pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 98

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2425Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 7:50am

Good Morning. Happy Wednesday.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2426Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 7:51am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#2427Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 7:53am

Happy Lack of Title Day! Again.

Today is my Friday, but there's so much to do and I have to leave for a few hours to attend a funeral. I may well end up coming in for a few hours tomorrow.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2428Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 8:39am

Morning peeps! Why is it the week drags when you have a 4 day week? Come on Thursday!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#2429Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 8:52am

Where's Girly? We need her magic touch today.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2430Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 9:12am

They are at least letting us out at noon on Friday, so better than nothing,

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Broadwayboobs
#2431Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 9:57am

Girly should be here shortly...I sent her the Boob alert.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2432Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 10:10am

YO!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2433Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 10:25am

The Girly has been released!

Happy Hump Day Adults. Hopefully this time next week I will actually have my new iPad!

brdlwyr
#2434Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 11:32am

Happy Humping Day! Boobs - I have three different Godspell recordings, but will now have 4!

Six business days away from the office for the first time in years. We will see if these idiots can survive for a week. Much needed vacation!

Have a Happy Easter or Passover!

Bluemoon
#2435Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 12:16pm

Safe travels, Brd!

Just back from the funeral. The deceased was two years old. I can't tell you how heartbreaking this was - his family is inconsolable. I couldn't bring myself to go to the cemetery.

Updated On: 4/4/12 at 12:16 PM

Broadwayboobs
#2436Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 12:45pm

OMG Moony....how heartbreaking. I couldn't even imagine the devastation of losing a child.

Bluemoon
#2437Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 12:54pm

Yup, the entire church was sobbing. He drowned in his grandparent's pool, while on vacation in Florida.So there's all the "what if" recriminations going on as well.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2438Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 1:35pm

oh, dear Lord, Moony. How tragic! It's beyond my ability to imagine... I hope they have a strong support group, and that their Faith sustains them during this unbearable time.

Have a wonderful vacation, brd.

I'm just trying to breathe. The days fly by.

Happy Wednesday to my friends.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2439Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 1:48pm

Heartbreaking, Moony.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#2440Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Wishful/Wistful Wednesday!!
Posted: 4/4/12 at 3:09pm

Oh moony, I can't even begin to imagine.

Not sure you all saw, but Arouet was accepted into the Associated Program of Shunpike, a fiscal sponsor. In short it means we are now under their 501(c)3 umbrella and contributions are now tax-deductible.

I had to think why Boobs was having a four-day week. I totally forgot that this is Holy Week.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2441Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/5/12 at 7:18am

Good morning, kids. Jelly beans for all!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2442Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/5/12 at 8:03am

Morning.

Happy last day of the week for most of you!

One of best friends has a friend in town so I have to go up there right after work and then an all night event in Hoboken. Which means my ETA to my bed is prob 1-2am. thank god for only a 1/2 day tomorrow.

Bluemoon
#2443Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/5/12 at 9:25am

Too bad you have to work the first half instead of the second half, Tink!

'Morning! Posting from home this morning. Have a haircut appt @ 10:30, then heading into the office for a few hours. If I stay home I'll have to face the mess that should be cleaned up, so.... it's off to work I go!

Bluemoon
#2444Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/5/12 at 9:48am

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Thankful Thursday

The grass is green, the season is new. All possibilities lie ahead. Play ball!

Broadwayboobs
#2445Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/5/12 at 11:55am

Mornoon peeps! Crazy, crazy, day today. So glad I am off tomorrow.

ckeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
#2446Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/5/12 at 6:12pm

I'm not off tomorrow, but everyone else is. Two martini lunch?

Hamlet's father.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2447Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/6/12 at 7:41am

Mornin'

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2448Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/6/12 at 7:47am

morning!

A little fuzzy this morning but much better than I would've been if I hadn't said "no" a few times. Just need to make it to noon. and then hope it wears off before the gym. I did a hungover gym outing last saturday and it did not go well.

Then a weekend full of broadway and wonderful people! :)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2449Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/6/12 at 12:53pm

Champagne chocolate easter treats for all.

Wishing you all a glorious weekend.

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Thankful Thursday

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Videos