News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

"NYC Prep" on Bravo

degrassifan
#400re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:39pm

Great episode tonight!

What was up with that female Harvard tour guide?

Sebastian grilling Camille on her love life was kind of embarassing (for him). He is one to talk...

Cole's sucky side definitely showed in tonight's episode. Taylor worries me. She is 15 and already having relationship drama?

Next week's episode looks really good. Too bad it's the season finale. I'm kind of sad.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#401re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:49pm

Aaah I missed it! I've had Bravo on for a few hours in hopes that it would re-run, but so far just Miami Social and Real Housewives. I don't have a DVR, so I might have to download it.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Perfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
#402re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 12:13am

Totally forgot about these kids and their shenanigans tonight. Hopefully it'll re-air sometime over the next day or so.

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

mariusmyhomeboy Profile Photo
mariusmyhomeboy
#403re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 12:14am

I can't wait for the finale. It looks like Camille is going to throw Jessie under the bus.

What was Cole thinking when he crashed PC's party? Awkward.

Your latest 7in sounds obscene unless you spin it at a 45.

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#404re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 12:52am

I was wondering where everyone was! I always like the commentary on this thread.

The Harvard tour thing was so weird. From what I recall, Harvard is really strict about filming on their campus, so I'm surprised they'd let themselves be represented that way. The professor really was bizarre and offputting. Camille and Maite were awkward, and Kelli is more or less a completely normal teenager and, as such, probably doesn't belong on this show.

Let's see, what else? Kind of the same overall feeling as other weeks... I love PC, and I like Jessie and feel sorry for her that she loves him. Their friend Kat is really unappealing. As I said earlier, I worry about Taylor and her love life, especially if she's been with the Cole dude several times on and off.

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#405re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 1:52am

I didn't like this episode. Cole is so obnoxious. Taylor is so sweet.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#406re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:15am

Was I the only one fantasizing on Cole and PC having hot sex in that balcony? I hope Cole stays in the show now that he broke up with Taylor, he is so hot.

Maite returned, nooooooooooooooo!

I loved that bitchy girl at Harvard!

Camille is very judgemental of Kelli's decision to be in the music industry, not a great friend IMO.

WTF is up with Jessie asking PC if he is gay and then they totally changed the subject?!!! Will he come out next Tuesday?

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#407re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 7:50am

I think one of the best things about this show is the crazy peripheral characters. That Harvard guide was a complete mess! And that Cole is just so damn douchey. Glad to see Maite come back, but she wasn't nearly as much of a hot mess this episode.

And I think Camille should seriously smoke a bowl and calm the f*ck down. She is just so high strung and bitchy.

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#408re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 8:22am

Frickin' I fell asleep last night after BB....I have this on DVR and need to watch it today.

KFTC!!!!!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#409re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 9:21am

goodbye to bad rubbish.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#410re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:13pm

This is very funny!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIIJrVoGw9I

blueroses
#411re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:16pm

dan, I can't click on youtube at work (and the iPhone battery is running low!) but is that the cartoon with the kids and Andy Cohen? I posted that on the previous page. I was freaking dying. Doesn't Isaac Mizrahi look real?!

Cartoon Sebastian is hysterical.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#412re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:21pm

YES! Oh, Blue, I was just cracking up!! I loved Jessie - RAR, RAR, RAR, Operation Smile....

blueroses
#413re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:22pm

lol. "I am a monster! RAR!"

"I'm Taylor. I'm hot and boring and do gymnastics." *pause* "That's it."

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#414re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:24pm

I think these should be broadcast on Bravo. A show on bravo parodying shows on bravo...

It's so

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#415re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:25pm

I think that youtube clip was 10 times more entertaining than the actual show!!!

I loved Andy Cohen sniffing PC and saying he smelled like an oaky c h a r d o n n a y.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#416re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:27pm

And that Andy Cohen is so tan he looks mulatto.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

blueroses
#417re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:46pm

"I loved Andy Cohen sniffing PC and saying he smelled like an oaky c h a r d o n n a y."

Me too. The "aged 18 years" was funny, too.

I'm impressed. They even got Andy's "Hell-ooo. And WELCOME!" down perfectly.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#418re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:51pm

I'm looking forward to their ode to the Atlanta housewives!

blueroses
#419re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:55pm

Me too! Have you seen the RHONJ phone call yet, doodle?

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#420re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 2:59pm

Here it is Blue - you just read my mind!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZOU4ZYooQ&feature=channel

blueroses
#421re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 3:02pm

Marble dildos!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#422re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 3:04pm

They are all hilarious. I think I posted the RHWONJ one first on bww a few weeks ago. Not sure how I stumbled on them.

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#423re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 3:59pm

I'm watching now.

And that youtube was even funnier than the RHWONJ one!!! Sebastian was just like the real one and Isaac Mizrahi did really look like him!

KFTC!!!!!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#424re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/5/09 at 4:15pm

Adding Mizrahi was brill...his Bravo show was SO lame!

Of course I watched every episode.

Videos