pixeltracker

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!- Page 2

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#25Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 7:29am

Grow up, Mildred.

AngryPirate Profile Photo
AngryPirate
#26Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 8:31am

I'd like to be "responsible for Dianna Agron" if you know what I mean.

...Entitlement.

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#27Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 8:33am

He's making just enough to keep me happy. Jeez!  How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#28Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 8:40am

It looks like a Pottery Barn advertisement.

I'm sure he'll decorate it with style and flair!

I also think that the outside is pretty ugly. And to be honest, if you can picture it not decorated it's really unremarkable.

Oh, and Matthew is not gay.

....but the world goes 'round

AEA AGMA SM
#29Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 9:26am

I agree with tazber, the exterior is completely unremarkable. It looks like somebody stacked up a couple of double wides.

kchenofan Profile Photo
kchenofan
#30Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 9:29am

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2009/12/23/Glees_Matthew_Morrison_Comes_Out_Straight/

kchenofan's computer is broken right now. This is her fridge. Now, you can leave a message, but say it slowly, so I can write it on a post-it note and stick it to myself.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#31Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 9:39am

If he wants to be straight that's great, that's his choice. I don't understand why it has to be shoved down our throats, though.

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#32Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 9:41am

I don't understand why it has to be shoved down our throats, though.

Hmmm...

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#33Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 9:55am

ELLE: So, Matt, you’re a musical theater star who’s been interviewed by The Advocate and much discussed on Manhunt.com...

Why do people always have to confuse Manhunt with BroadwayWorld?

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#34Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:02am

Why do people always have to confuse Manhunt with BroadwayWorld?

Yeah, WTF is up with that?

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#35Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:02am

Lord knows, no gay actor has ever claimed to be straight in print.

Lord knows, no gay actor has ever publicly dated a woman.

I'm not saying anything about Morrison, but some of the counter-justifications on this thread are pointless.

So if, after Glee is cancelled and Morrison hasn't had a good role for a year or two, he comes out to Perez Hilton, don't be stunned.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#36Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:05am

Why don't you grow up, too, Newintown?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#37Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:06am

Why can't he keep his private life private?

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#38Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:09am

Joey, maybe you should grow young?

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#39Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:11am

Though it may be difficult to accept, there are heterosexual men in Broadway musicals. Wishing they were gay doesn't make them homosexual any more than a woman wishing a gay man were straight suddenly turns him hetero.

I'm not saying anything about Morrison, but some of the counter-justifications on this thread are pointless.

Just as pointless as calling a straight man gay because people want him to be gay. Sometimes straight men are...straight. Sure, there are celebs who are so out there, to raise an eyebrow is rather justified, but where is the justification that Morrison has to be gay?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#40Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:12am

He doesn't HAVE to be gay. I just think he doesn't need to flaunt his heterosexuality, you know? We don't need to know about his sex life!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#41Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:14am

Well, if my place were decorated like that, it would be a clear indication that I have no sex life.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#42Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:15am

Yeah just because he's in musical theater doesn't mean he's homosexual. I mean, look at Jerry Orbach. No one ever accused him of being gay, right?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#43Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:16am

us ladies deserve a straight broadway male fantasy every once in a while....leave it be!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#44Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:16am

Phyllis, I'm not sure if you're asking seriously, rhetorically, or ironically, but you must be aware of the entire "there is no privacy for those who pursue a career that requires public exposure" argument, right?

I'm reminded of a story I heard about Naomi Campbell - her apartment faced another; when she saw the man across the way looking out his window, she screamed that he was invading her privacy.

If you pursue a career that involves being watched by large numbers of people, can you really say "Now you may look at me; now you may not; this is what you may say about me; this you may not?"

WOSQ
#45Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:17am

Matthew Morrison is straight. Almost everybody seems to know that. Period. Paragraph.

I would say that he and the rest of the cast have not been making as much as you think for the first few seasons. It is Fox after all, which does not like to spend Rupert's blood money on laborers.

However with a 2 year pick-up, everybody's agent went back to the table, and I reckon now people are being paid close to what they are worth. (And who knows what the tour is paying them this summer and what kind of recording royalties the singers are getting?)

Big raise = new 1 mil+ house which was probably not paid for with cash and is mortgaged. If Glee goes away, as all shows do eventually, Matthew can sell presuming the housing market returns a bit.

I'd say the house is perfect for a single man with a hit series who doesn't know if he wants to stay in LA forever.

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#45Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:17am

Well, if my place were decorated like that, it would be a clear indication that I have no sex life.

BWA-HA-HA!!!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#47Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:19am

If I remember what I read correctly, he had purchased a house out there a year or so ago, so he's just technically upgrading.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#48Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:20am

Matthew Morrison is straight. Almost everybody seems to know that. Period. Paragraph.

What a weird three sentences. Was that for some sort of dramatic effect? Period. Question Mark. Period. End of Post. Period.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#49Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/16/10 at 10:20am

I have to agree with Phyllis. I don't care what he does in private. I just don't want to have to see it.

And just so you know, some of my best friends are straight so I'm not a heterophobe or anything.

....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 6/16/10 at 10:20 AM

Videos