News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Wicked- Just something I noticed- Page 2

Wicked- Just something I noticed

BSoBW2
#25re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:29am

HEY, i am 6

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#26re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:29am

i was laughing at littlefish

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous
Updated On: 12/30/04 at 12:29 AM

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#27re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:30am

Aww TGIF, you LITERALLY beat me to it. I was looking for an excuse to use that link.

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

BSoBW2
#28re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:31am

ok, and u said "your funny" so i was inquiring as to whose funny.....

re: Wicked- Just something I noticed

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#29re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:32am

Sorry! I was looking for an excuse too! :)

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#30re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:32am

you know kim, when you laugh at ppl, it could scar them for life, its just not a very nice thing to do

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#31re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:34am

Too bad, I laugh at people all the time, and I often say and/or do funny things and people laugh at me. If everyone could laugh at others and laugh at themselves, this world would a far better place.

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#32re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:35am

To clarify- I was laughing at what littlefish said. It was funny.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#33re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:36am

yes LittleFish agreed..i was only kidding before

but looking back, exactly what was so funny?

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

BSoBW2
#34re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:36am

and to clarify:

it is you're funny not your funny...

Type_A_Tiff
#35re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:38am

what? i'm not funny?

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

LittleFish8386
#36re: Wicked- Just something I noticed

Oh my goodness, I was making fun of Kim for asking what translucant meant, at the same time I was telling you that I was kidding. I used a big word for kidding, and figured that Kim was going to ask what it meant. She however laughed at me, actually showing first hand what the word meant, therefore creating a very humorous situation.

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#37re: Wicked- Just something I noticed

Basically, littlefish was making fun of me and I chose to laugh at it. Forgive me for misguiding you through you're and your.

BSoBW2
#38re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:40am

Well, I was not misguided...

LittleFish8386
#39re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:40am

Tiff, hold me. Hold me and protect me please.

badkarma719 Profile Photo
badkarma719
#40re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:01am

I'm inspired that BadKarma has managed to be on this board since August and still doesn't know how to spell "Idina". How do you do it? (I really want whatever he's on. No joke.)

I try and avoid her name and really dont pay attention to everything on here, mainly I stayed on the bare cast thread
that and I could never spell anything
what am I on JON tell me

In the words of the great MargoChanning "Broadwayworld.com -- Your One Stop on the Internet for All Things Broadway, Nasty Political Discussions, Meltdowns, Name-Calling and General Nonsense along with being a Premiere Pick-up Joint for Hotties, Shut-ins, Rambunctuous Teenagers With Bad Grammar, and All Manner of Bitter, Jaded Theatre Queens with WAY Too Much Time on Their Hands"?

Wizard Profile Photo
Wizard
#41re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:08am

sorry the hair dye must be leaking into his brain

People
there is life outside your appartment

but now its time to go home

"Take a breath, take a step, take a chance...take your time." - The Last Five Years

BSoBW2
#42re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:10am

me?

What..... i wish this thing would say to which post you are replying

Type_A_Tiff
#43re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:12am

badkarma, I don't blame you for avoiding the Wicked threads like the plague. And your spelling seems fine, although your grammar and the order you put your words in might be garbled. re: Wicked- Just something I noticed

LittleFish8386
#44re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:15am

Good night and good riddance everyone!

(Except my beloved Tiff...)

BSoBW2
#45re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:16am

what did i say to you...?

well n/m i don't really care

badkarma719 Profile Photo
badkarma719
#46re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 1:46am

I'm an English major asshole

my grammer is just fine thnks

and no more comments about my spelling please

In the words of the great MargoChanning "Broadwayworld.com -- Your One Stop on the Internet for All Things Broadway, Nasty Political Discussions, Meltdowns, Name-Calling and General Nonsense along with being a Premiere Pick-up Joint for Hotties, Shut-ins, Rambunctuous Teenagers With Bad Grammar, and All Manner of Bitter, Jaded Theatre Queens with WAY Too Much Time on Their Hands"?

Mythus
#47re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 2:32am

Being a theatre major does not automatically make you an incredible actor.

Just making a comparison.

OMG, u r all soooooo meen!!!!!!!!!!1111one!11/1/1

BSoBW2
#48re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 2:37am

What do ya do with a B.A. in English?

broadwayalto01 Profile Photo
broadwayalto01
#49re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 10:45am

People who graduated with B.A.s in English still don't know what to do with them...

Life is like a patio door, you never know which side is open... and then you run into the glass.... ~Connie and Carla

Videos