Hedwig Standing Room

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#25Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 12:42pm

I did SRO a few weeks ago and have no regrets. I got there around 7:45AM and I was the fourth in line. I had a blast making friends with the people ahead of me and a few behind me. We played charades (that iPhone game) and talked among other things. I had a ton of fun. We also met Adam Kantor who was there for lotto.

This is a HOT TICKET where the only tickets you can really buy are like $400. I had zero issue waiting in line all day to get seats (I also ended up winning lotto and brought another people from SRO who wouldn't have gotten in and my friend that was with me got one SRO spot). It was certainly better than spending hundreds of dollars. It was really the highlight of my trip.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#26Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 2:07pm

nuts

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#27Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 2:19pm

"I had zero issue waiting in line all day to get seats".

That is F*c'd up.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

MerryweatherB
#28Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 2:28pm

Question regarding sitting while waiting in SRO line: are chairs or small stools of any kind allowed while waiting for SRO? I think I read a few weeks back about management not allowing people to sit on the sidewalk. But, any issues with bringing a small stool, etc?

I was very lucky to win Hedwig lottery tickets a week ago, but I have a friend coming into town that will only be here for the Sunday 7pm showing tomorrow. So I'm willing to do SRO while she is at her conference. The show was so great, I want her to be able to experience it too. But, I didn't want to show up like a tool with a stool <--yerp, if I can't use it.

Any feedback appreciated! Thank you my fellow crazies! :)

Updated On: 7/12/14 at 02:28 PM

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#29Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 3:26pm

Theres another thread about chairs at Hedwig that's quite extensive.

It's not fu*ked up to wait all day if you really want to see something. It's bizarre someone would say that when it has no affect on them. It just depends on if your time or your money is more important.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#30Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 3:36pm

I think the correct statement to make would be- Crazy to ME (YOU) to stand in line that long instead of just saying That's Crazy.

I for one do not have the that much time in my day to spend doing that, but to each his own.

Darreyl with an L!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#31Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 3:42pm

"I think the correct statement to make would be- Crazy to ME (YOU) to stand in line that long instead of just saying That's Crazy. "

um, just in case you're not aware of it, everything we post here is our own opinion. It's understood. We do not have to add "to me." Ok, Aristotle?

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#32Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 3:52pm

Totally agree Darreyl. Hedwig Standing Room

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#33Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 3:53pm

Hedwig Standing Room

@Jane2 - I was referring to Sutton Ross 's comment. Calm down.

Darreyl with an L!
Updated On: 7/12/14 at 03:53 PM

MerryweatherB
#34Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 4:08pm

Thanks Sutton Ross! I guess I didn't use the right keywords to find the thread. I'll look again :)

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#35Hedwig Standing Room
Posted: 7/12/14 at 6:48pm

"@Jane2 - I was referring to Sutton Ross 's comment. Calm down."

1. I don't see posts by Sutton Ross.
2. I couldn't be more calm.

p.s. toodloo to you!

Updated On: 7/12/14 at 06:48 PM

Videos