pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 11

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#250MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 5:57am

What difference does that make? No one said he can't communicate. In fact, he is communicating.

Also, the local stations are still reporting that the experts think they worked alone.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 4/22/13 at 05:57 AM

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#251MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:11am

I heard on the radio (they didn't name their source, so take it for what it's worth) that while he was in the boat he tried to commit suicide.

He put the the gun in his mouth but the bullet went through the back of his neck.

He is communicating with authorities now by answering their questions with pen and paper.

....but the world goes 'round

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#252MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:22am

Yes, they've been saying suspected attempted suicide.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#253MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 7:47am

Also, the local stations are still reporting that the experts think they worked alone.

Yes, but the question is "Which experts?"

You can find an expert to say whatever you want said. This one says, "We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone."
Boston Marathon Bombings: FBI Hunts Terror 'Sleeper Cell' Linked to Tsarnaev Brothers

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 07:47 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#254MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:21am

Zooey Deschanel is now a suspect and is talking to police.

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large.  Oy.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Yawper
#255MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 9:15am

"Also, the local stations are still reporting that the experts think they worked alone."

The only media outlets that are saying otherwise are right wing tabloids interested in fanning anti-Muslim hate and terrorism angst - I believe the first to mention a sleeper cell was in Britain and others have merely been using that first report as a source.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#256MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 9:25am

The only media outlets that are saying otherwise are right wing tabloids interested in fanning anti-Muslim hate and terrorism angst - I believe the first to mention a sleeper cell was in Britain and others have merely been using that first report as a source.

I cannot find a reputable American new source that has mentioned anything about a "sleeper cell".

The first sources that show up when I google the phrase Boston "sleeper cell" are:

FrontPage Magazine
NewsBusters
Canada Free Press
Politico
Market Daily News
Opposing Views
National Review Online

Those are the top seven links. Number eight is an ABC news transcript from "This Week"with the Boston Mayor:

STEPHANOPOULOS: But any evidence of accomplices, or another sleeper cell?

THOMAS: Right now, no evidence of a broader plot involving more people here, but law enforcement officials say they cannot take that chance. The investigation is full-tilt to find out the answer to that very question.

'This Week' Transcript: Mayor Thomas Menino

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#257MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 10:52am

Oh yes, and my pesky reactionary jewish right wing conservative jewish friends, a type of jew I really don't understand, being a jew myself. Just last nite, a couple of them FB'd some ridiculous comments, jubilantly expressing the need to waterboard asap!!! the 3 exclamation points are not mine. Wow - jews, whose family members endured TORTURE and then escaped the death camps, came to america. Now, their children rejoice FOR TORTURE. Yeesh.

Blog source for their "report" - lucianne goldberg!!! Ewwwww, the stench remains:

http://crooksandliars.com/clsphinx?keys=lucianne%20goldberg
Also, refresh your memory with WIKI.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation" ~~ Edward R. Murrow

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#258MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 10:57am

is your friend israeli? if she is, or has friends/family there, maybe shes been affected by or tired of all the terroism going on there by muslim fundamentalists.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 4/22/13 at 10:57 AM

FindingNamo
#259MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:00am

There has been so much exemplary coverage this past week in the Boston Globe and New York Times, I just have to post a link to what has to be the very worst Times piece I've seen. Horrid writing, doesn't even seem edited. It made me guffaw even though the subject is so grim. I mean, the dude actually said the sound of the starter pistol wouldn't be the last blast of the day.
Is something 300 years old really "ancient"?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#260MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:02am

Oh STFU troll. I wasn't talking to you ABBY.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation" ~~ Edward R. Murrow

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#261MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:08am

stay classy tiny. this is an open forum so deal with it

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 11:08 AM

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#262MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:12am

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 11:12 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#263MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:16am

thats a much more intelligent response. thanks tiny

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#264MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:18am

Jeezus, Tiny, could you shorten your response so the thread doesn't go off the freakin screen.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 11:18 AM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#265MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:24am

Tiny, I consider your holding down of the Z key to be an act or terrorism.

Please edit the post and insert paragraph breaks every hundred Zs or so.

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 11:24 AM

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#266MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:40am

AW = PJ gets it!!

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#267MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:50am

Do we need mayor giuliani to let us know that it's ok to make terrorism jokes now, pj? Or does Lorne Micheals do that now>

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#268MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 12:04pm

Check with Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert tonight.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#269MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 12:17pm

This Times article explains (at the very end) something I did not know about the difference between "Al Qaeda" and "all Muslim extremists":

Moreover, there is no evidence suggesting that he is part of Al Qaeda; the United States is engaged in an armed conflict with Al Qaeda, not all Muslim extremists.

Investigators Dig for Roots of Bomb Suspects’ Radicalization

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#270MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 12:31pm

Try explaining that to most Americans.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#271MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 12:42pm

"Try explaining that to most Americans."

I think most Americans already get that, or are more than capable of getting it. Unfortunately, Congress and cable news are not representative of the intellectual capacity of most Americans. Or, they are willfully ignorant.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#272MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 2:01pm

"Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been charged in federal court with use of a weapon of mass destruction and malicious destruction of property resulting in death."

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#273MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 2:02pm

HuffPo is reporting that the White House announced that the suspect will be tried in civilian court, contrary to the requests from some of the morons in the GOP and Fox to try him in military court.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#274MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 2:10pm

I feel bad for the people of Boston who will have to deal with bomb threats when the trial is going.

Remember the OJ trial? if this guy gets off due to a technicality or a sympathetic juror, its gonna be bedlum

Videos