pixeltracker

Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market- Page 2

Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market

rmusic11322
#25Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
Posted: 6/24/10 at 10:58am

^ I was playing it safe last year. I wasn't expecting for everything at the tables to require just singles. The most I spent on was my picture with John Stamos.

kellymarie465 Profile Photo
kellymarie465
#26Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
Posted: 6/24/10 at 11:23am

Last year was my first year going! I had a blast .. and got some amazing stuff!

But if it's in the Roseland Ballroom again, ugh .. it will suck. It was way too hot.

Dawn Davenport Profile Photo
Dawn Davenport
#27Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
Posted: 6/24/10 at 11:44am

The year I went (it was maybe 3 years ago) Tyne Daly had a table set up and she was selling her own personal stuff. I bought a pretty fan for myself and a brooch for my Mom. She autographed the attached label of the brooch for my mother :)

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#28Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
Posted: 6/24/10 at 11:53am

I wish they did this in Los Angeles, whether with films or tours. Or ship stuff over.

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#29Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
Posted: 6/24/10 at 1:43pm

Interesting that Bernadette just signs a B- unless you are giving to charity. Thats why it cost me a donation to Broadway Barks to get my "Love Bernadette Peters" photo.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

BroadwayGuy12 Profile Photo
BroadwayGuy12
#30Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
Posted: 6/24/10 at 3:26pm

I love the Flea Market; it's one of my favorite events! I've gone for the past three years, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it this year. I'm going to try my hardest, but it doesn't look likely. Ah, well. I can always start back up again in 2011!

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#31Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
Posted: 6/24/10 at 3:42pm

Dawn, I remember that table! It might have been 2 years ago.

Anyway last year was awful...I went back after I saw a show in the afternoon and it was much easier to walk around, but in the morning it really sucked. I've found some great stuff there before...I got a pristine Parade window card from the Lincoln Center table a couple years ago for about $40 and full cast signed opening night Playbills from Is He Dead? and Patti Gypsy for $20 each (they were a lot more but the woman running the table was incredibly nice and actually held them for me and told me to come back right before they closed up and she'd give them to me for less). My mom also bought an OBC Ragtime Playbill signed by Audra McDonald and Brian Stokes Mitchell from Andrew Kober last year which I thought was really cool.

I look forward to it every year. Scary that it's been almost a year since that cluster**** that was last year though.

Videos