News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Prettylittlepicture

Prettylittlepicture Profile Photo
Member Name: Prettylittlepicture
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Role you want?
 Apr 4 2005, 10:20:43 PM
If I was a man, Pseudolus from Forum, Albin from La Cage, and Roger DeBris from The Producers.

But since I'm a girl, Lucy or Sally from YAGMCB, Adelaide in Guys and Dolls, Cuengonde in Candide, and Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd.

re: Most expressive voice?
 Apr 4 2005, 10:17:51 PM
George Hearn immediately came to mind.
 Mar 3 2005, 07:56:44 PM
Roger Bart and I are going to have beautiful, talented children together.
re: Musicals from the 70's
 Mar 3 2005, 07:53:13 PM
"How I Feel" is a gorgeous song from that show.
re: Most embarassing moment in a Broadway show
 Mar 3 2005, 07:50:35 PM
I was laughing so loudly during The Frogs that Nathan Lane actually glared at me. Woo, go me. Is it really my fault that Roger Bart and Nathan Lane are the funniestpeoplethereare? No. But still, as amazing as it is to be glared at by a legend, it was quite embarrassing.
re: Nathan Lane Injury Update
 Sep 1 2004, 10:59:46 PM
*bursts into tears* I HAVE TO WRITE HIM A GET WELL NOTE! ARRRRRG! ;___; I can't rest until he's well and back on his feet!
re: broadway songs that could be the rnc theme song
 Sep 1 2004, 07:15:32 PM
*giggles* I'm voting for "Keep it Gay" "If you were Gay" or pretty much any other song with the word GAY in it. Ohhh, it'd drive them nuts. XD
re: Timothy Gulan goes on for Nathan in Act II
 Sep 1 2004, 07:13:28 PM
My poor, poor baby! *snuggles Nathan* I really hope he feels better and recovers quickly. I'll have to bake him a cake. ;__;
re: Anthony Rapp leaving LSOH
 Sep 1 2004, 03:37:29 PM
Oh, I really love Anthony Rapp. I'd want to see him as Mark in a movie etc. and I hope he stays with all the other shows.
re: Cast Recordings
 Aug 21 2004, 05:46:58 PM
Oooh, definately buy The Lion King! ^__^ And, if you're the kind of person that likes squeaky-clean, peppy fun, buy the 1999 recording of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.
Roger Bart is delightfull in that, as is the rest of the cast. Just a lot of fun.

re: THE PRODUCERS FILM
 Aug 21 2004, 05:35:23 PM
Well, personally I'm still breathing a sigh of relief that they kept Roger Bart and Gary Beach in! No one can replace them!

But Cady Huffman was fantastic. I'm a little upset that she's being replaced- but think of all the more people that will come because they heard she was in it. And also, I think Nicole is very talented. Will Ferrel will bring in people too.

re: The best musical for high school
 Aug 20 2004, 05:37:51 PM
Oh God, I did Brigadoon TWICE. It was ok the first time, but man was I sick of it the 2nd time around. ;___;
re: The best musical for high school
 Aug 20 2004, 05:36:27 PM
*to the tune of Rabbit Chasing* Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin I heart Pippin!
That's a GREAT musical for a High School. A little too risque for Middle School etc.
Guys and Dolls is overdone in Middle and High School but oh god, it's SO FUN! I had a blast doing Guys and Dolls- Adeliade's a dream role.
*shifty eyes* I wanna do You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! A LOT! Oh, and Forum.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You