pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 181

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4500Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 10:49am

BWW is weird sometimes. Shocker, right?!

I got notification from Cablevision. I can't remember if it was something in snail mail, or something they made me read before they'd let me get to my bill online.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4501Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 1:37pm

Sick day at home. Went to bed at 9pm and woke up at noon. Just finished the chicken soup. I HATE BEING SICK!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4502Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 3:01pm

Feel better, Somms!!

I'm nearing the end of packing and I was shuffling thru some papers and I came across pics of baby Joop from when Boobs when to pick her out. My Bug!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 9/6/12 at 03:01 PM

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4503Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 4:45pm

Awww. So sweet.

Somms, sorry you're so under the weather! Hope you feel better soon. Glad you're getting rest.

(and, let's gossip about Y&R one of these days!)

This has been the longest short week. Crabby clients. Bah humbug.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4504Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 7:17am

Good morning, kids. I ventured into work to try to sort through the muck. We'll see how long I last.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4505Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 7:31am

G'morning.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4506Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 8:00am

'Morning, all!

SOMMS - take care of yourself!

Long day here - I got to the office @ 5:30am and won't be leaving until 11:00pm.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4507Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 8:13am

Ugh, Moony! Poor Somms.

I think I pulled something in my hand yesterday when packing, piling boxes, etc. It hurts when I make a fist. Guess I won't be punching anyone out. Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!

I have a splitting headache. Glad I'm working from home today.

TGIF!!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 9/7/12 at 08:13 AM

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4508Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 9:18am

I'll punch them for you, Girly.

*grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble*

I've decided I've become Ouiser Boudreaux from STEEL MAGNOLIAS.
"I'm not crazy. I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years!"

This muggy summer weather, the construction, crowded subways, traffic jams... ugh. I'm moving to Montanna.

Moony, yikes. That's a crazy long day. (I'll send notes from my office to yours tonight!).
Somms, take care and get your rest. The work muck can wait.
Girly, take care of that hand.
Hi, Deet.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4509Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 9:25am

Morning all! Happy Friday.

I hope all ailments get better quickly and that work days fly by for you!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4510Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 9:31am

Hiya, Tink.

Any fun plans for the weekend?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4511Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 9:55am

a lot of the parkway, lol. Headed to the beach today. A certain BBQ tomorrow, and then a concert at the Stone Pony on Sunday. Glad I slept most of yesterday in preparation :)

How bout y'all?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4512Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 10:22am

Hangin' with a couple of the framily tomorrow. Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!

I'm trying to figure out who I pissed off. I noticed last night I got "defriended" by someone. Oh, well. If I can't figure out who it is, I guess they didn't mean all that much to me! Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!

"unleash the girly"

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4513Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 10:23am

Hey, all!

A lovely start to the weekend with a win to my beloved Hawks, that's the Hawthorn Football Club to the uninitiated. Aussie Rules football. It was the first week of the finals and they played so well. You don't mind if I sing and dance around a bit, do you? Well, sing is probably not the right word. I'm down to a croak with barely a voice remaining.

Oh, I didn't forget. A fresh pot of soup is simmering and a large pack of Super Strength Flu Capss sits on the bench next to the gin. Feel better, Somms.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4514Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 10:39am

"...next to the gin."

I'm sure SoMMS appreciates that, but I love you, Hep. Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4515Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 10:49am

Love you right back, Deet!!!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4516Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 1:14pm

Sending SOMMS healing hugs from the Great Pacific Northwest.

Had that minor freakout Wednesday after the 7.6 quake back home. Apparently the reason there was no more damage is because it was so deep. The epicenter was but a few miles away from the beach house we rented for my birthday, and the fault it happened on stretches all the way to the coast, passing just over three blocks away from said house.

Northwest Fall is in full swing, hitting the 80s one last time this weekend and then settling into the 60s next week. I hope I get out to enjoy some of it today - tomorrow we have auditions for The Music Man. It begins!

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Bluemoon
#4517Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 1:22pm

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a nap.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4518Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 1:57pm

What's up with your crazy hours today??

"unleash the girly"

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4519Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 2:04pm

My nephews wedding is on Sunday afternoon. Since I'm not really feeling well enough, but have to go, I'm going to have to do a one day down and back. It's not helping that I'm not really a supporter of this marriage happening -- they are too young and financially unstable to be getting married. And, since I'm sick and driving, I can't even get drunk. Misery!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4520Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/7/12 at 2:08pm

MORE GIN FOR ME!!!

Sorry, SoMMS.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4521Can the Adults Please Smoke? FRIDAY!!
Posted: 9/9/12 at 12:18pm

Day 2 of auditions of Music Man, preceded by a production meeting to select and cast the plays for Lawfully Wedded, all followed by creating sides for MM and The Temperamentals callbacks. Thankfully Hen Night is already cast.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4522Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 7:28am

Good morning, kids. Exhausted.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4523Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 7:32am

G'morning!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4524Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 7:38am

Hallo.

At the new desk. Now I face the unpleasant task of UNpacking. UGH.

So, I hit my elbow and bruised it on the corner of the buffet in the dining room and my boob on one of the chair thingys on the top of it. Bruised my boob at Boob's. All this before any alcohol.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 9/10/12 at 07:38 AM

Videos