News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for phantom3

phantom3 Profile Photo
Member Name: phantom3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: cool video
 Apr 14 2005, 01:11:52 PM
oh... come on.... it wasn't that bad.... no one else seems to think so... i guess...
cool video
 Apr 14 2005, 12:31:18 PM
Hi. my name is chris. i've posted messages on the board before, but not in a while... i do love broadway my two fav. musicals being wicked and phantom... i found this cool video and wanted to share it with ya'll... tell me what you think!

http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/specialspooked.html

re: Breakfast with Stephen Schwartz in Chicago
 Oct 27 2004, 10:25:53 AM
Did anyone ask why his musical is so dissonant?

re: What did ALloydWebber think...
 Oct 27 2004, 10:24:34 AM
Yeah Phantom is going to blow away the box office
re: Phantom film photos...
 Sep 30 2004, 08:08:47 AM
nice photos
re: What musical briefly played...
 Sep 24 2004, 11:23:34 AM
Nice reporting pab
re: worst movie musical
 Sep 24 2004, 08:20:09 AM
i would have to say Meet me in St. Louis too, but the BEST movie musical i've ever heard/seen is Evita.
Lottery Line
 Sep 22 2004, 10:39:46 AM
doesn't suprise me.
re: Sarah Brightman
 Sep 22 2004, 10:38:58 AM
I would have to agree with South Fl Marc... ah nails on a blackboard... nothing beter!
re: WICKED SYNOPSIS
 Sep 21 2004, 04:00:59 PM
Or...

Long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years.

re: this made me smile, don't look if you can't take a wicked related joke
 Sep 21 2004, 03:39:55 PM
pretty funny... eh i could do better
re: WICKED Fans unite!
 Sep 20 2004, 03:43:29 PM
I'm a little late replying... but what a post! I'm a fan of Maquire's book, but not that God awful dissonant thing stephen Shwartz likes to call a musical. Good for you elp- I mean defy_gravity... have fun trick or treating as (you and fiyero so elequantly say) fae.

re: Favorite 'Bad Guy'
 Sep 20 2004, 08:13:23 AM
That would have to be Eric... but to answer Sumofallthings question... yes. For all intesive purposes, he is. I mean he commits murder, kidnapping... however i like to think of him as... persuaded by true love, something he was never able to have. so you could go either way with this... evil madman, or misunderstood crusader... maybe a little of both? that's for you to decide.
re: Who was or is a High School Thespian?
 Sep 20 2004, 08:03:58 AM
I was and still am a member of the ITS but can never remember my troup number. We're from Brunswick, Ga and not very big, but put on one heck of a rendition of Phatom of the Opera... with myself giving a "Michael Crawford" caliber performance as Eric. ... Good times... Good times
re: Idina gasping #2
 Sep 17 2004, 02:13:45 PM
Indina is one of the greatest actresess to hit broadway in a long time.
re: The Phantom of the Opera...(Eric Otte)
 Sep 17 2004, 01:13:10 PM
Ah Eric Otte-- hmmm... I'll try and find something out for you.
re: The Phantom of the Opera...
 Sep 17 2004, 09:23:17 AM
I'm not so sure... however Cudia has been exceedingly wonderful in the part or Raul. Of course he's always givin amazing performances... from Les Miserables, to Jesus Christ Super Star.
re: Brooke Tansley...New Belle.
 Sep 15 2004, 07:48:59 AM
If she was as good as ya'll say... then I need to hear for myself!
re: wicked stage door
 Sep 15 2004, 07:47:21 AM
I've met Indina... it's not hard, well at least I thought she was really quite nice about it. I think she was the only reason I saw the show in the first place. It might have been severly under written, but she sure can sing.
re: for the WICKED haters!
 Sep 10 2004, 03:36:31 PM
now thats funny... and i love wicked

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You