by the increased level of cheap. i'm sorry i watched it.
re: GODSPELL BROADWAY.....Who will they Cast?
 Nov 15 2007, 09:15:47 AM
I wish this production would go away. i cant believe this is still going to happen. why dont they do GODSPELL-IDOL. i mean its one of the most done shows in america.
re: LITTLE MERMAID Pull-Out Poster in Sunday NY Times
 Nov 12 2007, 10:15:08 PM
no price is worth paying to watch francesca zambello show.she is a terrible director. cant believe she keeps working. a master class around what she does should be formed and entitled. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DIRECT FOR THE STAGE
re: Theatre owners will cave in by Wed eve Nov. 14th
 Nov 11 2007, 09:14:13 PM
billynj. this is a situation that affects many. i think it is ill advised and extremely unprofessional for your "high up" friend to be sharing that information and for you to share it here on the board. Speculation is hurtful to many. Be a tad more cautious about your commentary. This is not a game. Strikes are reality.
re: LoveMusik CD
 Nov 8 2007, 11:16:39 AM
HELP. where did you order from. i really want to get this cd. thanks.
re: Frankenstein-When will it close?
 Nov 4 2007, 08:34:47 PM
lets be honest though. walmartopia is holding on because the producer is most likely throwing money at it..and really Frankenstein is a step up.
re: Walmartopia Cast to Head into the Recording Studio Oct. 31; CD Due in D
 Oct 30 2007, 09:24:22 PM
omg. lol. i'm rolling on the floor..talk about throwing money away. good for the cast...at least i think.
re: HALLOWEEN PARTY NO COVER $5.00 COCKTAILS
 Oct 30 2007, 06:18:20 PM
Hi Zar...this sounds great. thanks for posting..its so hard to find something inexpensive to do...do you have to have a costume. i hate dressing up and i would be coming right from work...is it ok not to be in costume...thanks again..this is going to be fun.
re: YANK! reviews
 Oct 27 2007, 04:30:43 AM
I am in the minority on this show. I just saw it. I did not feel it was strong in any way that a musical should be. The direction is tepid, the performances uneven and the music lackluster. Again, I know i'm in the minority on this. Its ok i probably have not taste.
re: Frankenstein 10/21
 Oct 22 2007, 05:58:57 PM
not to be rude madals06 but i was there sunday, in the front of the balcony and i looked around at the end and saw 3 people standing. maybe you were in the orchestra, which i didnt check out. again, i'm not trying to be rude. just throwing my info into the mix.
re: Frankenstein 10/21
 Oct 21 2007, 07:21:26 PM
I too saw it today. I felt that Foster was, although talented, not right in this role, Brian D'arcy would be a better choice. The set was more intrusive than helpful to the action of the show. Steve Blanchard, Christine Noll and Eric Michael Gillett were strong, and believable. The staging left me baffled as to its repetitive nature, making it hard to focus on the story which seemed choppy at times. I am certain that through previews the adjustments will be made and the show will be greatly succ
re: Fringe Gone Bad....when audience is bad
 Aug 24 2007, 12:51:50 PM
i'll bet they are stressed. and if they were rude to you its probably a good bet you deserved it. how hard is it for you to follow instructions.
Fringe Gone Bad....when audience is bad
 Aug 23 2007, 09:51:30 PM
i have attended nearly a dozen shows in the last few weeks and am astonished at the audiences that are so rude to the fringe people, who clearly are understaffed. one lady actually struck a staff person with her purse because she was told there was no late seating.
and what the heck is it with people and no late seating...it means no late seating...so read the website before you buy a ticket.
i have never been so embarrassed than to be inline with some people that at the fringe..audienc

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You