pixeltracker

Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy

Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#1Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/3/09 at 11:51am

I was just watching The Price is Right, they go to commercial and wouldn't you know it, there's Norb and his TV Family baking Grands Biscuits. LOL. Has anyone seen this?

Sorry if this has ben discussed before, but I gotta run to class so I don't have time to search (I wanted to post this now before I forgot about it).

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#2re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/3/09 at 12:38pm

Yup. I saw it too. Not sure if it is national or just regional.
Any Norb is better than none!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/3/09 at 3:15pm

I saw this the other day!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#3re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/3/09 at 3:19pm

Awww! I thought this might be a thread about how he resembles the Pillsbury Doughboy! (I love both...)

Now I need to see that commercial.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

strelimyn Profile Photo
strelimyn
#4re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 11:08am

Haha! Yeah I saw the commercial two nights ago. My friends and I are just watching television, and the commercial comes on. I gasp and exclaim, "Whoa ... Norbert Leo Butz!!" to which my friends just stare at me. Great.

sumladfrompa.tumblr.com

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#5re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 11:19am

"I thought this might be a thread about how he resembles the Pillsbury Doughboy"

I thought this might be a thread about how NLB and the PDB were a new couple.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

pli1018
#6re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 11:34am

^ That was hysterical. I literally laughed out loud!

xxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
#7re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 12:40pm

I saw it. He's adorable. Let's hope that a Tony Award winner can get better roles soon, though. Or "rolls" har har.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#8re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 2:41pm

I'm pretty sure he's still attached to CMIYC...still needs to pay the bills!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Elke Profile Photo
Elke
#9re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 2:49pm

Not bakery related, but Norbert will also be in the second version of the pilot that Dave Hemingson's writing for ABC. Let's hope this version does get picked up.

Hollywood reporter article

mc1227 Profile Photo
mc1227
#10re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 5:10pm

Yes, I saw it too. I agree, NLB is much too talented to play against the PDB. Someone give him a movie!!!

The only review of a show that matters is your own.

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#11re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 5:11pm

My friend read with him for an audition for a Baskin Robbins commercial.

Gothampc
#12re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 5:27pm

I bet this commercial helps him rake in the dough. bwhahhahaha

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#13re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 5:29pm

Hahaha, I think Gotham wins this one.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#14re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 6:41pm

As the OP of this thread I think it is me who has the power to choose who won, and Gotham definatley takes this one!

Seriously though, commercials pay an unbelievable lump of money, especially considering how much work an actor puts into them and how long they are. He's probably sitting pretty right now...with complimentary cinnamon buns.

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#15re: Norber Leo Butz and the Pillsbury Doughboy
Posted: 3/4/09 at 6:56pm

Not hot crossed buns?

Videos