pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 91

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2250Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:27am

That's our Girly, singing defiantly as she's being chained to the stake...

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2251Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:27am

ahhhh, i went and checked it out and now understand.... never a dull moment with you peoples!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2253Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:35am

I just noticed the thread title -- gotta give Girly credit for having the courage of her convictions. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2254Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:37am

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day my life is filled with lovin' you

La la la la la la... do do do do do

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 3/27/12 at 08:37 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2256Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:40am

OOH! Somms goes first! I restrained myself from posting that!!! Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2257Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:42am

Oh no, SoMMS, you din't!!!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Bluemoon
#2259Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:47am

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!

Two bodies. One grave. Saves time and money.

Come and pay your last respects. Food will be served. But not to them.

Updated On: 3/27/12 at 08:47 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2260Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:48am

Well, it was nice knowing you.

I can see the headlines now:

When Framily Is Also Family! Film At 11:00!

Bluemoon
#2261Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:51am

They sunk their own ship. Rest in peace. I know we will.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2262Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:55am

Think carefully, Moony -- w/o Girly, we might be stuck with that thread title.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2265Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:59am

On the other hand, Moony, feel free to fire away at SoMMS.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2266Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 8:59am

On the other hand, Moony, feel free to fire away at SoMMS.

Bluemoon
#2268Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:04am

Ya know....sometimes a bullet seems inadequate for the job. Cannon fire is much more satisfying. Rest in pieces.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2269Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:06am

Let's all have cake.

Bluemoon
#2270Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:09am

Carlo's Bake Shop did an outstanding job.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2271Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:16am

OMGROFLMAO!

Moony, you are brilliant.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2272Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:19am

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did,

I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2274Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: LA LA LA LA LA TUESDAY!! Suck it!
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:26am

It might be futile, Moony. Girly's heart, such as it is, will go on...

Videos