News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sarbear2

sarbear2 Profile Photo
Member Name: sarbear2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WEST SIDE STORY review 6/13 8pm
 Jun 14 2009, 11:40:18 PM
No, I couldn't tell at all. That's partially why I flipped when Kat took over.
re: WEST SIDE STORY review 6/13 8pm
 Jun 14 2009, 01:39:13 AM
I attended the matinee performance, and imagine my disappointment when it was announced that Kat was taking over for act two. A friend of mine does merch at the show and he said that the rape scene is what won Karen her Tony. It's commendable that Kat jumped into the role so quickly for the matinee, but God, what I wouldn't give to see Karen's act two performance.

re: God of Carnage SRO
 Jun 12 2009, 04:05:59 PM
I was fine at 4:30 on Tuesday (7th in line), but that may change now that it's a weekend. I'd say 5 PM just to be safe.
re: reasons to be pretty Rush?
 Jun 8 2009, 01:00:03 PM
I don't know - I got there at 7:50 last Monday night and was given a seat in the back row of the mezzanine even though it was hardly packed. My friend was given a seat on the other side of the theatre. They're also ridiculous, almost not accepting my student ID because an issue date wasn't clear.
Shows with Earlier Performances on Tony Day
 Jun 7 2009, 02:41:58 AM
I know that 9 to 5 is performing a 2 p.m. matinee instead of one at 3, but does anyone know if any other shows are performing earlier?
re: CBS 365 Gay News On LOGO confirms that the Tony Award opening number...
 Jun 5 2009, 12:25:38 AM
I just spoke to Kate Jennings Grant at the stage door of Guys and Dolls and she said that Craig was doing "Luck Be A Lady" in the opening. Don't know what else it will entail.
re: Why hasn't WE WILL ROCK YOU played Broadway?
 May 23 2009, 11:45:53 PM
Because it really is the worst show ever. Thank God I can drink in England because there's no way I would have gotten through that nightmare otherwise. While the singers were excellent, the plot was horrendous.
re: Bitch about the 2009 Tony nominations here !
 May 5 2009, 08:49:51 PM
I've had most of the day to kvetch and whine, so I'll make this as simple as possible.

I'm really disappointed for Daniel Radcliffe and Kristin Scott Thomas, am terribly annoyed with Shrek despite my love for Christopher Sieber, am happy for Billy Elliot even though the NY production can't begin to compare to London, and am thrilled for Hair.

Also, I'm all for any West Wing cast members getting Tony nominations, so congratulations Stockard and love of my life Allison Janney!

re: Demmed Nincompoops: The Scarlet Pimpernel Love Thread
 Apr 11 2009, 10:41:23 PM
I ADORE this show. It's probably my favorite of all time, sadly enough.
re: IMPRESSIONISM Rush
 Mar 22 2009, 10:03:04 AM
I got there around 2:30 for the 8 p.m. that night (stupid delayed flight) and got seats A102 and A103.
re: How early to get to Irena's Vow Box Office for Student Rush?
 Mar 21 2009, 08:35:19 PM
I got there around 1:15 for a 2 p.m. matinee on Wednesday, got the first seat in Row B.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You