pixeltracker

Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!

Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!

#1Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/18/06 at 9:35pm

YAY!!!

Beyonce will be singing Listen.

jaesdare Profile Photo
jaesdare
#1re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/18/06 at 10:25pm

my two favorite things together on the tube...STUPENDOUS

#2re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/19/06 at 4:35pm

Crap, I have to work tomorrow so I'm gonna miss it. I don't have tivore: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#3re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/19/06 at 5:00pm

I saw the previews on Thursday and on Friday Oprah did a behind the scenes show letting you follow her during the course of her work day. Nor sure when, but the show on Monday has already been taped. They showed Oprah going into her screening room to watch the movie before she taped the show. They showed Beyonce and Jamie Foxx arriving at the studio and showed them walking backstage to take their places for their entrance. You saw quick clips of the show and then you saw all of them including Jennifer Hudson after the show. They also showed Eddie Murphy coming onstage. The clips of the actual show were extremely short. I didn't see Anika Noni Rose in any of them. Hope she is on the show. Maybe I missed her because of how fast they flashed the clips. Oprah had nothing but praise for Jennifer Hudson backstage after the taping.

Just give the world Love.

ICEcreamAssassin Profile Photo
ICEcreamAssassin
#4re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/19/06 at 5:12pm

setting tivo now!

Liverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
#5re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/19/06 at 5:24pm

so the only thing being sang is Listen?

that's not very ispiring.

boxers7 Profile Photo
boxers7
#6re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/19/06 at 6:37pm

Oprah seems to love this movie which should work to its advantage. I hope this episode isn't as HORRIBLE as the Grey's one.

"I don't wanna see that!" -Aunt Sassy (as played by Valerie Cherish) on Room & Bored

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#7re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/20/06 at 9:02am

Oprah's on like 3 times a day where I live.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#8re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!
Posted: 11/20/06 at 10:06am

re: Cast of Dreamgirls movie on Oprah Monday!!!

Today's show (Monday 11/20/06) was taped on Tuesday November 7, 2006. Due to deadlines with the final editing of DREAMGIRLS, Bill Condon was not in attendance.

Also, in most cities Oprah re-airs the same day late-night, so check your local listings. It might re-air later tonight for those who'll miss the earlier broadcast today.