Once ( upon a time )

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#950Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 12:42am

The problem is they shot themselves in the foot by making most of the Disney Fairytale characters come from the generic "Enchanted Forest."

I would suggest the Hundred Acre Wood, but that opens the door for a whole season of bad, bad, bad CGI.

I stumbled onto a fan site with a message board where most fans were in agreement that the next villain would be the formerly not evil Blue Fairy.

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#951Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 1:47am

Well I think a lot of people thought the "Black Fairy" was going to be the Wicked Witch, since they hinted at her being banished from the Enchanted Forest. Since Zelena and the Black Fairy are not the same maybe that is where we are headed.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

beautywickedlover
#952Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 9:42am

My guess is that they will be going to Arendelle next season. The writers already have plans for 'Frozen'.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#953Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 10:27am

Well, with OZ, it's clear that they're not just doing faerie tales anymore, so maybe they'll go to Atlanta and Scarlett O'Hara will be Regina's other sister.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#954Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 10:49am

I think they should bring in Merlin. King Arthur's world exists in the Enchanted Forest, because we've met Lancelot.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#955Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 11:50am

Their best villains are the ones hell bent on revenge.

With that in mind, I had a thought. True Blood is ending, which would presumably make Pam Bauer available. I wonder if there's a way they could resurrect Maleficent to human form next season.

If there was ever a character on this show that would want revenge, it would be her.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#956Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 11:53am

But then, they're bringing back a villian we have already seen be defeated a couple of times. There's no suspense in that.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#957Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/6/14 at 12:12pm

But then, they're bringing back a villian we have already seen be defeated a couple of times. There's no suspense in that.

I wouldn't mind if they brought her back if only to explore her past a bit. But not as a main baddie.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#958Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/7/14 at 12:36am

Once Upon a Time

"King Arthur's world exists in the Enchanted Forest, because we've met Lancelot."

OOO they could do Sword in the Stone!

I want a Mad Madam MIM!!!!

kec Profile Photo
kec
adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#960Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/8/14 at 2:40pm

Hmmm, I had another thought after reading the interview and watching the extended preview.

We know that anything Emma and Hook alter in the Enchanted Forest could cause grave consequences for the characters present selves in Storybooke. So...what if Emma and Hook do something that causes one of the "good" characters in the present to cross over to the dark side, thus making them now "bad"?

Another stray thought...does this show have the rights to use the Narnia world?

beautywickedlover
#961Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/9/14 at 12:22am

It's official, ABC renewed 'Once Upon a Time' for the 2014-15 television season!

UPDATE: ABC Renews ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, ‘Scandal’, ‘Revenge’, ‘Castle, ‘Resurrection’ & ‘Once Upon A Time’

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#962Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/9/14 at 7:16am

I don't think that was unexpected.
I'm very happy they renewed The Goldbergs. I find that show hilarious (mostly because it reminds me so much of my childhood).

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

Bluemoon
#963Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/9/14 at 7:20am

As well as Revenge! That one was not a given.

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#964Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/9/14 at 6:01pm

".does this show have the rights to use the Narnia world?"

Interesting question. I think it would depend on the contracts for both L W& W And P Caspian. IF alternate media were included then those 2 might be available. ( course then we get the religious overtones but perhaps these cl be watered down.

Updated On: 6/1/14 at 06:01 PM

kec Profile Photo
kec
kec Profile Photo
kec
#966Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/11/14 at 4:53pm

Word of advice from ABC & Ginny Goodwin: "RT @onceabc: Emma & Hook go back in time! 2hr #OnceFinale starts tonight at 8|7c…BE SURE TO WATCH TILL THE VERY END!" A couple of sneak peeks can be found here:

Once Upon a Fan FB page YT Videos

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#967Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/11/14 at 10:06pm

Now THAT is how you do a plot twist at the end of an episode!!!!!!

And next season...yes!!!!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#968Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/11/14 at 10:23pm

Wow the last 5mins

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

beautywickedlover
#969Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/11/14 at 10:35pm

Spoiler:

"Now THAT is how you do a plot twist at the end of an episode!!!!!!

And next season...yes!!!!"

It really sucks to be Regina, but I bet if Robin Hood had found out that Regina had killed Marian in the past, he would not love her anymore.

And yes, next season I'm so excited to see this kingdom.

Once Upon a Time

And of course these two.

Once Upon a Time

Updated On: 5/11/14 at 10:35 PM

Alan Henry Profile Photo
Alan Henry
#970Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/12/14 at 12:11am

A great ending to the season - but I am VERY sad that Regina just can't be happy for a short while. This woman has been through so much.

Lana Parilla is an incredible actress.

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#971Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/12/14 at 1:08am

That twist was heartwrenching, and I'm really ****ing sad for Regina. I hope they don't use this as yet another excuse to regress her character development.

broadwayguy2
#972Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/12/14 at 1:22am

I had a hunch that is who Emma was carting back... Such a foolish choice.. AND I was so happy for the Regina / Robin plot.. But they ARE destined to be together, so what will happen??

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#973Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/12/14 at 4:10am

I'm just puzzled as to why Hook let her do it, after he lectured her all episode long about the dangers of messing with the past.

Bluemoon
#974Once Upon a Time
Posted: 5/12/14 at 7:36am

Great finale! I loved the happy families montage near the end, which made Regina's loss all the more heartbreaking.

My goal has been to be the last person on earth who has not seen Frozen. Sigh. I guess I'll have to cave and watch in order to understand the back story. I take it this snow Queen is up to no good?

Videos