The Trump Cabal

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#125The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 1:36pm

I'm disgusted that that monster, who knows not one iota about the industry she will now lead, is in charge of public education.  As a teacher, this one personally offends me. 

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#126The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 1:54pm

With GOP senators kowtowing to Trump on the most patently unqualified nominee in my lifetime, the next four years just became even more frightening.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#127The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 2:16pm

I'm so lucky to be a high school senior in a Blue state. She has got to be the most hated secretary of education in who knows how long. The republicans with seats being contested in 2018 who confirmed her nomination will see their demise.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#128The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 2:32pm

Call_me_jorge said: "The republicans with seats being contested in 2018 who confirmed her nomination will see their demise."

The Dems will likely be playing defense in 2018 senate races.  They;re defending a lot of seats, many in states just won by Trump.  It'll take a lot more that an awful SecEd to swing the Senate.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#129The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 2:48pm

I'd recommend revolution but they have all the guns.

Stephanatic

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#130The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 3:14pm

I don't even have kids or a background in education and this disgusts me. Maybe Trump's motto should be "Make America Dumber."

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

AEA AGMA SM
#131The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 3:29pm

The swamp is drained, and the rotting dregs that have been festering at the bottom are being placed into power.

Updated On: 2/7/17 at 03:29 PM

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#132The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 3:49pm

Historians may refer to this as the age of America's willful ignorance.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#133The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 4:11pm

I would like a Trump supporter to explain how this woman is qualified for this position. Some sort of cogent argument explaining how this is anything but a political favor and pay to play. Or why putting a woman who is diametrically opposed to public schools IN CHARGE of them is a good thing. 

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#134The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/7/17 at 5:19pm

Charter schools kiddo.

Ya gets govt funding but u can be independent  from  the broken public  schools systems and their restrictions(unions!).  .PUBLIC ASSET PRIVATIZATION which means u can make $$$- always the Repub fav song.

and Davos know all the words to that. 

South Florida
#135The Trump Cabal
Posted: 2/8/17 at 3:30pm

Thanks sabrelady you kept it concise.  It's a furtherance of a national tragedy.

Stephanatic

South Florida
javero Profile Photo
javero
#137The Trump Cabal
Posted: 3/15/17 at 4:28pm

Kushners May Get $400 Million From Chinese on Tower

"The planned $4-billion transaction includes terms that some real estate experts consider unusually favorable for the Kushners. It would provide them with both a sizable cash payout from Anbang Insurance Group for a property that has struggled financially and an equity stake in a new partnership."  

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 3/15/17 at 04:28 PM

javero Profile Photo
javero
#138The Trump Cabal
Posted: 3/18/17 at 7:33am

Kellyanne Conway’s spouse headed for senior Justice Department post

By Devlin Barrett March 17 at 8:11 PM 

The husband of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway is poised to be nominated to lead the Justice Department’s civil division, a powerful post overseeing the federal government’s lawsuits on a wide variety of issues, including defending President Trump’s executive order on immigration.

Full story at the link above.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#139The Trump Cabal
Posted: 3/18/17 at 3:36pm

Oh, what a lovely coincidence.  Finger's crossed her husband will get one of the plumb jobs better suited to someone else with no nepotism or conflict of interest.  How nice and so extremely lucky for her that the hiring freeze, and most of what comes out of the mouths of the White House staff, wasn't to be taken either literally or seriously.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

South Florida
#140The Trump Cabal
Posted: 3/18/17 at 5:53pm

They're evil, and certainly don't care about the poor.

Stephanatic

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#141The Trump Cabal
Posted: 1/16/18 at 12:10am

Bump

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#142The Trump Cabal
Posted: 1/16/18 at 12:35am

Bump