pixeltracker

Jewel has the worst boob-job I've ever seen- Page 2

Jewel has the worst boob-job I've ever seen

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#25jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 2:28pm

How can anyone not tell that that is the dress? I know how we love to hate celebs and jump to conclusions that make us feel better about ourselves, but come on.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Updated On: 11/8/07 at 02:28 PM

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#26jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 2:34pm

Simply because finances and health are 2 different matters. I think a lucrative financial endorsement to an artist who isn't quite as popular as she once was, makes sense. However, inserting plastic foreign objects into one's chest by a woman who eats and grows organic food, lives on a horse farm, lives and builds green, and works tirelessly for the environment seems incongruent. To a long time fan of Jewel, the notion of her having implants is ridiculous.

If anything, she had a reduction, which is most often a medical necessity, not a cosmetic choice. In her first videos, Jewel is very, very voluptuous. I attributed the difference to weight loss, although it could have been a reduction if she was experiencing discomfort after her weight loss.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#27jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 2:46pm

I don't know if it's a boob job or not, but the point is that the girls look horrible. Someone should have told her.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#28jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 2:47pm

excuse me, phyllis, but bettyboy has stood next to her and that's pretty much the same thing as handling her breasts. not only is he a longtime fan (first time breast feeler) but having watched project runway has given him enough fashion knowledge that he can say without a doubt that those are not implants and anyone who disagrees is just a big doodyhead who hates jewel and probably eats meat and drives a hummer.

they're implants and they're bad ones. and she sucks. and not in a good sunny lane kinda way.

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#29jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 2:54pm

True dat, papa! :)

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Liverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
#30jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 2:59pm

if she hasn't had a boob job, she should get on that.

if she's had one, some suing needs to occur

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#31jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 3:06pm

I think a lucrative financial endorsement to an artist who isn't quite as popular as she once was, makes sense.

Sure, but it's still selling out, at least by crunchy granola standards. Or is this granola crunchiness all about the external? That doesn't really make any sense.

And I'm sure she made lots of money and I don't begrudge her that. I just don't see how you think she's got some sort unyielding moral compass that would prevent her from getting breast implants but not from licensing a song with lyrics such as "You got something that you wantin' me to sell/ Sell your sin/Just cash in" to shill a razor. I guess those lyrics weren't meant ironically, then? I guess she wrote them as a clarion call for endorsement deals?

robbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
#32jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 3:08pm

"Or is this granola crunchiness all about the external?"

Think Kashi GoLean Crunch.

"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#33jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 3:11pm

Oh, there's definitely something unnatural going on there. Simply click on any of the photos where she's standing with the dude. There are red marks circling her breasts all the way around.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#34jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 3:31pm

...kinda like the TV Guide, when I was growing up!

My dad used to circle the shows he wanted to watch for the week with a big red marker.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#35jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 3:32pm

HAHA!

Craww
#36jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 3:41pm

Wow, people. I can't believe so many people legitimately think that's the result of a boob job. Especially considering her breasts are smaller there than they used to be. It's the result of her aging, losing weight, and wearing a dress with a cup area that's too large for her.

That's attempting to push it up and having it fold in a deeply unattractive manner. Not an implant.

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#37jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 3:43pm

nope, it's a bad boob job and you're all jewel-phile freaks who will be offered no quarter when the rapture comes. kirk cameron wouldn't piss on youse commies.

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

Craww
#38jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 5:09pm

Your face is a bad boob job.

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#39jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 5:31pm

If that is NOT a result of surgery, then why does it look like there are unnatural things tacked on to her chest where her breasts should be?

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#40jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 9:39pm

why does she not fix her teeth but attempt to do this to her chest? that makes zero sense

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#41jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 9:41pm

I was going to suggest the same thing!

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#42jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 9:42pm

It does look as if she whitened her teeth. They look less nasty than they used to.

And to all reading this thread, please know that I love Jewel and her music. I just think that something is seriously amiss in this photograph.

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#43jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 9:47pm

I agree, ff. there is something amiss whether it's her boobs or the photograph itself.

I think folkyboy and I are referring to her snaggletooth and not the whiteness factor!

mauriposa
#44jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/8/07 at 10:00pm

Yowsa! Mine hurt just looking at that. I think someone needs a wardrobe change.

Craww
#45jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/9/07 at 2:14am

If that is NOT a result of surgery, then why does it look like there are unnatural things tacked on to her chest where her breasts should be?

Because her tits are folded in half in an unnatural way due to an unflattering top? Believe me, it happens. Just because there's a weird "foreign object" vibe doesn't mean they're implants.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#46jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/9/07 at 2:10pm

That's attempting to push it up and having it fold in a deeply unattractive manner.

Wait. Jewel has a penis?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

iHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
#47jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/9/07 at 2:12pm

Okay, I finally got to look at those pictures--I'm sorry, those have got to be fake. You see plenty of women with perfectly normal looking breasts in those kinds of dresses. They not only look folded, but a little...lopsided, maybe? They just don't look right.

"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."

Jon
#48jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/9/07 at 7:11pm

Anyone else remember the tabloid story of a year or two ago that said Jewel had had a breakdown/freak-out during one of her concerts, and yas yelling at the audience, "Stop looking at my teeth! Look at my breasts!"?

Craww
#49jewel has the worst boob-job i've ever seen
Posted: 11/9/07 at 7:44pm

They not only look folded, but a little...lopsided, maybe?

...ok, seriously? Fake breasts don't fold like that. They're too stiff. The fatty saggy tissues of natural breasts sometimes fold when pushed up without the proper support under them.

Obviously natural breasts are never lopsided. Nature creates every pair with perfect symmetry.

Videos