pixeltracker

Tabatha's Salon Takeover- Page 2

Tabatha's Salon Takeover

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#25re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Posted: 9/5/08 at 11:21am

I love this show! I missed the first episode, but caught the last two. That house was a Gotti nightmare. I guess you have to be from Jersey (or Donald Trump) to appreciate it. In the end, I kinda liked the guy, though. The guy from the episode before, Michael, was a lying irresponsible piece of crap. I hope he loses the place and his staff take over and make millions. Except the moron manicurist. They are made for each other.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#26re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Posted: 9/5/08 at 12:35pm

Ha, I lurk a lot, but I'm coming back out of the woodworks to comment on the latest show.

Martino's been my hairstylist for about 10 years now, and he's VERY well-known in the town for ... uh... being very over-the-top. He's always extremely entertaining, but most importantly, he's actually really good at coloring and styling hair. And his house is RIDICULOUS. There was a time when he considered installing a shark tank in his house, but I think it turned into that koi pond you saw in the show.

Also, Martino's Egyptian. He legally changed his name to Martino Cartier, but he's not Italian.

Overall, he's actually a really nice guy. The salon said that a bunch of the stuff (like calling Tabatha a bitch on the phone) was staged, but it really pinged his INTERESTING character very well.

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

supportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
#27re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Posted: 9/5/08 at 12:53pm

Wow LariTheLoud! I love when BWW posters have actual personal connections. Thanks for the insight!

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#28re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Posted: 9/5/08 at 12:59pm

re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover

He's certainly the flashiest man I've ever met. I should ask him if Tabatha actually made him cut up his credit cards... Or if he'll actually change his spending habits.

Considering he's throwing a huge open house for the salon next week... hahahaha!

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

verynewyorkcurious Profile Photo
verynewyorkcurious
#29re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Posted: 9/5/08 at 1:08pm

Haha that's awesome.

Martino Cartier. Talk about being flashy!

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#30re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Posted: 9/5/08 at 1:13pm

Does anybody know where full episodes of the show can be watched online? I just moved into a new apartment and haven't had cable hooked up yet, so I missed last night's episode. YouTube has nothing. re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

verynewyorkcurious
#31re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 11/4/09 at 3:23am

I haven't been watching shows on Bravo as of late, but I saw a commercial of the second season today on some other channel and that it started today and I was excited.

The show is the same, still great.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#32re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 11/4/09 at 8:35am

The trailer for next week looks great.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

verynewyorkcurious
#35re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 2/16/11 at 5:33am

This bump was long overdue.

Still one of my favorite shows. This season went by soo fast, I can't believe the finale is already next week. I've already respected and admired her but after getting a chance to meet her in person and finishing her book, that respect and admiration grew even more. This woman is truly amazing.

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#36re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 2/16/11 at 8:24am

I catch this show every now and then, and I really like it.

KFTC!!!!!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#37re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 2/16/11 at 2:07pm

We love this show, but like Supernanny, I dont understand these owners who beg her to come and fix thier lives, but refuse to take her advise.

We dont watch live or use twitter, but apparently she has a slumber party during airing and tweets during the show. Its supposed to be very funny.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

RentBoy86
#38re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 2/16/11 at 11:02pm

I just don't get how the show works?! Like, all of this stuff goes on wrong on the DAY OF? And the employees don't know Tabatha is going to be there? Really?

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#39re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 2/20/11 at 3:51pm

The work ethic of some of the salon workers profiled is appalling! They lack respect, focus and dedication. Ditto for some of the owners of the salons.

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#40re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 2/20/11 at 7:47pm

It's like Kitchen Nightmares of hair salons.

KFTC!!!!!

AEA AGMA SM
#41re: Tabatha's Salon Takeover is BACK!!
Posted: 2/20/11 at 7:54pm

I wish that Bravo would allow more episodes to be posted to Hulu or post them to their own site. I've recently ditched cable and gone back to over the air broadcasts and really do miss this show, and many other Bravo and A&E shows for that matter.

Videos