News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

WICKED SYNOPSIS

ChiChi Profile Photo
ChiChi
#0WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 3:46pm

Does anyone know where I can find a WICKED Synopsis?

Gypsy - Betty Buckley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUN5XoB5vFs&feature=youtu.be

Ebonic_Singer
#1re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 3:46pm

very funny.

The8re phan Profile Photo
The8re phan
#2re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 3:51pm

WICKED synopsis ---

Prostitute with a heart of gold makes good before dying at the end on the show. I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Get your tickets now.

Slotted spoons don't hold much soup

OhSoWicked
phantom3 Profile Photo
phantom3
#4re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 4:00pm

Or...

Long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years.

I remain, Gentlemen, Your obedient servant, O.G.

rKrispyt Profile Photo
rKrispyt
#5re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 4:29pm

If you want, you can email me and I could probably help you out with a synopsis - sounds like the one that OhSoWicked posted a link to is pretty extensive though.

If I show you the darkness I hold inside, will you bring me to light?

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#6re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 4:33pm

See now, dis ho who be called Eflaba be all tight an' sh*t wit dis pale ass white girl name Grinda, see. Man, dat show be tight.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

xluckystar2107x Profile Photo
xluckystar2107x
#7re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 4:57pm

lmfao

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#8re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 4:58pm

Matt, do you think Idina Menzel would make a great witch?

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#9re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 5:02pm

even better: here's an abridged version of the script.
(I know, I know, it's been posted millions of times, but I still think it's pretty funny).
http://www.broadwayabridged.com/scripts/wicked.shtml Updated On: 9/21/04 at 05:02 PM

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#10re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
Posted: 9/21/04 at 5:16pm

Yo yo, JoeyJoe. I'ont know bout no green gurl but I know dat sh*t be off da hook. Ho be flyin' like my moms when she comin' down off her high, yo!

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

Videos