Rent!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#325RENT!
Posted: 3/6/05 at 4:15pm

Yes this morning when I woke up I was far too lazy to drag my ass out of bed so I just popped RENT into my CD player and lay in bed for an hour or so listening to it. What a great way to start my morning. RENT!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

rice and beans AND cheese
#326RENT!
Posted: 3/8/05 at 1:55am

Ahh, the wonders of rent *sigh*

"It's a long story, althought it's kinda-of a short one." ~~ Wolfwood

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#327RENT!
Posted: 3/8/05 at 1:58am

It's so cute watching the actors start to look more and more like their characters as filming approaches!

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

#328RENT!
Posted: 3/8/05 at 2:08am

When I saw there was photo coverage on Anthony, I lost my breath.

#329RENT!
Posted: 3/15/05 at 8:16pm

I have a plaid jacket and even though it looks somewhat nothing like mark's, I still wear it a lot! Go plaid! *hides under desk*

One Song Glory
#330RENT!
Posted: 3/16/05 at 7:18am

wow, Rent makes plaid really cool. too bad i don't have anything plaid. oh well.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#331RENT!
Posted: 3/16/05 at 9:02am

*pops out from cocoon of work/school/devastating loads of homework* Go plaid!

*is dragged back down by teachers with long fingernails who say "You treat the past participle like a predicate adjective with verbs that take etre! Isn't that easy?"*

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

Dreamcatcher
#332RENT!
Posted: 3/17/05 at 7:49pm

hahaha Lael. You totally just described my french teacher. :-P

Yes, RENT has given plaid a new meaning. I actually had a pair of plaid pants a couple years ago but I grew a couple inches so now I don't fit in them anymore. *tear*.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

i love adam p Profile Photo
i love adam p
#333RENT!
Posted: 3/17/05 at 7:55pm

wait.. i heard they filmed glory for the rent movie?? does anoyone know how it was filmed?

"honestly, the day i got Rent was one of my best memories. i remeber jumping down the street and laughing and smiling. really felt on top of the world. yeah, way beter than my divorce." -cary shields

Dreamcatcher
#334RENT!
Posted: 3/17/05 at 7:57pm

Yes, according to Anthony on the thread it was filmed last night I believe. From what I gather, most of it was filmed on the loft rooftop.

#335RENT!
Posted: 3/17/05 at 10:48pm

I live near sf!!!! I might see anthony!!!! RENT!

Dreamcatcher
#336RENT!
Posted: 3/17/05 at 11:19pm

The fact that RENT has now moved closer to where I live (the same state in fact) but I still can't find a way to get there really irks me. It's a 8-9 hour drive from here to SF and an hour by plane but I'm under the legal age limit to be able to drive up there or fly up there alone and stay at some hotel by myself. Damn not being 18!! :-/ I'm praying to anyone who will listen that when/if RENT comes to film in LA it will be open set and outdoors....

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#337RENT!
Posted: 3/18/05 at 12:45am

Film in LA? Isn't it only filming in NYC and SF?

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

#338RENT!
Posted: 3/19/05 at 5:23pm

I think so, I'm pretty sure. I can't believe I am going to see anthony. I just hit me. Sorry. If, possible, I will send you guys 100 pictures. I NEED to know where in sf to go and when to be there!!!!!!!

Dreamcatcher
#339RENT!
Posted: 3/19/05 at 5:30pm

No I remember there being something said about the movie coming to LA for a couple weeks. Wether it be for actual filming or promotional stuff I dont know though. But I'm pretty sure its coming to LA at some point.

And yes you must send us tons of pics Rice! And get me an autograph...:-P

Em-LEE
#340RENT!
Posted: 3/19/05 at 5:37pm

Dreamcatcher, I'm pretty sure you're correct in saying that after the cast is done in San Fran they'll be heading to LA for a little bit. I remeber reading about it a couple of times.
Updated On: 3/19/05 at 05:37 PM

#341RENT!
Posted: 3/19/05 at 5:44pm

Yes, I will get you an autograph. :P

#342RENT!
Posted: 3/19/05 at 7:27pm

I wrote a rent-fic! So bad, but whatever. Review if you are part of fanfiction.net ! Thanks!

Dreams Do Come True

Videos