News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Brendan Stryker: The Memorial Service- Page 16

Brendan Stryker: The Memorial Service

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#375It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:12pm

Smile for the camera!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#377It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:14pm

Oh what a beautiful mourning

Bluemoon
#378It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:15pm

You can't rush a good funeral.

The Grovers Corners Yenta2
#379It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:18pm

This is a funeral/all you can eat buffet. I have prepared an authentic Caeser Salad with homemade garlic croutons and freshly grated importee parmesan cheese.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#380It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:23pm

I hear they're gonna hand out gift bags when it's over...there's a movie with Rick Donovan in them...after all Brendan did meet him. I wonder what else will be in the bag. Needless to say the bag is a picture of Brendan.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

pattifan2
#381It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:25pm

Boobs, you know how much Brendan would've loved those gift bags. They'd have to include gold nipple rings, of course, and a baseball cap with the logo 'I met Rick Donovan'.

...fragment of the day...

#382It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:28pm

And what about the authentic Rick Donovan condoms? I have heard that they might be a collector's item some day. But then again, who the heck collects condoms?

pattifan2
#383It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:31pm

I hope you're not suggesting the gift bag includes anything other than unopened ones, TGCY2.....

Broadwayboobs
#384It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:50pm

I wonder if Brendan froze any of his sperm? Who will carry his love child?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

#385It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:54pm

Also in the gift bag are Dolly Pop's world famous pignoli cookies. I have heard they are quite good. In fact, he is adept at the art of baking. He is a master baker.

JailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
#386It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:54pm

*just realized that those weren't ice cubes I put in my drink*

Hrm...no wonder my martini looks like a white russian...

Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.

#387It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 2:58pm

Also, the gift bag includes a designer t-shirt withe following printed on the front: I ATTENDED BRENDAN STRYKERS FUNERAL AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT!

Broadwayboobs
#388It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 3:22pm

jaily...the comments rolling around in my head right now from your drink comment. Please make them stop !!!

Yenta does the back of the shirt say.....THE END?

pattifan2
#389It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 3:31pm

Boobs, I think you'll find the back of the tee-shirt reads 'Sandy, this is just the beginning....'

Dollypop
#390It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 5:07pm

[Ty Pennington continues to console The Widow Stryker]

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

MissMonika Profile Photo
MissMonika
#391It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 7:20pm

is this service not over yet???? oh well. going home to make more green bean casarole.

Yes, I'm pinay. And I'm proud of it!

BoxFive Profile Photo
BoxFive
#392It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 7:46pm

Wake me when he breaks out of his tomb and heals the sick, thank you and goodnight.

Unfledge them of their...perriwigs, And they appear like bald-cootes, in the nest. Beaumont, Knt. Malta, (1616).

Dollypop
#393It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 7:49pm

It That All There Is?

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#394It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 10:55pm

You people are obsessed with a dead person.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

vbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
#395It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/20/06 at 11:15pm

Why am I missing the dead in this thread? Where did BS or CM2 go?

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -- Author Unknown

Dollypop
#396It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 7:11am

Supposedly a neighbor of BS (CM2) logged onto BS' computer and IM'd Beergoggles that BS was killed "in a tragic accident". The whole story is extrmely specious. Beergoggles hasn't been around since Brendan "died". Could Beergoggles and BS be one and the same?

Now, let me go back to my grieving.

pattifan2
#397It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:08am

Dollypop, I overhead a conversation involving Brendan's Mom over by the buffet. I think it may explaine what caused Brendan's 'problem' and what made him 'special'....

"When Brendan was twelve, we rented a shetland pony for his birthday party and he and his friends were leading the pony around and.....I turned to get the phone....and the pony kicked him....here (gestures to her head)...he fell..it seemed to take forever for him to fall."

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#398It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:17am

Yes, Phantom2, we are. We're also obsessed with the fact you have the longest signature and it's annoying.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#399It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:32am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#400It That All There Is?
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:17pm

you mean people have actually read that whole signature?

bagels and creamcheese with chives, and Starbucks for everyone

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

Videos