pixeltracker

Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting- Page 9

Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting

beautywickedlover
#200Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/28/13 at 11:10am

NYPD says that she was not groped by the police.

"Internal Affairs investigators have found no evidence to corroborate Ms. Bynes' allegations," the NYPD said in a statement. "To the contrary, a credible civilian witness who was with the officers throughout told investigators that none touched Ms. Bynes inappropriately or otherwise engaged in misconduct at any time."

Amanda Bynes Was Not Groped by Police, Says NYPD

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#201Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/28/13 at 11:46am

She wasn't groped, her vagina was SLAPPED. There's a big difference between groping the vag and slapping it.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#202Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/28/13 at 11:58am

God knows both can be enjoyable if done correctly.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano
#203Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/28/13 at 12:02pm

I hope she ends up owning the NYPD after her lawsuit for vaginal slapping is settled.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#204Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/28/13 at 1:03pm

beautywickedlover
#205Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/29/13 at 12:08am

Entertainment Weekly recaps her very bad year.

Amanda Bynes's very bad year: A timeline

JerseyGirl2
#206Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/30/13 at 5:43am

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

beautywickedlover
#207Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/31/13 at 2:50pm

The Huffington Post is saying that the people offering her supprot such as Lance Bass, Alyssa Milano, Russell Simmons, and Jenny McCarthy are just trying to stay relevant. It probably is most likely true.

Amanda Bynes' Crazy Behavior Has Celebs & Has-Beens Speaking Out

Jordan Catalano
#208Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/31/13 at 2:58pm

Is she too young to play Sally in the CABARET revival?

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#209Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/31/13 at 3:04pm

Sounds like she retired from reality.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

hairspraydude1962
#210Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 5/31/13 at 11:17pm

Some people have spotted her in Buffalo, recently. There's a video on TMZ of a paparazzo following her. He asks, "What are you doing in Buffalo?" She replies a few times, "We're not in Buffalo, dude. I don't know who you are." I sincerely hope she gets help soon...
Here's the link.

beautywickedlover
#211Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/3/13 at 11:52am

She's been evicted from her New York City Apartment.

Amanda Bynes Evicted From Her New York City Apartment After Arrest (REPORT)

JerseyGirl2
#212Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/3/13 at 4:54pm

She just went and called RuPaul ugly.
Oh no, she betta don't!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#213Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/3/13 at 4:57pm

I find it odd that she just goes after random people. Like it would be 1 thing if she actually had a real feud going on, but she doesn't seem to. Then again, I guess when you are in whatever state she is in, it doesn't matter.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#214Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/3/13 at 5:21pm

And then Ru went and slapped that bitch down.

RuPaul ?@RuPaul 2 Jun
Derogatory slurs are ALWAYS an outward projection of a person's own poisonous self-loathing @AmandaBynes

https://twitter.com/RuPaul/status/341282173703290880

Jordan Catalano
#215Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/3/13 at 5:26pm

Miss Bynes is about to find out what happens when you insult the Mother of all Drag Queens. And just like Amanda and her Father, it's not going to be pretty.

beautywickedlover
#216Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/11/13 at 10:48pm

Who'd want to listen to her music?

Amanda Bynes Offered Rap Deal With Chinga Chang Records

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#217Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/18/13 at 6:54pm

Found this "article" while trying to use Google to remember the name of a movie. Take it for what it's worth but it's an intriguing theory.
What is happening to Amanda Bynes?

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Mister Matt
#218Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/19/13 at 10:01am

My intriguing theory is that Amanda Bynes turned into a self-obsessed stupid bitch with too much money and too much time on her hands. It's not as if the world hasn't seem a dumbass irresponsible and immature twentysomething before. I don't know why celebrity status automatically means we have to find an excuse. Isn't it enough she gets a break from the law for being a celebrity? Is she supposed to get a pass from everyone? That's probably why she acts this way. She can get away with it.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#219Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/19/13 at 10:02am

I may be just too cynical, but I really just think this crap is all for publicity so she can have a "comeback". She knows she wont really get into trouble.

Not that I care much. She lost me when she made Penny Pingleton a boring character.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Mister Matt
#220Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/19/13 at 1:36pm

She lost me when she made Penny Pingleton a boring character.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked at that casting in the first place. Virtually every original aspect of the character created by Waters had been removed from Pingleton except perhaps the pigtails. And unlike the Broadway production, there was no transformation for Penny at the end. She just went from glam-tramp to glam-tramp.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#221Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/19/13 at 1:59pm

Powers was fun and quirky in the original film, and Butler was terrific with the new material, making Penny funnier without losing her sweetness.

The lollipop was better than Bynes.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

Mister Matt
#222Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/19/13 at 2:28pm

Powers was the quintessential nerdette and it was sort of a shame she simply disappeared after her only film role.

I like Butler when I can understand her. But when she sings, she gets so wound up in her pop stylings, she becomes all scoops and vowels.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#223Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/19/13 at 2:33pm

I've never had a problem understanding Butler. I think she landed every joke in Hairspray and had fun with the Aussie accent in Xanadu.

But, then I've never had trouble understanding LuPone.

beautywickedlover
#224Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 6/19/13 at 3:00pm

I read People Magazine the other day at a grocery store and it said that she really was pleasant to work with as a kid and as an early teen. However, in later teen years she often fought with her parents and demanded emancipation. The only reason why she still lived with her parents was because she had nowhere else to go at first. In early twenties, she started to go to party and clubs, but she did not drink. All she would have is Diet Coke, but she was not very social at all. And of course she was losing roles to lots of other actresses.

Updated On: 6/19/13 at 03:00 PM

Videos