News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kennin

Member Name: kennin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SUNSET BLVD to transfer to Broadway  Apr 2 2024, 10:19:48 AM

Go back into SeatGeek and it will put u in a waiting room.  I have been in since 10:05 am and have not moved to the queue yet

SUNSET BLVD to transfer to Broadway  Apr 2 2024, 10:08:18 AM

Is the code working for anyone?

THE NOTEBOOK Broadway Previews  Feb 11 2024, 09:52:12 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "No, it didn't suck. I just didnt' write my thoughts last night because I wanted to think about it. It's a show based on a film I love wherethe cast was all wonderful, a lot of the score is great, staging isbeautiful and yet, it just let me feeling very "meh" and I don't know why. I'm a sap that cries at everything and for a classic tear-jerker, not even one tear, here -I even brought tissues! My reaction to this surprises me so muc

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Previews  Sep 19 2023, 07:58:31 PM

And I was hoping for a first preview sticker.   What’s up with this packet?

Tony Digital Tickets through VOW  Jun 7 2023, 09:18:23 PM

I received an email stating I had to set up an account in VOW to access my Tony tickets.  After doing so, the seat information is blank.  It also says each guest has to have their own VOW account but neglects to say how to share the tickets.  Has anyone had any success with this?   I sent a text to support and am waiting for a response. 

Spring 2023 Red Bucket Merch  Mar 25 2023, 07:36:06 AM

I was at Some Like It Hot last night and they will giving signed posters for a $200 donation.  Does anyone know if Parade is doing posters and if so, how large the donation is?  Thanks.

Chastain stars in A DOLL'S HOUSE On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Feb 25 2023, 06:41:44 PM

MemorableUserName said: "Poster #27 said they were second row mezzanine left and couldn't see what happened.

Here's one who said they were house left, row H on the aisle, and they didn't know what happened.

Another who said they were house left (without specifying where) who couldn't see it.
"

We were front row Meze left and totally could not see it at the first preview. 
There was no merch at first preview.   Has that changed?

OHIO STATE MURDERS Previews  Nov 23 2022, 11:34:28 PM

quizking101 said: "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Kenny Leon did not make lightning strike twice in one season, I’m afraid. Where TOPDDOG/UNDERDOG crackled and kept you guessing until the end even with the inevitable conclusion, this felt like a lazy, $50, 75 minute murder podcast I couldn’t shut off. For a show to have a title like OHIO STATE MURDERS, I expected at least something juicier. I honestly felt more dramatic tension coming from stirring audience members

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl  Sep 10 2022, 07:19:21 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Oof. Curious to know who’s on book."

It's Barbara Tirrell as Mrs. Meeker, from what I'm seeing on TikTok.
"

Can you please post the link?

Protest at BROADWAY BARKS  Jul 9 2022, 10:49:26 PM

Here is a pretty comprehensive video:  https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRY4QxaR/?k=1

Protest at BROADWAY BARKS  Jul 9 2022, 08:47:49 PM

It was really strange.  It was all about the Humane Society warehousing dogs.  The protesters were scattered in the front third of the crowd.  Things got loud with certain protesters and the people around them.  There was lots of yelling and people filming each other.  Signs were torn and it was messy.  Bernadette asked Sutton, who was visibly upset, to sing a song to her dog, Mabel, who was on stage at the time.  Sutton declined so they brought Kerry Butler

DANA H. Previews  Oct 9 2021, 08:39:47 PM

n2nbaby said: "At the show this evening and the show has been paused for 15 minutes now due to technical difficulties. "

Now at 8:40.  Still waiting.  

MOULIN ROUGE! Reopening Night Thread  Sep 25 2021, 07:45:25 AM

It was an electric evening. Aaron was the best that I have seen him. Natalie was amazing. She definitely adds something to the role. There is more of a delicacy and vulnerability which enhance the role. She also has an amazing sense of comedic timing. As mentioned before, the audience ate up everything Danny did. The rest of the cast were at 150% as well. The masks and faux tickets were amazing. There were several standing ovations…I lost count. Jenn Colella was in our row. It was the

Lea Michele Twitter  Jun 2 2020, 11:15:23 PM

AADA81 said: "I've heard stories about Lea Michele over the years, so I can't say I'm surprised by this. However, I do take exception to the arena of public thrashing that social media has become. This isn't about Michele, in particular. This is just the latest example ofpublicly attacking someone in an attempt to destroy their reputation, once and for all. Social media is the bully pulpit of all time. It's like the French Revolution or McCarthyism and the Black L

Thursday Evening Diana Canceled  Mar 5 2020, 05:52:57 PM
Performance: DIANA: A TRUE MUSICAL STORY
Time: 3/5/2020 8:00:00 PM

Good Evening TDF Member,

We were just notified by the Longacre Theatre that the performance of DIANA for tonight has been cancelled. A refund will be issued and should show up on your statement in 3-5 business days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks

TDF

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 4 2020, 02:39:40 PM
I was far right orchestra in the last seat for Grand Horizons. Partial view.
Company Previews Thread  Mar 3 2020, 07:48:30 AM

Theatrefanboy1 said: "What was the stage door like was it ridiculous or pretty chill. Who came out"

It was a little crazy.  Tons for people.  They handed out balloons as people left the theater so that added a different element with people reaching through balloons.  Everyone came out.  Katrina was next to last and Patti was last.  The crowd was crazy for Patti and she gave a little speech and cried.  She was her funny, charming self. &n

Does Karen Olivo do matinees in MOULIN? Thanks!  Feb 22 2020, 09:09:14 AM
I have been to London twice and you are exactly right! Went to see Tina the Musical and Adrienne was not scheduled at that performance but there was no way to know. Same thing happened the prior year when I got to the show, 42nd Street. There was a piece of paper taped to the wall in the lobby saying that Sheena Easton was not at that performance. I went back to see Sheena in the show. At the stage door, she told me that she had that day scheduled off. There was no way for a ticket buyer to
Dream Jukebox Musical  Oct 6 2019, 03:38:59 AM
Cyndi Lauper
Linda Ronstadt
Joni Mitchell
Olivia Newton-John
Dolly Parton
Carly Simon
Ella Fitzgerald
Karen Carpenter

Sep 14 2019, 08:56:57 AM

ChgoTheatreGuy said: "I am very curious about the new show, "Freestyle Love Supreme". Today on Facebook they claim that it is a hip-hop improv comedy show, will it also include Freestyle music performers? Has anyone seen it yet?..."

i went to the first preview last night.   It was a lot of fun.  James Monroe Iglehart was one of the performers.   He was not in the playbill or listed anywhere as being part of the cast.  Maybe he was that n

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You