News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors- Page 6

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors

Dollypop
#125Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/19/17 at 3:19pm

Dump Trump. Import Trudeau

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#126Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 10:17am

Speaking of Polls, No winners in Trump vs Media, and this was before the Rachel Maddow debacle.

A majority of people in the United States say they think the press has been too critical of President Trump since he won the election last November, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey.

The poll found 51 percent said the media has been too critical while 41 percent said the press has been mostly fair and objective. Six percent said the media hasn’t been critical enough.

Over half, 53 percent, also said they think that the “news media and other elites” are exaggerating problems by the Trump administration because they feel uncomfortable and threatened by the changes Mr. Trump represents. By contrast, 45 percent said they disagreed with that assessment.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-majority-think-news-media-has-been-too-critical-of-trump/

When They Go Low, I Go High

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#127Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 11:14am

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

Deflect.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#128Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 11:18am

Anyway, back to Donald Trump's Fatal Errors, Week 10:

WASHINGTON POST: FBI Director Comey: Justice Dept. has no information that supports Trump’s tweets alleging he was wiretapped by Obama [BREAKING: FBI Director James B. Comey says the Justice Department has no information that supports President Trump’s tweets alleging he was wiretapped by former President Obama. ]

FBI Director James B. Comey acknowledged on Monday the existence of a counterintelligence investigation into the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 election, and said that probe extends to the nature of any links between Trump campaign associates and the Russian government.

Testifying before the House Intelligence Committee, Comey said the investigation is also exploring whether there was any coordination between the campaign and the Kremlin, and “whether any crimes were committed.”

The acknowledgment was an unusual move, given that the FBI’s practice is not to confirm the existence of ongoing investigations. “But in unusual circumstances, where it is in the public interest,” Comey said, “it may be appropriate to do so.”

Petralicious
#129Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 11:42am

PalJoey said: "Deflect.

Not at all funny bunny. You brought up Polls and Approval Ratings, so did I from NBC reported by CBS. You just do not like anything but complete agreement.

PalJoey, So Wrong, So Often. 

Updated On: 3/20/17 at 11:42 AM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#130Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 12:32pm

Such a terrible morning your lover boy Donnie is having on Capitol Hill: 

• No one believes him.
  • No one likes him.
  • He lied when he said everyone deserved health care.
  • He's taking away Meals on Wheels from Trump supporters who will go hungry and die.
  • People Comey refuses to comment on: Manafort, Stone, Flynn, Kislyak.
  • People probably going to jail: Manafort, Stone, Flynn, Kislyak.
  • And this poor woman voted for him because she "was under the influence" that he would help her.

56-year-old Linda Preast, who signed up for the program two years ago after a stroke left her in a wheelchair. Meals on Wheels delivers to her every weekday. Like most residents in Jones County, she voted for Donald Trump. 

“Are you surprised?” Miller asked.

“Yeah,” Preast said. “Because he was told- I was under the influence that he was going to help us.” 

“What would you tell him to convince him not to cut this program?” Miller asked.

“What if it was your momma?” Preast said.

Updated On: 3/20/17 at 12:32 PM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#131Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 12:40pm

The poll Petra posted was from a month ago, but even so, the article states:

"Over half, 53 percent, also said they think that the 'news media and other elites' are exaggerating problems by the Trump administration because they feel uncomfortable and threatened by the changes Mr. Trump represents. By contrast, 45 percent said they disagreed with that assessment."

GAWD.  Are we expected to pretend the poll is unbiased?  It's like handing someone a burger with a frown and saying, "How bad does this taste?"

Speaking of deflection, those tweets from the rump in anticipation of Comey's testimony were hilarious.  "Must find leaker now!"

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#132Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 12:57pm

PalJoey said: " 
56-year-old Linda Preast, who signed up for the program two years ago after a stroke left her in a wheelchair. Meals on Wheels delivers to her every weekday. Like most residents in Jones County, she voted for Donald Trump. 

“Are you surprised?” Miller asked.

“Yeah,” Preast said. “Because he was told- I was under the influence that he was going to help us.” 

“What would you tell him to convince him not to cut this program?” Miller asked.

“What if it was your momma?” Preast said.

Translation: I thought he was only going to screw over the black and brown people, not a real 'Murican like me. 

Petralicious
#133Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 1:31pm

I will forever be a big fan of Comey. Glad you admire him once again too  PJ!

Adam, I agree most polls are very inaccurate.  The election taught us that. But I never heard the NBC was in Trumps camp. I think most people would say the opposite.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#134Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 2:00pm

Petralicious said: "I will forever be a big fan of Comey. Glad you admire him once again too  PJ!

Adam, I agree most polls are very inaccurate.  The election taught us that. But I never heard the NBC was in Trumps camp. I think most people would say the opposite.

I never said they were inaccurate. I'm not sure you meant to respond to me...assuming you were answering Mister Matt, he never said that, either.  He said it was biased. 

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#135Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 2:01pm

I'm not Adam, but I'm not saying anything about "most polls" nor do I care where this poll originated.  I wouldn't hold it up as evidence.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#136Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 2:08pm

How do you feel now that the FBI has confirmed that it's investigating your candidate's ties to Russia?

Proud?

Ashamed?

Angry?

Petralicious
#137Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 2:30pm

MisterMatt said: GAWD.  Are we expected to pretend the poll is unbiased?  It's like handing someo

Ooops, My apology Adam,You are 100% right,  I did mean to address Matts statement. Mea Culpa! And Yes Matt, I agree polls are very inaccurate as the Election taught us.  I just included it since our Pal Joey insisted on posting one a little earlier. 

Pal Joey, So Wrong, So Often. 

Theater_Nerd Profile Photo
Theater_Nerd
#138Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 2:52pm

His "budget" and his policies are beyond atrocious and only benefit to line the pockets of the 1%. All those people - especially in the rural areas are realizing that they've been duped.

Rest assured that If he keeps it up at this rate his approval ratings will continue to dip, they're already at a very low 37% and his supporters who are directly impacted by these policies will most assuredly turn their backs on him.

You Can Disagree Without Being Disagreeable

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#139Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 3:00pm

Pal Joey, So Wrong, So Often. 

Resorting to name-calling is a kind of behavior you have learned from your immature leader. It's the kind of schoolyard attack a toddler engages in when his own bad behavior is pointed out: "No, HE did it!"

In this case, you resort to saying I'm wrong when you know I'm right. When you have no arguments to refute what I've just said. 

So you turn to childish name calling, like a toddler. Like your toddler president.

Sad.

Petralicious
#140Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 3:16pm

What name did I call you?  All you do is call me and others names that disagree with you. No one else does that.  You start threads and posts calling me names all the time. Even in your thread titles!

Saying  "Pal Joey so wrong, so often" is not calling you a name.  It is just stating how many statements and predictions and bets you have made in just the last 6 months that turned out to be wrong. 

You mean like  calling half of America racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic a basket of deplorable?   

Nice try though. 

Updated On: 3/20/17 at 03:16 PM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#141Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 3:32pm

"You mean like  calling half of America racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic a basket of deplorable?"

What half of Americans are you talking about??? About half of Americans sat this election out. Donald Trump only got 26% of eligible voters to vote for him.

It's a myth that half the country voted for him.

Petralicious
#142Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 3:42pm

You make a very good point Erik.  Thank You for the correction.

Correction. 

"You mean like calling QUARTER of America racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic a basket of deplorable?"

Updated On: 3/20/17 at 03:42 PM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#143Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 3:58pm

Petralicious said: "You make a very good point Erik.  Thank You for the correction.

Correction. 

"You mean like calling QUARTER of America racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic a basket of deplorable?"

You forgot misogynstic and tragically uninformed. 

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#144Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 5:54pm

I would say that only about HALF of that QUARTER are deplorably racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, misogynistic and tragically uninformed. 

The other half just voted for a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, misogynistic and tragically uninformed candidate.

And now they are starting to regret it, more and more every day.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#145Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 6:27pm

Here's a good one.

===

Dear Trump supporters:

1. Mexico is NOT paying for the wall. 
2. He's NOT refusing his salary. 
3. Your healthcare will cost MORE. 
4. Obama did NOT tap his phones. 
5. Your taxes are NOT getting cut.
6. His crowd was NOT bigger. 
7. He's NOT draining the swamp. 
8. 3 million votes were NOT illegal.
9. He did NOT have a secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.
10. Just because you don't like what the news is reporting does NOT make it fake. Trump collaborated with Russian hackers.

You got scammed, Admit it.
You still concerned about Hillary's e-mail server?

Please copy and paste to share this.

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#146Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 6:42pm

Petralicious said: "You mean like calling QUARTER of America racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic a basket of deplorable?"

I think that's an extremely conservative estimate.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#147Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 10:10pm

Kdogg please defend Rand Paul's heartless evaluation of how health care should proceed.  He's the Libertarian voice of America.  Defend his health care position.  Please.

Stephanatic

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#148Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/20/17 at 11:36pm

Comments on today's hearings from the inestimable Sarah Schulman:

===

THE RUSSIA HEARING
While waiting to read other ways to analyze today's hearings, I have some small observations. By focusing on "leaks" instead of stolen elections, The Republicans are arguing that the telling of the truth is worse than the awful truth itself. This is the classic fallback position of bullies, perpetrators, and people who are ashamed.  SAYING WHAT  HAPPENED, becomes forbidden, and the focus of punishment. It's a smokescreen attempting to keep reality from ever being faced.

The Republicans revealed that- if they can retain the upper hand of power- they will criminally prosecute journalists for publishing the leaks. And that they are willing to criminally charge former Obama administration figures who helped disseminate this information so that Trump could not squelch an investigation. That is the blueprint for the future, if things go as badly as possible for us.

The Democrats were in good form. They were coherent, coordinated, reasonable, articulate. They carefully presented the story of Russian collusion with Trump's people, providing both motive, and means.

The missing link, of course, is Comay himself, who - more than any other individual- implemented and completed the intentions of the Russians and The Trump team, single-handedly turning around Clinton's lead with his false accusations about - what he today called "misinformation."  So, my question is- is he now turning on Trump as his own smokescreen to obscure his own guilty behavior?

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#149Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/21/17 at 9:28am

South Florida said: "Kdogg please defend Rand Paul's heartless evaluation of how health care should proceed.  He's the Libertarian voice of America.  Defend his health care position.  Please."

He is by no means what you describe, so I won't defend it.

Videos