pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 171

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4250Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/2/15 at 7:24am

Morning peeps! I hope everyone had fun ringing in the new year. We had many laughs with some old friends, but now it's back to work. Luckily I only have to do this for one day before I start the weekend. Sunday is going to be sad as I say goodbye to the Side Show. Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4251Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/2/15 at 7:31am

*hugs for Boobs*

How is Friday treating you? My hometown could do a revival of '110 in the Shade'! It is that hot!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#4252Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/2/15 at 7:53am

*hugs Hep* Happy New Year my Aussie friend. I hope it started out on a good foot. Now send us some of that heat XO

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4253Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/2/15 at 10:00am

High heat in Oz and snow in Nevada. Yup - climate has gone wild.

Happy 2015 y'all! So far, so good. Trying to enjoy the last 3 days of freedom but will have to stop into the office for a few hours today or tomorrow. They shouldn't let me have this many days off. It becomes a lovely habit that has to be broken.

Broadwayboobs
#4254Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/2/15 at 10:08am

Moony, tell me about it. I'm still not sure what it is I do here.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4255Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/2/15 at 10:34am

My bestie is in Cairns, teaching for the month. He says it's sweltering.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4256Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/3/15 at 7:38am

Boobs, sweetie, I'll send you some heat nicely wrapped and without the bush fires. How's that?

SOMMS, Cairns in January, think Florida in July. Same thing.

Hope you are all having fun!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4257Happy 2nd Day of 2015!!!!!
Posted: 1/3/15 at 10:45am

Happy 2015, Hep! XO

Happy first Saturday of the New Year to all.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4258SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 7:41am

Hey.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4259SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 7:43am

Ho.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4260SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 7:45am

Hi.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4261SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 8:17am

'Lo.

Broadwayboobs
#4262SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 8:19am

Morning peeps! I got the Side Show blues. I'm very happy that some of the framily got to see it.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4263SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 8:23am

And some of the framily is happy they got to see it, too.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4264SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 9:05am

Some of the Framily is very sad she missed it.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4265SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 10:37am

So happy I saw it.

and ... I love my new Sunday night tv lineup: The Librarians, Downton and Revenge.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#4266SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 11:03am

Hope I'm not crashing...I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone here a happy and blessed 2015! Carry on! SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!

brdlwyr
#4267SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:16pm

Happy New Year! Back to the grind! Boo!

Broadwayboobs
#4268SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:35pm

Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to you too, Carlos.

brdlwyr
#4269SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 2:28pm

Mooney - our high schooler was sooooo grumpy at 6:00 am this morning! He also was grumpy on Sunday for his ACT prep course!

Love the girls, but time to go back to college! SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!

Bluemoon
#4270SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 2:37pm

I bet there were a lot a grumpy beings in high schools today - children and adults alike! It's almost better when you don't have a break.

Broadwayboobs
#4271SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 2:49pm

And this is what most parents do when their kids go back to school...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kZ52EHeJB4

Broadwayboobs
#4272SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 7:20am

Morning peeps. It seems my boss is still an a$$hole in 2015.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4273SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:02am

Get his shoe size...

Mornin'

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4274SAME SH*T...DIFFERENT YEAR!!
Posted: 1/6/15 at 8:08am

Boobs, were you expecting a Christmas/New Year's miracle??!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos