pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 145

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3600FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 11:26am

I will be raking and aching all weekend. After the Nor'easter you can't even see green lawn. Bleh!

Now a football hazing scandal in D'town. Framily is cursed.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3601FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 11:33am

My sister called me about that yesterday, Sommsy.

I spent the last couple of days helping a friend check into a rehab program. A mutual friend was a real god-send and has been at his house cleaning up and trying to get his physical environment into place. I'm going to go on Sunday and finish up. Long road ahead, but the first step has been taken. Addiction and Depression are a frightening combination.

Wishing everyone a good weekend. I think there will be lots of Autumn clean-up going on.

Deet, happy touristing and safe travels. Sorry about the delays and change. Ugh.
Moony, break a leg with the play. (yeah, that's never been a favorite).
Girly, enjoy the family celebration!!
brd, have fun at the football game.
YWIW, hope you have happy weekend plans.
Boobs, thanks for the laughs and hope you have a great weekend.
Happy Friday to all.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3602FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 11:38am

I love this. And I love that my students are going NUTS over it. I think I love THAT even more. FINALLY FRIDAY!
All About That Bass, like real music...

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3603FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 12:35pm

I saw that Kate Davis clip a while back, and it prompted me to buy one of her albums. She is fantastic. I could spend a lifetime listening to her.

I have been feeling a bit run down, so I took today off, and slept 10 hours - so something is going on. Maybe I will go to a movie or just get some stuff done here.

Work is crazy, but that is status quo and again justifies my username.

Mom's test results are all over place. They cannot figure out exactly what is going on. Numbers reversed after 2 weeks of going in the wrong direction. So, she is still in the clinical trial, because they think one of the drugs is somewhat effective.

Deet, looking forward to seeing you and Somms and DD in a couple weeks. It will be lovely!

Happy Friday Adults.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3604FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 1:07pm

YOU, you sure your Mom's not a cat? FINALLY FRIDAY!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#3605FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 1:20pm

Maybe Boobs - maybe. She is on her 7th life about now if so.

Broadwayboobs
#3606FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 1:33pm

2 more to go FINALLY FRIDAY! God bless.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3607FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 2:42pm

Amen Addy! Addiction is such a scary thing!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3608FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 6:17pm

A large hug to you, Brd! I hope all is well.

Ooh, we have a seasonal Boobs! Looking festive, there!

YWIW, get some rest and the same goes for Deet!

We have enjoyed some warm and sunny Spring Days this week. A glorious taste of the season to come. So, park yourselves down here under this tree and enjoy the picnic. Gee, that glass is empty already...?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

YouWantitWhen????
#3609FINALLY FRIDAY!
Posted: 10/24/14 at 6:45pm

Had a lovely play day off. Saw two movies - John Wick (and did some projection for some folks from work - very cathartic) and Book of Life - freaking gorgeous - what a beautiful film.

Then saw Billy Crystal and Josh Gad filming a show on my walk to TJs while strolling in beautiful weather.

All in all, a lovely, and very SoCal afternoon.

And thank Hep. Just shutting off the brain cells for a bit is its own bit of medicine.

Broadwayboobs
#3610Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 7:20am

Morning peeps! 1 more sleep and Side Show previews begin. Mundane Monday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3611Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 7:54am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#3612Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 8:00am

Hey there! It was 38 degrees when I left the house this morning and it will be 80 tomorrow afternoon. One of those crazy weather weeks in D.C.

Pretty hectic week here at work. We have our big admiossions open house this coming weekend and it takes all week just to get ready for it. The play performances went well this weekend - for what it was. Geez, that's a lame play.

Broadwayboobs
#3613Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 8:04am

Little Shop was good as well. Weird that Seymore got more gay in Act II though.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3614Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 10:19am

Heard 'Manic Monday' this morning. Hadn't heard that song in ages. Still works.

Busy week getting ready for a couple of trips to Chicago.

Love this cool weather. I don't know why the weather-reporters seem to think it's a good thing that we'll have warmer than usual temps this week. I don't think it's a good thing at all. Bring on the sweater weather!

Broadwayboobs
#3615Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 10:31am

I hate this "in between" weather. I leave the house and need a coat then coming home I'm sweating.

brdlwyr
#3616Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 10:38am

Addy- we have had a beautiful fall!

Boobs - hilarious!

I have a major client review on Thursday and three luncheons and a client dinner.

Mooney - our team lost! Playoffs start Saturday. Not optomistic this year.

YouWantitWhen????
#3617Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 2:57pm

Happy Monday Adults!

Nice weekend, which ended abruptly with early calls this Monday. I have a feeling my work schedule may shift a bit earlier as I am beginning to support more folks in Europe.

Jose Profile Photo
Jose
#3618Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 4:42pm

Mundane Monday

First time visiting BWW in months and I couldn't leave without wishing you all well

Here's a recent picture of mine. I hope it adds some color to everyone's week.

Cheers!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3619Mundane Monday
Posted: 10/27/14 at 5:14pm

Jose, I see that guy (Honschar, I think?) do his chalk drawings around my building every year on 9/11.
I love seeing what he can create.

Thanks for the photo. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful Fall day!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3620TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 7:23am

*YAWN*

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3621TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 7:40am

Mornin'

Broadwayboobs
#3622TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 7:48am

Morning peeps! Sorry I missed Jose! It's been a long night and I have a feeling it's going to be a very long day!

brdlwyr
#3623TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 8:57am

I was dreaming about my mother's wake and was also in high school in Kansas trying to figure out whether Iceland had a parliament!

Sent memo to staff about excessive social media time at work! Guess I better make this quick!

Bluemoon
#3624TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 9:26am

Brd! Why would you want to limit time on the internet? How will we keep up with the Brd family antics?!?

Boobs - you didn't go to work today, did you?

All others - good morning!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos