News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for boxers7

boxers7 Profile Photo
Member Name: boxers7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Does Anyone feel Anika Noni Rose is the 'Michelle' of Destiny's Child  Feb 24 2007, 11:33:29 PM
I'm sure she was happy just to be considered for Lorrell. When you consider how much she must have made, and the national exposure she got (the girl was on Oprah!) she's definately not that upset.

I'd say she's more of a Kelly. At least she got that one song with Nelly.

re: 'You're the One That I Want' Sinks in Sunday Ratings  Jan 15 2007, 09:58:09 PM
I wonder what would happen if the show was cancelled.
re: Yankeefan Awards Tie Breaking  Dec 29 2006, 05:30:15 PM
Best Female Debut
Sarah Jones - Bridge and Tunnel

Best Female Breakthrough Performance
Beth Leavel as Beatrice Stockwell as the Drowsy Chaperone - Drowsy Chaperone

Worst Show Tune
Sure As Sun Turns to Moon - Tarzan

re: CapnHook's quick thoughts on MERRY POPPINS (12/24)  Dec 28 2006, 09:22:02 AM
Capn - I think the real problem here is YOUR stubbornness not to just take the few seconds and type SPOILERS. That's all you need to do. So then people who haven't seen the show don't need to read you telling BroadwayWorld that they should "dump" an effect. Cause I can just see Matthew Bourne pulling Gavin Lee aside tonight and saying, "Gavin, we've had a small issue. CapnHook from BroadwayWorld thinks we should dump the proscenium walk. So, I'll just come up with something new and we'll put it
re: CapnHook's quick thoughts on MERRY POPPINS (12/24)  Dec 25 2006, 05:14:18 PM
You should change the title of this thread to:
CapnHook quickly ruins MARY POPPINS (12/24) because that's essentially all you do.

re: Realization: Audra vs. Kristin at 2007 Tonys  Dec 21 2006, 10:58:19 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?boardname=bway&thread=910789

Here's 12 pages of realization.

re: Marty Short closing.  Dec 13 2006, 02:26:42 PM
MARISKAAAA!!!
re: annoying things in shows  Dec 8 2006, 04:51:45 PM
When the phone rings once and then goes to the answering machine. But when the character picks up, it rings until they get there. And when people don't type the right amount of digits in a phone number. How hard is it?!
re: DREAMGIRLS on Oprah today!  Nov 20 2006, 05:38:04 PM
Her snatch, Curtain.

Did anyone else feel like Jamie just kinda sat there for the whole interview until Eddie came on? He just seemed kind of...there.

re: DREAMGIRLS on Oprah today!  Nov 20 2006, 05:04:24 PM
Did Beyonce realize she'd be sitting in that dress for an hour? I thought her snatch was going to pop out about 12 times!
re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!  Nov 19 2006, 06:37:23 PM
Oprah seems to love this movie which should work to its advantage. I hope this episode isn't as HORRIBLE as the Grey's one.
re: Lisa Kudrow is Mrs. Lovett according to imdb  Nov 18 2006, 09:53:26 PM
As much as I love her..I don't wanna see that!
re: The Word Association Game  Nov 18 2006, 05:00:18 PM
...new roman"
re: Summer Camps?  Nov 14 2006, 07:09:16 PM
Its totally based on what electives you take. I know Voice Majors who took no dance classes and Voice Majors who took all dance classes. The only thing is, the dances you learn is what you're in in the final showcase so if you're in no dance classes, you basically sing your 32 bars and are done.
re: Summer Camps?  Nov 14 2006, 07:05:14 PM
Broadway Artists Alliance, of course .
re: Rent.  Nov 13 2006, 04:17:40 PM
FW: It's driving me INSANE! We're not sending e-mails here! We're smart people here at BWW, we can figure out the title of the post refers to what its regarding.
re: NEW QUIZ UP: Mary Poppins!  Nov 8 2006, 05:28:41 PM
90%!
re: Stephanie March Joins Liev Schreiber and Peter Hermann in Broadway's TA  Nov 5 2006, 12:33:51 AM
It's like an SVU reunion! Even though Hermann can hardly be called a regular. Love March! Can't wait for this.
re: Movin' Out DVD?!?!?!?!  Nov 1 2006, 10:30:22 PM
Do u guys think they will relese Movin' Out on DVD after it airs on PBS?!?!?
re: Gwen Stefani samples The Sound of Music!! the lonely goatheard ...  Oct 25 2006, 02:38:41 PM
Its called "Wind It Up." There's no video yet because it hasn't been officially released yet. I think its kinda catchy. I can totally see her tying in the marionette scene from the movie into the video.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You