pixeltracker

Hillary Clinton officially launching her presidential run on Sunday- Page 9

Hillary Clinton officially launching her presidential run on Sunday

javero Profile Photo
javero
#200Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:22am

I'll take Hillary warts and all because none of the other aspirants inspire me with any confidence as the next POTUS and commander in chief.  The one possible exception would be Jim Webb but he's simply NOT a schmoozer.  Ideologues are no longer electable at that level.  HRC has been vetted to death.

ETA: Webb is NOT a schmoozer which is his biggest problem.  Granted Hillary will need to tweak her stagecraft a bit.   But, by now with her what you see is mainly what you get.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 4/15/15 at 11:22 AM

Liza's Headband
#201Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:35am

By virtue of the political landscape in 2015, all candidates are ideologues. In that they craft the "perfect" ideology that will garner them financial support from special interest groups. It's all about the $$$$$$

If we could find a way to reverse the court's ruling on campaign financing, that would be a great first step. I support organizations, like Bernie Sander's, which constantly fight to keep special interest groups and major PACs out of campaign finances. I volunteer and I donate. That is what I do to play my part as a "change agent," Namo. 

FindingNamo
#202Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:53am

What have you DONE?  I don't believe for a single second you volunteer and I doubt you donate. 

What does your volunteering entail?

I guess reposting Bernie Sanders quotes on Facebook counts as "support" -- not that I believe a right wing Ayn Randian would actually do that -- but it sure ain't volunteering.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 4/15/15 at 11:53 AM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#203Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 12:10pm

I volunteer and I donate.

No, you don't.  You post on message boards.  That means you do nothing else.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

javero Profile Photo
javero
#204Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 1:05pm

"If we could find a way to reverse the court's ruling on campaign financing, that would be a great first step."

I agree but that horse is out of the barn.  In my mind, Hillary is the most qualified and politically astute of the lot.  Her taking the oath of office would be historical and EPIC.  Timing is extremely important.  Today, Americans don't vote for color or gender but I'm not certain that was the case prior to 2008.  If my view is distorted then you can thank Wayne LaPierre, Rush Limbaugh, some former Tea Party friends, and a few GOP-loyalists on this message board.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

FindingNamo
#205Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 1:17pm

But if only "we" could change everything before the next election.  Failing that, let's berate everybody for not caring about how "we" should change everything before the next election.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#206Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 1:25pm

Party As of April 2015
     Democratic Party 39
     Republican Party 80
     Vacancy 1
Total 120

The Florida house Liza, how can a toss up state have 2-1 legislature?  I could go on and on backing up the statements I made, but to satisfy you, not worth the time.

Stephanatic

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#207Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 5:14pm

Hispanics favor Hillary over Jeb Bush 71 to 26, according to last week's ABC News/Washington Post poll.

ABC NEWS: Jeb Bush Trails Hillary Clinton Among Hispanics, Polls Show

Liza's Headband
#208Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 5:23pm

Gore also led the hispanic vote in 1999/2000 polls. Just FYI. 

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#209Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 6:00pm

I'm not a fan of hers but I would be happier if she won than any of the dreadful GOP nominees. Having said that, I think it's far too early for these polls to mean anything. 

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#210Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 9:02pm

Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#211Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 10:40pm

Marianne has been against Hillary since sometime in the second four years of the Clinton administration. She campaigned against Hillary vigorously in 2008.

FindingNamo
#212Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:06pm

I decided I am going to vote with my mangina.  No apologies.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#213Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:28pm

And for whom does your mangina urge you to vote?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#214Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:47pm

I always confuse Marianne Williamson with Marianne from True Blood. 

FindingNamo
#215Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:51pm

I think Kate Bush put it best when she sang

Be running up that road

Be running up that Hill

With no problems.

Can I just say I don't really get Marianne Williamson? Is that something that it's uncool to say if you're not in recovery?  Sometimes I think I like what she says and sometimes it's sappy bromides and I feel foolish for previously liking what she says.

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#216Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 7:29am

I always confuse Marianne Williamson with Nicol Williamson.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

Liza's Headband
#217Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 9:19am

Always easier to make snarky queen jokes than address the substance of her grievances with Hillary. Keep on turning that blind eye, folks. It will only propagate more injustice and corruption. Until we kick corporations and lobbyists to the curb, the fate of our country will be forever in the hands of greedy cronies like Hillary who claim to fight for Women's Rights then turn around and accept millions of dollars in benefits/perks from terrorist nations known for stoning, torturing, and oppressing women. But, shhh... Nothing to see here! No double standard! 

FindingNamo
#218Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 10:03am

Shouldn't you be volunteering and donating wherever and whatever you don't do those things to take back the country from the black president?

Liza's Headband
#219Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 10:49am

EL OH EL. Nice try, troll.

I have no problem with him being black. I do have a problem, however, with him getting a massive bundle of donations from Solyndra executives and then repaying them with a $500 million government "contract" (grant). 

Slimy, crummy backdoor politics at its best. Long live D.C. corruption! 

FindingNamo
#220Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 10:54am

Oh yea, I remember all the conservative radio "centrists" like yourself having a big issue with that too.

Liza's Headband
#221Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 11:12am

No one is innocent. Bush was guilty of it with The Carlyle Group. This is a non-partisan issue. Corruption is corruption, plain and simple. It doesn't discriminate based on party lines or the color of your skin.

FindingNamo
#222Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 11:14am

Awww, so ecumenical.  Like an extra-annoying ride through "It's a Small World."

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#223Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 11:15am

Always easier to make snarky queen jokes than address the substance of her grievances with Hillary. Keep on turning that blind eye, folks. It will only propagate more injustice and corruption. Until we kick corporations and lobbyists to the curb, the fate of our country will be forever in the hands of greedy cronies like Hillary who claim to fight for Women's Rights then turn around and accept millions of dollars in benefits/perks from terrorist nations known for stoning, torturing, and oppressing women.

And here you are contributing to the problem by doing nothing but posting on this message board. 

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Liza's Headband
#224Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/16/15 at 12:06pm

I contribute, both in time and money, to a few NYC-based organizations fighting/lobbying for campaign finance reform (among many other issues related to politics & corruption). 

Videos