BIG BROTHER 16

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#225BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 1:01am

"My Millions of Followers"- The way he acted, he was lucky nobody slapped him in the face and told him the only reason he is kinda a celebrity is because he is living off his sister's name. He is completely delusional if he thinks he ALONE will decide who wins- Bitch Please!! His true ego was showcased tonight.

Darreyl with an L!
Updated On: 9/18/14 at 01:01 AM

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#226BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 7:56am

Any polls or "favorites" sites I've seen show Frankie on the very bottom and, yes, Donny on top. Participants almost certain self-select, so such exercises are scientifically invalid. But I join in the hope they do not point to Frankie winning any popularity contests.

I agree that Frankie is probably deluded. (I say "probably" only because I have little interaction with the twitter nation.) He has about 900,000 twitter followers and probably assumes that he must have "millions" after 90 days on live feeds and TV. Uh, sorry, Frankie, but no.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#227BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 3:44pm

And what he seems to fail to realize is just because someone follows you on twitter does not mean they actually like you- in fact, it could be they don't.

Darreyl with an L!

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#228BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 4:29pm

Exactly!
I'll give everyone a dollar if you go and vote for Nicole!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#229BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 4:50pm

That's funny. I voted for Nicole yesterday.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#230BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 5:09pm

$1.oo for Matt!

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#231BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 5:44pm

Voting for Donny 20x each day.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#232BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 6:22pm

I'd like to be in the middle of a Cody and Zach sandwich!!!

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#233BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 10:11pm

Cody and Caleb for me. Swoon!!

Darreyl with an L!

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#234BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/18/14 at 11:15pm

Caleb has the sorta body I like (I like a bigger build) but Cody has the looks and personality.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#235BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/19/14 at 12:17am

^ Exactly! That's why i want both! LOL

Darreyl with an L!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#236BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/24/14 at 11:09pm

I'm sorry my Cody didn't win, but man, did I love the look on Frankie's face when he found out he wasn't even in the top three for America's favorite!

degrassifan
#237BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/24/14 at 11:15pm

1. Cody is so so so so stupid.
2. I'm very happy that my Donny won America's Favorite Player!!!
3. I'm also happy Frankie did not even place in Top 3 for America's Favorite!

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#238BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/24/14 at 11:44pm

I'm all for loyalty, and I admire him for it, but Cody basically threw away $450,000 by not taking Victoria with him to the end. He would have won. That said, I'm thrilled that Derrick won. He played a masterful game.

My favorite parts of the finale:
6. The Team America reveal, and the house guest's reactions to the clips.
5. Derrick's big reveal.
4. Cody's response to Frankie's question. Slam!
3. Frankie not even placing in the top three for America's favorite.
2. Donny winning America's Favorite Player.
1. Derrick's win.

However, I've got to say, I thought the show itself was very poorly directed. And, of course, I'll be back watching again next year.

Updated On: 9/24/14 at 11:44 PM

degrassifan
#239BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 12:18am

Yes, I'm all for loyalty, but there is a time and place for it, and tonight was not it. An alliance is supposed to get you far in the game...THE MAIN GOAL IS TO WIN!!!

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#240BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 1:24am

The look on Frankie's face when he lost AF was the all time CLASSIC!

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#241BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 8:27am

Agree. When he found out he didn't even make the top 3 I was clapping and cheering. So, so satisfying.

Cody had surprisingly good arguments about his social game for winning. I mean, I still would have voted for Derrick, but had Cody been up against someone else I probably would have voted for him.

What was missing was any competition between the two of them to make for an exciting finale. They had obviously already agreed ahead of time not to badmouth each other (not their style) and the questions from the jury were all softballs.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#242BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 10:15am

And I loved that no one was nasty/bitter in the jury. Much classier all around than usual.

Yes, thrilled Frankie didn't win anything. That boy knows nothing about being humble. He totally go on my nerves as the season wore on...his constant preening and posing for the camera, making nice to Julie...even last night he was posing any time he thought he was on camera.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#243BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 10:40am

Did anyone see when the camera panned past Frankie at the very very end? I don't know if they just got him making an odd face, but I wish I'd screencapped it, because he looked like his entire facade had crumbled and I loved it.

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#244BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 11:49am

Crap, I didn't see Frankie's face when they announced AFP. I need to find it somewhere.

Frankie is on The Talk today with Derrick. It should have been the final two but I'll still tune in. I'm hoping one of those ladies has the balls to ask Frankie what he thinks of all the negative reaction he's received.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#245BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 12:51pm

Before they announced AFP it looked like he was getting into position to accept his due, then looked briefly stunned when they announced the top three. Then at the very end as the credits were rolling the camera caught him making a crazy stink face. I'll see if I still have it when I get home.

ArtMan
#246BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 1:50pm

During Jeff's interview with Zack, they spoke about the possibility of Frankie and Zack on The Amazing Race. I like Zack...but would CBS do that to us???? I could see them showcasing the positive of a straight/gay friendship. But another show with Frankie. UGH.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#247BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 2:18pm

BIG BROTHER 16

Frankie's stupid face when he lost AF

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Updated On: 9/25/14 at 02:18 PM

ArtMan
#248BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/25/14 at 2:42pm

Look at Amber's face. LOL

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#249BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 7:43am

I love how all is right in the world with the gang and Frankie, at least for the most part after how he screwed everyone. and a in the last episode before the final how everyone was talking about how Frankie's reveal was soo shocking and everything, even though when it was revealed on the show, most of them said it did not change anything.

Darreyl with an L!

Videos