News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 147

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3650Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 9:15am

HBD to BB #1!

Agree about the allergies. Have Kleenex handy at all times.

Intrigued by Girly's comment. . .

Moony, good luck with that. Agree with Deet about the devices.

Hi to Deet, and all others who call this place home.
Love this weather today. Love!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

brdlwyr
#3651Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 9:36am

I had terrible allergies on the train!

Happy BB jr 24!

I am on a 9 month FB hiatus now. Lurk if I get a notice about a FB message.

Long meeting and then dinner. Nice people. Very smart also!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3652Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 10:04am

Happy Thursday Adults.

We have the local elementary school we support coming in today to trick or treat. There is a Zombie theme, but since I don't have the desire or the makeup for a Zombie, I cobbled together "Zombie Cop" - Fedora, trench coat, Nerf Gun, Badge and Handcuffs. Not the most creative, but it works...

Pumpkin hacked - and is passable for tomorrow - when friends are going to come over to watch Nightmare Before Christmas and give out candy with me.

I hope everyone is having a great week - and Girly, Spill.

HPD to BB1!

A little more than two weeks until I get to see Deets play, and DD and Somms. Yay!

brdlwyr
#3653Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 10:12am

I am just about the same size as Rachel Maddow and we look similiar when she is casual in jeans. (Gawky neck) Mrs. Brd did not think people would get it if I was Casual Rachel Maddow for Halloween. She also nixed the idea of Rosie from Housewives of New Jersey.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3654Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 10:12am

Tomorrow will be my first of 3 viewings of Side Show. I am so friggin' excited. It's been 17 years since I saw the original production. I need to watch this as if it's the first time. I need to try and get the OCR out of my head. This new cast needs to stop being compared to the original....as hard as that is to do.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3655Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/31/14 at 1:10am

Terrible Thursday

Trick or treat, y'all!

I accept candy, real estate or presents for pretty girls. Terrible Thursday

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#3656Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 7:54am

Morning peeps! Trick or Treat. Hep I'm sending you a house...I hope it doesn't fall on you. Happy Halloweenie

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3657Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 8:07am

happy Halloween!!

Hep - I love it! I asked for real estate, too. I got a rock.

Broadwayboobs
#3658Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 8:22am

Happy Halloweenie

For Moony

Bluemoon
#3659Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 8:26am

Yum! I already had pumpkin spice donut holes this morning. Gotta lay down a base for the day of grazing.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3660Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 8:37am

Oh, Boobs, thank you for the house! I ducked out of the way just in time. You know what they say - location, location, location!

Ooh, Moony, that is an impressive cake!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#3661Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 8:40am

*hugs Hep*

brdlwyr
#3662Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 9:59am

Happy Halloween!

Mrs. Brd bought Hannibal Lecter (sp) for me! I guess she wants me to be restrained for some activity later!

My sister is sober but a ridiculous demanding idiot! Tonight she has nowhere to stay in the city that she chose to live without any proper planning!

Weather her sucks - cold rainy windy! Awful for first playoff game.

Be safe!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3663Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 10:15am

Happy Halloween!

I'm trick-or-treating for funds to buy us a brownstone. . .

(Boobs, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear your review!)

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3664Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 10:49am

Happy Halloween Adults!

Boobs - I hope tonight is amazing for you.

Addy - I'm in.

Hey Hep!

I now have to get on my pre diet for my test on Monday, which means none of the food I normally eat. I think I had egg whites for the first time in months this morning.

White rice, what the heck is that?

Jello? Hello? Jello?

I think the protein bars are still OK.

I think I may just sleep through the weekend. And maybe start not eating now just to make Sunday afternoon a wee bit easier.

brdlwyr
#3665Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 11:33am

Brutal weekend for you Y!!!! Best of luck!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3666Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 1:12pm

BOO!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

brdlwyr
#3667Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 3:04pm

HISS!

Bluemoon
#3668Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 3:31pm

Holy crap - is there a full moon out tonight? We have so many kids in crisis this week (two very serious ones today) that it seems like there's a hex on the campus. I'll tell you - I wouldn't want to be a kid these days.

brdlwyr
#3669Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 3:36pm

I wouldn't want to have teens or college students as children these days! (Oh wait!)

I agree there is a lot of pressure on these high school kids. C16 has been so freaked out over AP Biology! High stress there!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3670Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 3:50pm

I was just interviewed for an online Seattle publication. Jesus, I talk a lot.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3671Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 3:55pm

"I wouldn't want to be a kid these days."

At least they have shoes and can drive to school. Unlike us who had to walk miles and sometimes barefoot all up hill.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3672Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 3:59pm

In the snow, sleet and rain.

brdlwyr
#3673Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 4:03pm

Excellent DD! It is snowing and blowing here right now!

Broadwayboobs
#3674Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 4:24pm

"It is snowing and blowing here right now"

I remember many nights like that in Chicago...good times!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos