pixeltracker

Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread- Page 2

Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

Raggy Q poo
#25re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:14pm

FOAanatic- does it matter who has known him longer or who is more obsessed? Jeez- you seem to think you own him or something.

People like you are the reason I'm on medication.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#26re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:16pm

Dear Lord. Look who's talking.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Raggy Q poo
#27re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:18pm

Yep- it's me but you still haven't answered my question....does it matter who has known him longer or who is more obsessed?

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#28re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:19pm

that not gonna help ya in the cage match

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#29re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:21pm

I don't know Raggy. Does the amount of times you quote a show have anything to do with being insanely obsessed?

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Raggy Q poo
#30re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:22pm

nope- it doesn't *and your calling me insanely obsesses when you talk about Barrett the way you do*....but you still haven't answered my question...

Updated On: 6/7/05 at 06:22 PM

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#31re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:24pm

Then my answer is the same as yours...nope.

Raggy Q poo
#32re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:27pm

by my question: does it matter who has known him longer or who is more obsessed?

your posts seem to contridict itself. You think Barrett belongs to you and that the more you know him, the better you are and the more 'you get from him'

Where as my quotes from Avenue Q fit in with what I am writing.

Updated On: 6/7/05 at 06:27 PM

mywonderwa11 Profile Photo
mywonderwa11
#33re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:32pm

Barrett Foa is my secret boyfriend and he informed me last night that he wants nothing to do with FOAnatic. I love that man!

"Somethin's comin', I don't know what it is but it is gonna be great!"

Raggy Q poo
#34re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:33pm

Good job Wonderwall!

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#35re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:55pm

Who are you to tell me what I think, Raggy???

I never once said Barrett belonged to me. I know full well I don't own him. How about you settle things in your own deluded mind before you go calling others insane.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#36re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 7:04pm

On a non-serious note, whenever I hear his name, I automatically think of a feathered boa.

On a serious note, you two are acting completely ridiculous. For one, we don't own these people. For another thing, whoever said FOAnatic thinks he owns Barrett, are you too dense to realize that he's not being totally serious when he says "oh, he's mine?" Jesus, if people jumped on my ass every time I used a possessive in front of Adam's name, I'd have been dead about three thousand times by now. I've never meant that I *actually* have any sort of legit claim on the guy. And thirdly, what's the point of this argument? You're not going to come to any consensus on who likes him better or who's a better fan, and who really gives a crap who's "more obsessed?" You aren't going to get a prize, and he isn't going to like you any better for winning a message board bickering contest.

A work of art is an invitation to love.
Updated On: 6/7/05 at 07:04 PM

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#37re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 7:08pm

Thank you Emcee. If I were serious about the possesive statements I make about Barrett, I would need to be put on medication. But I'M not...

So, I'm being the mature one and ending this ridiculous arguement.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#38re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 7:10pm

And you'd have yourself a restraining order!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#39re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 7:16pm

But isn't he, like, Boba Fette's son or something?

JUST KIDDING!

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Videos