SAVE 40%
$22.25 - $73.25
(reg. $36.25 - $121.25)

FEB. 22-APRIL 27, 2008
SAVE 30%
$25.75 - $85.25
(reg. $36.25 - $121.25)

To reserve your discounted tickets:

1. Visit http://www.roundabouttheatre.org and use code SPBBOX.

2. Call 212-719-1300 and use code SPBBOX.

3. Visit the box office with the printout from the link below.
SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#2re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/2/07 at 11:21pm

thanks!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/2/07 at 11:25pm

Yay, thank you!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

LadyRosecoe
#3re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/2/07 at 11:31pm

Will that program apply here as well that has first preview seats for $15?

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#4re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/2/07 at 11:33pm

Just got my ticket for the first preview...thanks!

Is there a discount code yet for The 39 Steps?
Updated On: 12/2/07 at 11:33 PM

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#5re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/2/07 at 11:41pm

Thanks! I really would like to see this for Christmas.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#6re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 12:35am

What is this about $15 first preview seats?

I'm seriously considering going to it. Where is this deal?

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

Revolutionary Profile Photo
Revolutionary
#7re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 1:08am

Awesomeness. Thank you!

singtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
#8re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 8:56am

Do you think I'll be able to do TKTS when I come to NY in March?

"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#9re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 9:29am

"Do you think I'll be able to do TKTS when I come to NY in March?"

Yes, SitPwG will definitely be on TKTS...not to worry!

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#10re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 12:31pm

AND THERE'S ALSO ROUNDABOUT'S HIPTIX PROGRAM

A certain number of seats are set-aside for $21.50 for every performance of any Roundabout production. For patrons 35-years or younger.

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#11re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 12:45pm

Now why can't every theatre have the "choose-your-own-seats" feature... I love Roundabout.

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#12re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 5:14pm

Is F 13 a good seat or do you think it's too far over to the left? Thanks in advance.

CouldaWouldaShoulda Profile Photo
CouldaWouldaShoulda
#13re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 6:38pm

I think it is too far over. The row is great, but I think it you were more towards the center it would be a better view.

I find the view in the orchestra at 54 very hit or miss. I love the mezz personally.

"A well-rounded performer will listen to all kinds of music. I like classical, Middle Eastern, and rock a lot." -- Patti LuPone

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#14re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 7:12pm

What is the deal with the 15 dollar first preview tickets?

-best12bars

-skibumb5290

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#15re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 7:16pm

Every-so-often ROUNDABOUT gives away $15 seats to the FIRST PREVIEW performance of certain shows. I highly doubt that they'll be doing so for SUNDAY in the PARK with GEORGE, though... considering the first preview's almost fully sold-out.

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#16re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 7:49pm

Just bought seat BB118 (in the front mezz) for January 27th at 2pm. Very excited. :)

MargoChanning
#17re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 8:01pm

Roundabout does $10 seats for all mezzanine seats (as well as some side orchestra seats) for the first preview of every one of its Broadway productions (they don't do it for the Laura pels their off-Broadway space).

They already had the $10 sale for SUNDAY a few weeks ago and they're all soldout (they went in a matter of hours), as are the ones for THE 39 STEPS (I managed to snag one of those, too). The next show this offer is available for is LES LIASONS DANGEROUSES, beginning one day early next month -- I'm sure those will go in a matter of hours as well.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#18re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/3/07 at 8:15pm

I'm thinking that if I show up to an early preview, I might finally catch a glimpse of Mr. Sondheim. I could definitely go later in the run and get much better seats.

-best12bars

-skibumb5290

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#19re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/4/07 at 5:27am

I personally think the view from the Studio 54 Mezzanine is awful.

It is so very far back and high up, you feel like you're miles away from the stage.

Most any seat in that Orchestra -- with the exception of the last three rows, which are obstructed by the Mezzanine overhang -- will give you a better view than any seat in the Mezzanine.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#20re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/4/07 at 12:24pm

i'm not so sure that tix will be plentifully availble on txts. I just purchased my (discounted) tix for April and the pickings were slim.

Out of curiosity I poked around the site. I would say, from the dates I looked at: 90% of the orch seats were gone and 60% of the Front Mezz.

Who knows aobut the rest, but studio 54 is HUGE and I'd hate to sit all the wya in the back there.

The code gives you 30% off. Remebmer its a limited run show.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Wanna Be A Foster
#21re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 12/4/07 at 12:27pm

Subscriber cancellations become available for general purchase at 1:00pm on the day before the performance.

Those tickets will become available at TKTS on the day of the performance.

Just because it looks full does not mean those seats will actually be filled.

Every Roundabout production is a limited run, and especially the ones at Studio 54 almost NEVER sell out.

-Kad

Wanna Be A Foster
#22re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 1/7/08 at 9:54am

$61.25 Orchestra/Front Mezzanine seats are available for all previews on Goldstar Events.
SUNDAY IN THE PARK - Goldstar

-Kad

toni3
#23re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 1/12/08 at 9:34pm

Looking at the seats available now for the dates I'll be in town, all thats left are the last two rows of the orchestra and mid & rear mezzanine. If I wanted better tickets would it be better just to wait and do TKTS the day of? I remember I did TKTS for 110 in the Shade and ended up with 6th row center. Will SITPWG likely be on TKTS most days?

WaltSummersPI Profile Photo
WaltSummersPI
#24re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH Discount Codes
Posted: 1/12/08 at 11:05pm

I think it'll probably be on TKTS at some point.

Caught a glimpse of Mr. Sondheim at a restaurant in midtown tonight, which prompted my friend and I to geek out about Sunday in the Park to each other all night.

Videos