pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 177

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4400Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 1:20pm

And The Leprechaun is on his way to the airport. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4401Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 1:29pm

I'm going to Medieval Times tomorrow night, that's the extent of my excitement. And I took off Monday.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4402Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 1:45pm

Can't Wait
Downton Abbey Clip: Maggie and Shirley

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4403Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/26/12 at 10:57am

Home, sweet home.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4404Can the Adults Please Smoke? Short week!
Posted: 8/27/12 at 7:16am

Good morning, all.

Welcome back Addy.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4405Can the Adults Please Smoke? Short week!
Posted: 8/27/12 at 7:47am

Morning peeps! It was so nice seeing Jersey Boys again yesterday with a bunch of Virgins! They all LOVED it. Even my friend's wife who is not into theatre at all. John Lloyd Young sounded better than ever! Have I mentioned how much I love that show? Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Short week!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4406Can the Adults Please Smoke? Short week!
Posted: 8/27/12 at 8:20am

G'morning!

Bluemoon
#4407Can the Adults Please Smoke? Short week!
Posted: 8/27/12 at 8:53am

So....is Jersey Boys any good? Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Short week!

Morning, all! I had planned to get in a couple of hours od "catch up" work at the office this weekend, but life intervened and now I'm swamped!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4408Can the Adults Please Smoke? Short week!
Posted: 8/27/12 at 8:58am

Me too, Moony.

Life being Facebook. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Short week!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4409Can the Adults Please Smoke? Short week!
Posted: 8/27/12 at 10:31am

I gotta win the Lottery.

Or, find a sugar daddy.

Or, realistically, just get my behind to work.

Happy Monday Adults.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4410Can the Adults Please Smoke? Short week!
Posted: 8/27/12 at 10:31am

Morning all. Day off and I am headed to DMV for license renewal. ugh. but fun planned after so I will survive.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4411Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 7:21am

Good morning to you all! Mind the puddles.

Updated On: 8/28/12 at 07:21 AM

Bluemoon
#4412Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 7:31am

Drip, drip, drip. As if the humidity wasn't high enough....

Speaking of drip, drip, drip, I have to go home early today because my air conditioner has water dripping out all over the basement floor. I'm sure it's just a clogged hose or something similar but it's quite soggy down there.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4413Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 7:42am

G'morning.

Max stepped outside this morning, tilted his head up at me with that "Are you out of your effing mind?" look in his eyes and turned right back around.

Winter is going to be fun. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Rainy days and Tuesdays

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4414Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 7:47am

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Rainy days and Tuesdays

Well, duh, you didn't get him one of these.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4415Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 7:59am

Morning peeps! I hope everyone stays dry today. They say it's going to clear up later or I don't see that right now.

Happy Birthday, Tinky! XO

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4416Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 7:59am

And that's exactly the look he'd have on his face. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Rainy days and Tuesdays

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4417Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 8:02am

Morning!

heh, I love when dogs give you the "bitch please" look when it is wet out. My mom's pugs do it all the time.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4418Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 8:11am

It's clearing up here now; I just asked Max if he'd like to go for a walk and picked up the leash, and he yawned, stretched, ambled into the bedroom and crawled under the bed.

Hehehehehehe...

Bluemoon
#4419Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 8:13am

I see some brightness out to the west here, but the damage is done in terms of wetness. Well, at least it's not a hurricane.

I love Max.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4420Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 8:16am

There is a problem with the lights in the building so I have been just seeing via a desk lamp and complete darkness of the hallways. And most people are on vacation so its a ghost town. Kinda freaky lol.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4421Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 12:51pm

I am SO over the humidity. Let's hope the reports of clear, dry air arriving this week are true.

Wishing Tink a very happy birthday! XO

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Rainy days and Tuesdays

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4422Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 1:30pm

yum! I could go for some of that right now!

We have light! Took a few hours but I am finally out of the wilderness.

Yeah, this humidity is insane. I was hoping to check out that Dinosaur exhibit in Secaucus yesterday but not in that humidity!

brdlwyr
#4423Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 4:12pm

Have a great MT! We have beautiful weather here today!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4424Can the Adults Please Smoke? Rainy days and Tuesdays
Posted: 8/28/12 at 7:30pm

Here, the sun is shining and the wind is being a beast.

I raise my morning mug of tea to our Birthday Tink! Sorry, with the kitchen out of action I have no toasting stuff.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Videos