#876Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 3:20pm

Aw geez, kid. Not even New York. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#877Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 4:22pm

Namo I couldn't care less if the tour sells out or not, I just want a damn good tour after we got a good album. I think you will find that it's you who seems to be obsessed with how the tour is selling, like it's some kind of comment on her success. 

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#878Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 4:43pm

We've been arguing about the definition of the sold out shows you've talked about for years as evidence of her relevance and the size of her audiences.  You do it so frequently and automatically you probably have no idea how it would seem to any reasonable person that it's important to you that her tours SELL OUT and BREAK RECORDS.

Well, at least now you can admit that those things aren't true for the gal any more.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#879Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 4:59pm

I almost want to go to see Amy Schumer, but then I'd probably feel compelled to stay.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#880Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 5:07pm

I'd love to go. I reeeeally would love to see this tour since I love the album so much. But there's no part of me that can justify spending $100 to be so far back that I'm just watching the show on monitors, when the entire show will be on YouTube in a matter of days. And since my days of spending $500 to see a 2 hour show are over, I guess I'll be missing this one. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#881Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 5:10pm

Check StubHub that day. Some shows the scalpers win, some shows they lose... and when they lose, you can get a great deal.

FindingNamo
#882Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 7:00pm

But there's a b stage and it's shaped like a rebel heart!!!!!!!!  It's worth any price to be in the same room as her Madge. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#883Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 8:04pm

"...the entire show will be on YouTube in a matter of days."

Girl, get with the program, there are fans psychotic enough to Periscope/Meerkat the WHOLE show live these days.

FindingNamo
#884Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 8:15pm

Madonna's demo is mostly on MySpace. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#885Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 8:25pm

Ahh, right. I just searched twitter for "Eagles concert periscope" to get roughly around the same demo, and there were no links.

Jordan Catalano
#886Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 8:48pm

I don't know what Periscope is. I'll have to use the google machine to look it up. 

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#887Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 9:10pm

I  would love to see Amy Schumer open for The Eagles. 

FindingNamo
#888Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 9:23pm

"I just searched twitter for 'Eagles concert periscope' to get roughly around the same demo, and there were no links."

People think what I say about Maddie and her demo and her tour not selling are just made up but, voila, there you go.  

Jordan, the day before the show Stub Hub might be paying YOU to take a ticket off their hands. But for the almost half unsold Boston show the RESALE tickets on Ticketmaster are below face value.  If you really want to see the show that bad, get a cheap ticket.  Talented people can fill up an arena and make people in the far away seats feel a part of it.  I've seen the Stones and U2 and Bette Midler do it.  

Who knows?  It's possible the show can make a dent in the public's consciousness in a way the album didn't.

Jordan Catalano
#889Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 9:23pm

I'd periscope that!

FindingNamo
#890Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/18/15 at 9:29pm

Just try not to get a seat up near the ceiling because heat rises and the little sparrow's golden vocal chords start to malfunction if there's any air conditioning. Just one of the many things that made the Confessions show such an excruciating experience.  That and the jungle gym.

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#891Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/19/15 at 1:14pm

Namo- out of curiosity, what is your deal with Madonna? I'm not even a fan, but you're digging into her like crazy.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#892Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/19/15 at 1:25pm

broadway86 said: "Namo- out of curiosity, what is your deal with Madonna? I'm not even a fan, but you're digging into her like crazy."

From what I can ascertain, she made him sweat at her Confessions show. Madonna bitch

Updated On: 8/19/15 at 01:25 PM

FindingNamo
#893Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/19/15 at 1:31pm

No I was fine. Something snapped when she berated the audience telling them they had to jump because "I'm working my ass off up here."

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#894Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/19/15 at 1:49pm

lol she's just being her diva self which is why we love how relevant she looks for any age

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Jordan Catalano
#895Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/19/15 at 1:50pm

Namo, get over it. Those people paid hundreds to thousands of dollars to be there. Why SHOULDNT they be expected to give as much as she was on that stage. Why should she be the only one working? C'mon, dude. It just makes sense. 

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#896Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/19/15 at 1:55pm

Jordan roth is the king of Periscope.  I watched all of broadway bares this year courtesy of him.  

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

songanddanceman2
#897Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/29/15 at 6:54am

Less than 2 weeks till the Rebel Heart Tour ticks off. The set list is shaping up to be one of her best with an exciting mix of old and new. 

Taylor Swift and Madonna are dominating the market with secondary ticket sales. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2015/08/28/taylor-swift-and-madonna-setting-the-bar-for-pop-music-ticket-sales-on-secondary-market/

Also last night Madonna's Bitch I'm Madonna video got certified after it passed a staggering 100 million views.

FindingNamo
#898Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/29/15 at 12:00pm

Madonna's shoulda been certified ages ago.

"The set list is shaping up to be one of her best"

Of COURSE it is.

songanddanceman2
#899Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/29/15 at 12:40pm

What does that even mean Namo (by the way I bet my fella 10 pounds that you would be the first to comment....cheers). The set list is shaping up to be great, a brilliant mix of old and new to please everyone. But hey, who cares right Namo, the tour is gonna flop according to you. 

Videos