News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for arch_animal90

arch_animal90 Profile Photo
Member Name: arch_animal90
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Legally Blonde at Muny
 Jul 1 2011, 07:05:38 PM
I saw it both times on tour when it came through St. Louis, and I saw it at the Muny. I love Lauren Zakrin. The production was very similar to the tour. Nikki Snelson from the broadway cast was in it, and that was very exciting to see! The only thing that set it apart were the sets. They were still good, just downscaled. But only for some scenes. They did bring back the Giant Delta Nu staircase which I was glad to see, and this production used a revolving stage for the What You Want and Har
SHREK tour review St. Louis 9-16-10
 Sep 17 2010, 02:32:19 PM
The cathedral scene looks pretty close to the broadway one. Theres still a stained glass window. But you dont see the dragon. You just see the smoke and flames that (kills?) farqaud. The transformation scene is remarkable. She still rises about 50 feet in the air.
SHREK tour review St. Louis 9-16-10
 Sep 17 2010, 02:15:11 AM
After wanting to see this musical for a year, I finally got to attend the tour. To be honest, I wasn't too sure if I would like it because of all the changes. Like no fionas tower, and so forth. But this tour production is phenomenal.

I was looking forward to see Haven burton play Fiona but when I walked into the Fox's lobby, I saw a sign "At this performance the role of Fiona will be played by Holly Ann Butler" And I was kind of thrown off. I wasn't too sure about seeing an unders

GREASE national tour review 1-12-10 St louis with lauren zakrin and ace young
 Jan 14 2010, 01:36:11 AM
This was my first time seeing Grease live, and I knew it was gonna be amazing! But I must say that after I seen videos of the revival on broadway, the sets were actually scaled down quite a bit??

We got there am hour early, and they were doing some testing with the sets! At 8, this opening act came onstage singng old songs! I didnt like this idea very much! Ive NEVER been to a show where they open up with something dumb! I wasnt very happy lol! Anyways! They didnt use the prologue or an

lauren zakrin in grease? question!!
 Dec 26 2009, 01:48:08 AM
So I know lauren is currently sandy in the tour of grease now?? i was just wondering, i saw her as elle in LB, and I LOOOOOVE her! does anyone know when exactly she is leaving grease! Im seeing it opening night in st louis and im hoping to see her :)

thanks!

and hows this tour of grease?

IN THE HEIGHTS 11/14/09 st louis review
 Nov 15 2009, 12:36:52 AM
Honestly, i walked into the seating of the fox and i wa surprised at how big the set was. I was dissapointed with legally blonde and other shows thag had scaled down sets.
When it started, i had a little trouble understanding what was being said. The music was louder than the cast. i thought th cast was amazing. I wasnt very familar with this show but tickets were half off and i heard good reviews. I heard people during intermission saying "eh its alright" i honestly fell in love with this s

Weirdest Dreamgirls EVER.
 Nov 13 2009, 12:31:32 AM
How is Syesha? Is she in it?
re: IN THE HEIGHTS TOUR..questions!
 Nov 13 2009, 12:24:41 AM
Well next weeks the last, and I got an email tonight from the metrotix.com who sells the tickets for the fox that theyre half price on weekdays :) so ill have to go! orchestra seating for 30.00 sounds good to me! :) im deff going!
IN THE HEIGHTS TOUR..questions!
 Nov 12 2009, 01:03:51 AM
Alright, Im not familiar with this show but I hear a lot of good tings about it! and Now that its in my town now, should I go see it while its here? Just let me know what you think...
Legally Blonde adds addtional dates and to tour Canada!
 Apr 7 2009, 03:00:05 AM
*just a note, i do not respond to rude comments. take your drama somewhere else*

I am not sure if this is old news or what, but I just found out and I'm actually excited because this means the tour is doing really well if they are adding dates. The tour us booked until the end of 2010!!

And yes, this has been confirmed, by Adam Zelasko (cast member) that the tour will be going to Canada, and the rest of the cities/dates are still yet to be posted on the official site. thres al

re: ID SAY ADAM LAMBERT IS DONE WITH THEATRE
 Mar 19 2009, 03:03:21 PM
I didnt create this thread to DIS theatre. If i didnt luike theatre i wouldnt be posting here. i LOVE theatre.
in my oppinion, yes adam does have flaws, but i think he really shines on that stage! I think he could be a succesfull recording artist but thats just my oppinion again.

I havent seen him live in a stage production. just video clips...
but can he really show the range he has singing dancing through life? can he show his signature falsetto singing As Long As Your mine? <

ID SAY ADAM LAMBERT IS DONE WITH THEATRE
 Mar 19 2009, 02:23:01 AM
nothing against theatre, i love it! itd be a dream conme true to even be in an ensemble...
but for anyone who has been watching Idol, you know that Adam shines a lot brighter on that stage than anywhere else. He is allowed to be himself, show his range (which is absolutely amazing how high he can get than go sooo low.)
After Satisfaction, Black or White, and now Ring of Fire..
wow! this weeks performance of his completly blew me away!
WOW! lol theres no words to describe it!!
re: No One Mourns the Wicked/Giant Hat Change
 Feb 20 2009, 02:03:08 AM
ohhh wow!
so the audience heard "stop stop" and everything???

and she sung the end of defying gravity on the ground???????
why?
thats horrible.. "/

re: What Temporary Show for the Hilton?????
 Feb 19 2009, 11:53:45 PM
ya true...
but i would like to see
STARLIGHT EXPRESS.
i never got to see it and i like the music
"light at the end of the tunnel" "one rock n roll too many"

re: No One Mourns the Wicked/Giant Hat Change
 Feb 19 2009, 11:52:30 PM
omg what happened to kerry??
i never heard anythng?!?!

and ya they didnt use the hat for the tour production either i saw it in st louis in 2005 ad january 2008

re: Another Legally Blonde on Tour Question?
 Feb 19 2009, 11:49:25 PM
although i loved lauren as elle and enjoyed her i waspretty dsspointed i wasnt going to get to see Becky as elle.
i might tak a trip later on maybe in the may or june to see Becky. im really anxious to see her! ive heard great things

re: Another Legally Blonde on Tour Question?
 Feb 19 2009, 02:33:27 PM
I have no idea but i would hope for Lauren. She blew me right out of my seat. Totally unexected....
and as far as the cast gos, i LOVE them.
the tour has a whole different vibe than the broadway show did.
Natalie Joy Johnson as Paullette was outstanding and Meghan as Vivienne was spectacular :)

re: Legally Blonde in Houston
 Feb 18 2009, 02:37:43 PM
I thought Lauren was amazing! Personally I like Lauren's Elle the most! SHe young and I think it just fits her and a little more time to mature she will be amazinnnngggggg! :)
re: A Chorus Line Tour
 Feb 18 2009, 01:29:17 PM
Isn't Nikki Snelson in it?? the original brooke from Legally Blonde?I really like her
re: Is anybody else tired of the projections-as-scenery trend?
 Feb 18 2009, 12:18:38 AM
ya when i saw Spamalot in Chicago I didnt like it that much because of all the pojections that were used. got annoying after a while
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You